Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be real none of them have had the vaccine it’s an excuse to do what they’ve done without seeming like complete cunts for doing so (they still are). End of

Reactions: 12
Her friends will still stick by her because they’re exactly the same as her

Reactions: 4
Holly boon won’t be sticking up for her this time round surely. Intrigued to know what Han and Rach are thinking. She’s really fucked it this time 😂
I bet Rach is loving it tbh we all know she low key hates Mads 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IF Jeanne really did get tested twice a week and already had the vaccine, would that not suggest she’s a health service worker or something of the sort 🤔 what a great example to set hun xx

Reactions: 16
I’m so bleeping sick of this
I stopped reading this two hours ago to zoom with my 81 year old grandma for her birthday who hasn’t left her house for almost a year except to walk to the park down the road which she can’t even do some weeks because it will get as busy as the M25.
I hope getting your baddie shots at parties makes you feel really good about yourself Madison, my grandparents are certainly
lonely and sick of seeing their family and grandchildren over a screen for a year because of people who neglect the rules set by the government and contribute to the spread of this virus.
She needs to take a long hard look at herself, it’s bleeping PATHETIC.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
i just cant believe a human can be so cold hearted & selfish? if this was me i would be drowning in guilt but they are all being cocky bastards giving back chat and acting like they’ve done nothing wrong? it makes me so angry how they just don’t give a duck i don’t get it?!?! how can someone not care about a global pandemic.... she has no remorse or guilt she’s just laughing at us basically

Reactions: 15
I literally feel bad when I open the door to collect a parcel without a mask on and these people give no fucks at all.

Reactions: 12
This witch really keeps deleting the comments calling her out,
does anyone else find it interesting that she’s been on an unfollowing spree lately but the only people to remain on her following list are the blue tick men... watch out Arthur boy
Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea footballer) likes a few of her pics, I'm a Chelsea fan so really wish he'd know better :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
This witch really keeps deleting the comments calling her out,

Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea footballer) likes a few of her pics, I'm a Chelsea fan so really wish he'd know better :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, maddys probably already slid in

You know what pisses me off the absolute MOST is her attitude towards people who are yes, making crappy comments but they’re venting frustration AND if it wasn’t for her crappy behaviour those comments wouldn’t even be made in the first place.

Someone please give this girls head a bleeping wobble for the love of god

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i am so bleeping angryyy i just don’t understand how they can all be so cocky and sarcastic about it, i’ve lost my bleeping grandma but go on get pissed with your mates for the good vibes mads xxx

the sweetie at the end duck MEEEE they are the most selfish arrogant pricks ever, influencers are another breed thinking they are gods gift. her attitude to the whole situation is appalling tbh, i don’t understand how one can have absolutely no remorse when thousands are dying daily? she probably thinks we are all jealous of her, no we just want to keep people safe..? isnt that just common sense? pisses me right off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Take covid and lockdown out of it for a second, she said she wouldn’t do the thing again because it’s wrong but then goes and does the same thing and her fans still love her, is it not worrying they don’t mind if influencers literally lie to them and will continue to support knowing they’ve been lied to, they needs to ask them selves if that was their friend who was rude to them and lied multiple times would they still be friends with them I’m guessing no? But because she’s pretty with a large following they let her get away with stuff they wouldn’t want their friends doing

Reactions: 13
Jan works for the job centre (when she's not on her undercover spy work obvs) ironic as that's where Mads will be booking an appointment next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My comments on her latest YT video won't show up, I'm probably muted/blocked lol
I'm willing to bet a lot of us are

Reactions: 2
Jan works for the job centre (when she's not on her undercover spy work obvs) ironic as that's where Mads will be booking an appointment next week.
Isn’t her mum classed as vunerable aswell because of her illness she had? You think Mads would have some thought for her in all of this

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.