Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone called her out on not declaring an add and she acts like she didn’t know🤣
1E71DE7A-8378-4781-B3A3-3905C837055A.jpeg

she only didn’t delete the comment or block the girl because she called her gorgeous along with asking🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Oh my godttttt” she pronounces things with a T On the end ? If you watch her old vids you notice how different her voice and accent is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Oh my godttttt” she pronounces things with a T On the end ? If you watch her old vids you notice how different her voice and accent is
she's started pronouncing words that start with a th with a D now as well, instead of that she'll say dat but then say other words really posh/southern, so bizzare she sounds like a new person. Remember when she always said ommm instead of erm it drove me mad, don't get why she does it its so obviously forced

Reactions: 15
Her Valentine’s Day video just cuts off at the end? I know she says she doesn’t watch her videos back but surely she watches it fully through before posting?

It’s things like that that makes me think she doesn’t love YouTube and does it for the money not the passion

Reactions: 16
She literally is so lazy, she never links things when she says she will

Reactions: 12
Guys can we talk about this photo, they have to be a man's hands right?? Someone said on the last thread they were hers, but they look too big to be a woman's hands. But her boyfriend is black? I'm so confused

Reactions: 2
Someone asked for the link to her families gin company, she ignored and just liked the comment so the gin company had to comment themselves 🙄
She’s such a good aMbaSSaDoR

she's started pronouncing words that start with a th with a D now as well, instead of that she'll say dat but then say other words really posh/southern, so bizzare she sounds like a new person. Remember when she always said ommm instead of erm it drove me mad, don't get why she does it its so obviously forced
The ommm honestly used to kill me.

Its the way she pronounces “first” here
Only 3 seconds in and I had to click out. Moms I can’t even hate watch anymore, she annoys me THAT much these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys can we talk about this photo, they have to be a man's hands right?? Someone said on the last thread they were hers, but they look too big to be a woman's hands. But her boyfriend is black? I'm so confused
They must be hers... I don’t think she’d willing post that with her boyfriend commenting on it

Reactions: 3
They must be hers... I don’t think she’d willing post that with her boyfriend commenting on it
Guys they’re definitely her hands, not to sound weird but if you look at her last video they look identical! It’s because she doesn’t have her claws out for fear we will find her nail tech 🤣🤣🤣 her man even commented on it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her attitude STINKS 😷

Rattled because she’s got man hands lool something else for her to start facetuning

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember her manly walk from someone’s story? I think it may have been Holly’s 😂😂😂 I just remembered it lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.