Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this guys 😅
Who has wished death on her? They love making tit up when things don’t go their way

one of the girls- “@carinagriff” on insta who I think was at the party posted a video that said “Drink water and mind your business” it’s the attitude for me. I hate when someone gets rightfully called out and they tell people to mind their business, we’re in a pandemic, what you do affects others. If you want people to mind their business, don’t post your business constantly online and no one would know
(Sorry I’m quite new to tattle so I’m not sure about adding videos and things)
I can’t see it, is it on her story or feed?

Reactions: 4
death threats, really mads. I want receipts because all I’m seeing is people wanting you to stay home and stop thinking your above the pandemic. ITS THAT EASSSSSSSSY!!!

Reactions: 25
I’ve said this on Molly Mae’s thread and I’ll say it again here. Why do these influencers claim to be bothered by death threats? Not being funny but if someone told me to do so I would literally not give a duck? It’s different if someone you care about (boyfriend, family, friends) said it to you but a bunch of strangers online? Nah if she’s such a bad witch why would she be bothered? To get sympathy that’s why

Reactions: 22
BEAC685E-A4D6-4B27-BE1E-13D4ADBF75F1.jpeg
Sorry if a similar reply has already been posted but for this reply from Ob Pilly after her recent collaboration with them....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
surely her management are just like come on did u really need to do this AGAIN A MONTH LATER

nobody is saying they want her to die but just bleeping read the room and stop bleeping going to parties when it's a pandemic it's really not that difficult lol

Reactions: 20
The “I don’t want to see the hateful comments” thing doesn’t make sense. She sees them once in her notifications and then doesn’t have to see them again. Surely by spending every hour of the day deleting them, she’s gonna be seeing all of them.

Whereas if she got off her phone and looked around to see how the NHS are still on their knees and people are still dying every day, she might actually learn something about why people are sending her comments.
no ones forcing her to spend her entire day deleting comments off of every social media platform & blocking everyone she sees 🤷‍♀️ she could of simply just... stayed inside? addressed the situation..? has it not crossed her mind that the comments are left because everyone is rightly frustrated and upset with her, no ones jealous of you x

Reactions: 16
also i’m not gonna lie, don’t really give a duck if she is actually receiving death threats. (she 100% isn’t though lool). at the end of the day by partying multiple times during a lockdown is actually putting people at risk of infection, causing death. it’s so beyond careless and she’s now done it multiple times, she doesn’t care about the thousands dead & all the families that have lost loved ones, someone please tell me why anyone should care about her? the nhs aren’t working their arses off to see people like her getting pissed at a party because she can do what she wants bc she’s a bad witch. shut the duck up. jesus christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I often wonder what influencer management agencies do, apart from pimp them out to brands. Do they even step in regarding issues like this?

Reactions: 10
Madison Sarah #14: Party Gal Baddie just wanna partieEe in my Dior puffer, deleting comments is my hobiee cue my 2nd apology Storiee x

Reactions: 5
one of the girls- “@carinagriff” on insta who I think was at the party posted a video that said “Drink water and mind your business” it’s the attitude for me. I hate when someone gets rightfully called out and they tell people to mind their business, we’re in a pandemic, what you do affects others. If you want people to mind their business, don’t post your business constantly online and no one would know
(Sorry I’m quite new to tattle so I’m not sure about adding videos and things)
the attitude and just straight up disrespect 🤢🤢🤢 they all have serious issues. i don’t understand how they can all be so sarcastic and rude about such a serious situation. none of them care about what they’ve done, they all have this god complex and it’s embarrassing. i don’t know how you can put people at risk of infection by partying during a lockdown, putting the hard work of all the key workers to shame, rubbing it in the faces of all the families that are struggling to put food on the table due to job loss, the thousands of families that have lost loved ones AND NOT FEEL ANY GUILT???? this isn’t some bad witch i can do what i want mind your business live for yourself kinda tit, this is real life. it’s not some smug joke like she thinks it is. i am disgusted.

Reactions: 10
Oh hang on her management have deleted the latest pic of her...

the latest pic now of her on the account is March 2020 but there was a more recent one on there yesterday! Only know because I commented some clown emojis lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
for sure they are stepping in for damage control
they definitely write the apologies that’s why they all sound the same & are very scripted. i doubt they would advise her to delete every single comment shes recieved though? maybe towards the start when it was quiet but that is some awful managing. but then again what an awful person to manage!

Oh hang on her management have deleted the latest pic of her...

the latest pic now of her on the account is March 2020 but there was a more recent one on there yesterday! Only know because I commented some clown emojis lol
looool hope they’ve finally dropped her, bet the managements getting grey hairs managing mads. imagine 2 scandals in like 2 months... you’d be fuming. bet she’s getting a right earful on the phone 😂

Reactions: 12
She's so predictable with the whole "only amount of hate and death threats I can read", why do they all follow this same old boring bleeping script when they're being called out for their crappy behaviour?? Bored of it 😴😴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.