Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same for all these instagram “models” they only look good when they can edit the duck out of pictures😂 quite sad really

Reactions: 4
that stupid fake accent I can’t deal.

Anyone else notice she was in that hotel she always goes to and there was a mans shoe. I wish I took a screenshot! It was a few days ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
that stupid fake accent I can’t deal.

Anyone else notice she was in that hotel she always goes to and there was a mans shoe. I wish I took a screenshot! It was a few days ago
Yeah I saw it! Obvs tryna get clout It was probs a business meeting she met at the hotel

Can low
C0EFEC0C-F459-437E-9B2E-8F6365B71998.jpeg
key see the implants from the side

The same for all these instagram “models” they only look good when they can edit the duck out of pictures😂 quite sad really
Not worth all the money ruining your face really is it

Reactions: 2
She looks so uncomfortable in that video 😬 Have to say though I completely agree with the comments that she doesn’t look like her pictures but I still think she looks nice! Think she should stick to Instagram though 🤣

She posted a video on her Instagram story of her editing tomorrows YouTube video and her boobs are on show (obvs) maybe she’ll address it in that? Who am I kidding it’s another PLT haul for sure!

thought it was meant to be uploaded yesterday evening. Hasn’t mentioned it since!🤥

Too busy eye bleeping herself instead
Or probs started bleeping one of the love islanders she’s interviewing cos anything for clout

• Haha
LOL she posted screen shots of what we’re saying in this group on her story then deleted it. Think you’re just proving how obsessed with yourself you are Mads x

I’m dying. She posted her own rave thread on here 😂😭

Madison uploaded a screenshot and showed her logged into an account on here on her Instagram story and she made a rave thread about herself (now deleted) but someone quoted it on this thread.

The username she used is “oops” but look at the account she’s logged into Tattle with on her IG story about how “sad” we are 😂😂 it’s the account she used to make a rave thread about herself!!! Omg you can see the “O” 😂😂😭😭😂😭😂😭

I bet that’s why she deleted it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Madison uploaded a screenshot and showed her logged into an account on here on her Instagram story and she made a rave thread about herself (now deleted) but someone quoted it on this thread.

The username she used is “oops” but look at the account she’s logged into Tattle with on her IG story about how “sad” we are 😂😂 it’s the account she used to make a rave thread about herself!!! Omg you can see the “O” 😂😂😭😭😂😭😂😭

Didn’t even notice that part that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

I was right all along then when I said Mads is that you 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9

Bahahahahahaha😭😂😂🤣🤣 what a stupid bint 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
why did she post it?
Calling us all sad basically “what is wrong with these people” like duck you mads what’s wrong with you that you can’t be happy with your body instead of pumping fillers in it daily and implants. Stupid cow 🙃

I was right all along then when I said Mads is that you 😂😂😂😂
Imagine calling yourself “absolutely stunning” 😂😂😂

• Haha
I love that she claims that she’s so unbothered by this thread... yet clearly checks it multiple times a day 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.