Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicia-M

View attachment 441521
mads hun I’m confused, because this all you seem to care about is it meant to be ironic?
That is literally everything she promotes!! Her insta pics are private jets, sat in a rolls royce, designer outfits. Her job of choice is social media. She has filler and plastic surgery to improve her appearance. And in her birthday vlog she says “here’s to more money!” in her speech!!! Is she on crack!!? That list is everything she promotes and buys into?? If she doesn’t want people to be impressed by all those things why does she centre it around all her platforms and her image?? MY GOD I CANT WITH THIS CRACKHEAD 😭 she has far too many personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Alicia-M

Sorry to change the subject but I just watched her vlog and she does not have a personality or what seems like any working brain cells. “Does anyone get anxiety going to a new supermarket not like anxiety but like you know like nervousness like I dunno but you know like” “does anyone get like a snack when unloading the shopping like just while you’re unpacking like does that make sense?” WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT??! Is this literally your conversation topics in a video you get paid for?? And you want a podcast to??? She is actually brain dead as fuck she sounds like she has 1 gcse. When her looks fade what will she have to offer

Reactions: 37

Katleesi

VIP Member
I messaged her sketty friend and got this reply. It’s obviously bullshit, if Madison has had the vaccine she’d have posted about it PLUS it’s only available for key workers etc how the fuck would they get it if they’re working from home 🤣View attachment 450405
Lmao she’s definitely not had the vaccine - it’s impossible to get it unless your high risk; or over 60 currently/a key worker. If she was high risk she’d stay home now wouldn’t she 😂😂 What bullshit. Show us your lil nhs card proving you’ve had the vaccine then hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tea4u

VIP Member
The fact she unliked that tweet shows she reads here like it’s her daily Bible reading.

• Heart

MGB01

VIP Member
for a girl who likes saying things with her chest she sure as shit deletes her comments pretty fast, whats that about mom?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kyliexoxoxo123

View attachment 451445Lucy Ledgeway has shared the TikTok on her insta story last night! She also did a few stories afterwards about supporting influencers like Mads who have clearly not cared about lockdown rules and how people should think about who they’re following
Yesss now this is an influencer! Call people’s shitty behaviour out
Just checked her stories , she’s going in on her ! Love lucy

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MGB01

VIP Member
If she does address it I feel like she'll just say "what can I even say I made another mistake" sort of play woe is me she'll probably mention mental health but tbh I can see her just ignoring it, she's deleting comments at a rate of knots she's probably asked Jan to take a day off from being a spy and asked her dad to take a day off from his hotel to help her delete comments, I feel sorry for her parents they both seem really nice her dad's piss funny.

New thread title suggestion
Madison Sarah 14: whilst her career is sinking she's still out drinking, an apology is wishful thinking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35