Madison Sarah #14 Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @guccigang

OOPS SHE DID IT AGAIN mamis šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ caught attending yet another lockdown party

No word from our gal Mads yet but what do we know - weā€™re just bitter witches

Wiki coming soon (hopefully)

Arthur = Madā€™s new man with his Arthur specs
BCW = Bowl Cut Willy (lives in Mads block)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
EVERY SINGLE ā€œBADā€ COMMENT ON HER RECENT YOUTUBE VIDEO HAS BEEN DELETED?

Reactions: 15
Iā€™d like to reply to the comment on the last thread - why is it always me that everyone thinks takes it too far šŸ˜‚ whats a lil banter between moms

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
EVERY SINGLE ā€œBADā€ COMMENT ON HER RECENT YOUTUBE VIDEO HAS BEEN DELETED?
Thereā€™s only so much hate she can read (her words not mine) sheā€™s an idiot if she thinks people calling her out for being a liar and disappointing is hate, hate is unjustified bullying not justified calling someone out

Reactions: 16
hiiiii moms ā¤
just parking myself here for the notifications, been super busy at work but been dyinggggg catching up on the thread šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here you go @Katleesi canā€™t wait to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Might spend the evening making some maddy gifs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Omg thank you brb guysss

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I am beyond excited for this wiki page šŸ˜‚
might get my bottle of champagne out for one whilst Iā€™m reading ladehssss šŸ¾ šŸ„‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.