Madison Sarah #14 Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to reply to the comment on the last thread - why is it always me that everyone thinks takes it too far 😂 whats a lil banter between moms
Don’t want her calling me out ykwim 😉

hiiiii moms ❤
just parking myself here for the notifications, been super busy at work but been dyinggggg catching up on the thread 😂
I’ve missed you! Soon I will be able to message you 🥺❤

Might spend the evening making some maddy gifs 😂😂

Omg thank you brb guysss
Make sure the dancing gif is at the top x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 4
‘ok luv’ the attitude is actually disgusting. she has no guilt at all, when she puts on the fake tears for the apology video we will all know it’s bs. this girl doesn’t give a fuuuck

Reactions: 26
Make sure you mention when she came onto her own tattle thread hahaah
don't worry i got u ;)

Okay... I've done the basics of the page... please feel free to go edit it/add to it (I didn't get around to adding photos so if someone else could help a mom out that would be grand) IT'S LIVE

• Heart
Reactions: 9
does anyone else believe she may have done this on purpose - the all publicity is good publicity kind of stunt or cant handle her booze? bc she always seems to be really drunk or on some kind of drug - she may even use the card that she was spiked

Reactions: 11
don't worry i got u ;)

Okay... I've done the basics of the page... please feel free to go edit it/add to it (I didn't get around to adding photos so if someone else could help a mom out that would be grand) IT'S LIVE
It’s perfect *chefs kiss*

Reactions: 4
How many views and shares does the Tik tok get (I don’t have tik tok)
Cannot wait for the video of bullshit
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
does anyone else believe she may have done this on purpose - the all publicity is good publicity kind of stunt or cant handle her booze? bc she always seems to be really drunk or on some kind of drug - she may even use the card that she was spiked
she's defo on something other than alcohol. Snorting lines wishing she was dating nines. Poor Arthur.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she's defo on something other than alcohol. Snorting lines wishing she was dating nines. Poor Arthur.
sorry i dont drink so i dont really know but ive seen the effects of coke on people and she gives very similar vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
honestly think she’ll do an olivia neil and duck off for a month until she needs her next pay check

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.