Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when maddy invited that random group out to Hannahs birthday, Hannah and Rach didn't even follow any of them and in her vlog of the night Madison disappeared and wasn't even in her own flat hahaha top tier friend but its okay because she got them a mug for valentines day so she must be the best friend anyones ever had.

Maybe i'm being petty but I've just spent an hour and a half on hold to the bank so pls let me be more aggressive than usual I didn't even get my lunch break

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen Giovanni from Strictly has liked her pic and honestly I’m gonna cry myself to sleep now

0D28C451-ACD8-4368-9754-2A63931129A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today
sweet as sugar in her youtube replies but message her privately and she's a little cow, you got her pressed if she replied to it in separate messages instead of just "we used a self timer"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when maddy invited that random group out to Hannahs birthday, Hannah and Rach didn't even follow any of them and in her vlog of the night Madison disappeared and wasn't even in her own flat hahaha top tier friend but its okay because she got them a mug for valentines day so she must be the best friend anyones ever had.

Maybe i'm being petty but I've just spent an hour and a half on hold to the bank so pls let me be more aggressive than usual I didn't even get my lunch break
Yeah and Hannah and Rachel were eating Mac and cheese Hannah’s ex dropped off? Throwback to summer 🤣

has she turned the other M to look like a W so we’re thrown off the M scent 🤔 maybe the BCW and mads fantasy can come true
I think it says M for Madison and M for Manny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I wondered why I wasn’t getting any new updates on the old thread, then I couldn’t find the link to the new one. Honestly felt sick thinking there wasn’t one 🥺❤ So much has happened, sis gotta go get a cup of tea

Valentines Day really brought more people to the thread didn’t it 🤣 I looove to see it
Her mans got her Prada 🥺🥺🥺 can they not show their love any other way apart from expensive gifts 🙄
They do say The Devil Wears Prada 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when she left the house wrapped in her towel
View attachment 437834
View attachment 437835
ICONIC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she looks tiny there, i always thought she was quite tall

Yeah and Hannah and Rachel were eating Mac and cheese Hannah’s ex dropped off? Throwback to summer 🤣

I think it says M for Madison and M for Manny
Because mads disappeared again - probs to a hotel

has she turned the other M to look like a W so we’re thrown off the M scent 🤔 maybe the BCW and mads fantasy can come true
"forever" until a blue tick comes along or she can get Umar back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t think Umar will be dropping wifey for Madison..
Remember when she made that tiktok (around the time she couldn't stop being super bitter about Umar) and it was one of them put a finger down things and one of them was like "put a finger down if you've said his new girl ain't better than me" lmao... really Mads? stay in your league :ROFLMAO:

Also does anyone else love Mads begging it on Holly's photos and Holly doesn't even respond or like the comment. Bless her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she made that tiktok (around the time she couldn't stop being super bitter about Umar) and it was one of them put a finger down things and one of them was like "put a finger down if you've said his new girl ain't better than me" lmao... really Mads? stay in your league :ROFLMAO:
If you were better than his girl, he would be with you hun 🤣🤣🤣not once has Umar mentioned her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1613402650247.png

My god I just spat my drink all over my laptop because I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine Mads in a mosh pit please...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.