Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisarebecca

Hey girls I’m back that was so fun to catch up.
1. She definitely DID NOT donate any money the NHS- in fact her offer was to send all money “from the ads” therefore OUR MONEY - US AS SUBSCRIBERS.... isn’t that hilarious and fucking stingy
2. Her brand is officially sabotaged.. nobody is going to cop
3. Oh polly were so nice to me and said they are disappointed as well in her and it’s being dealt with
4. Shein are also shocked and “dealing with it” but I’ll get an email tomorrow
5. The police have filed a report for both her parties.. she’s in trouble
6. How ironic that she posted the tweet about OMGGG GUYS STAY HOME IT ISNT HARD
7. Imagine how many times she broke lockdown without us even knowing, someone can find the clip from a blog months ago with her han and Rach in tier 4 saying their “Saturday nights are the fun night, it all goes down” AKA they had plenty of boys round but didn’t get caught until NYE
8. I hate the girls commenting as if they still love her but are JUST disappointed like no.... we should ALL collectively fully abandon this girl.
How does it sit right with you that if we give up pushing and spreading the truth about madison she will continue her easy job.... let’s keep going ladies.
9. Guys even if you do unsubscribe and not watch anymore it’s funny Bcos realistically you’d miss out on nothing except how to please a guy tips. How to shave. How to bath for a guy, how to be wifey for a guy, how to smell good for a guy. Smh it goes on- she’s a dumb horse face with an IQ of a fucking fish.

MADISON IS CANCELLED XO

Vloggg** sorry typed quick had to vent lmao

Also, I’m rlly sorry to the girl she said “ ok hun ” that’s really unpleasant especially because you fairly expressed your concerns. She is a bitter, bitter girl. No moral instinct.

Oh another thing !!
Madison claims “god never took his hand of her” (liked on Twitter) and she always thanks god for everything. She has absolutely no guidance from god or else she wouldn’t EVER put others lives at steak. Coronavirus picks and chooses, nobody is safe.
Madison
PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH GODS NAME, you are the furthest from holy and the furthest from pure. I’m sure god thinks you are an absolute evil joke!!! Shame on you madison plant lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Glitter&G1n

I thought I'd add the Baddie Maddie starter pack, for anyone wanting to follow in her footsteps
PicsArt_02-23-08.08.28.jpg

Featuring, of course:
Champagne for one
Assless chaps (it's fashun for bad bitchez)
Horse hair extensions - for when you badly braid your hair and try to pass it off as your 'natural texture'
Foundation that's just too dark COS THE INTERNET LIED, GUYYYSSS
Everyone's favourite photoshoot location
And last but by no means least
Handbag sized to hold all the fucks you give (plastic tag left on optional)

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Absolutelys17

Rach saying ‘why would I invest emotion in someone else’s life’ well who do you think watches your videos? Without people being interested in your life you actually wouldn’t be in the position you are in now.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

doudouuii

82FAD5A4-2E7E-4B16-995B-98FD0988D362.png

I’ve taken on a new role as looking at her new comments and uploading them here to stir the pot and incase she deletes it LOL soz for no captions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I actually can't believe the stories she's been posting, literally brushing it under the carpet as if nothing's happened. It's so beyond selfish. She really needs to humble herself and realise what a nasty girl she has become. I was watching back some of her very first videos and it's literally a completely different person. I bet her news tomorrow will be that she's 'taking a break for her mental health' or coming off socials for a bit since it's all too much for her, poor Mads, everyone feel sorry for her, must be hard keeping up the facade of her Persian princess bad bitch mentality

IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG

I literally cannot get over this looool
She's literally changed race

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the fact she tried to make out she was a ✨changed girl✨ playing the piano and painting on a fucking easel but she’s just proved she’s still the same twat she always was

• Haha
Reactions: 50
~rant incoming~ I don’t often comment but you know what absolutely KILLS me from second hand embarrassment? It’s the whole “bad bitch” “say it with your chest” persona, sitting there giving her subscribers (awful) advice videos on “boss bitch enerrrrrgiieeeee” etc but by being outed TWICE all she’s done, is revealed that all she is = incredibly entitled and fake as fuck.
Nothing about lying and being dishonest is “bad bitch energy”. It’s absolutely mortifying. If there is one thing that I would absolutely HATE to be known for, it’s being fake. And it’s all there for everyone to see.
Especially after NYE, she easily looked the worst by manipulating her followers into believing that she would be alone. Shes literally done the same again with the “I’ve made poor decisions” bullshit apology, making people think she’s changed with the “I lost myself” and “baby mads” references. A month later she does it again. So so so fake. How is she not fucking mortified? I could never return to YouTube again. It’s a career that’s strongly based on trust with your followers. There is no way she can fully come back from this, especially YouTube. The brand, the podcast - who the fuck is going to listen to advice or buy stuff from this dickhead?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Katleesi

VIP Member
Also another note to add, she just shouldn’t be calling people poor. Period. Like what kind of insult even is that. It’s 2021 ffs. I remember she retweeted a tweet once about “girls hating influencers making money for nothing whilst their on £20k jobs as PAs” or something like that and it’s like Madison they are your audience and you’re insulting them? Like without them you wouldn’t be making that money love

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Deyheyhey

I am so done with her, it isn’t even her solely, it is the whole culture of ‘influencers’. I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital for barely enough money to live on, I haven’t seen my family in a year and she gets to swan around partying like nothing is wrong. The only emotion I feel now is anger to the point of crying. Her little fans can say oh havent we all made mistakes. I don’t care about that. I care about people with some sort of ‘influence’ doing it and getting away with it. There is never any repercussions. I’ve had friends who also work in intensive care, who were fined at the beginning of this lockdown for being out and about. But madz can go to these parties, and however many others. I am so angry. I’m exhausted and away from my family as I’ve been redeployed and she can post a sunset and carry on living her funded life. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’m sure we’ll all survive without a Hermes blanket and Dior puffer, you don’t even have furniture babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Tastyyyy

I think there is definitely a lot more that needs to be added - I’ll try do it later but if someone else wants to do it that would be superb. I’m in a bit of food coma 😂😂 you know when you eat so much and you can’t move. Feeling like Rach. (Was that too far?)
DD0331C8-D5F0-4AC6-98FB-D9EE619B267A.jpeg

Please add this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47