Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has anyone else notice that Maddy’s boobs seemed to have settled lately? They don’t look as ridiculous as before (they still look like air bags)
they're supposed to do that some time after surgery!! most people's actually look quite like air bags in the beginning because they're still swollen, they just dont usually have them in your face so you dont see them like that, but ofc baddy maddy loves that look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hehe I’ve actually been lurking for a while, only just decided to make an account🤣but this might have been a few months back, all her tik tok comments were flooded about her scamming people on depop, and there was a tik tok made about it but then I never heard anything else and she never said anything about it, just deleted all the comments. Was wondering if anyone else had seen it?

• Wow
they're supposed to do that some time after surgery!! most people's actually look quite like air bags in the beginning because they're still swollen, they just dont usually have them in your face so you dont see them like that, but ofc baddy maddy loves that look
I know they’re meant to settle after surgery, but it seems hers have took so much longer compared to other peoples which seem to only take like 3 months, do you think that’s because she didn’t follow the after care/wear that support bra you’re meant to wear after surgery?

Reactions: 11
I know they’re meant to settle after surgery, but it seems hers have took so much longer compared to other peoples which seem to only take like 3 months, do you think that’s because she didn’t follow the after care/wear that support bra you’re meant to wear after surgery?
If you go hard in the gym too soon afterwards it can stop them from dropping, particularly if you have them under the muscle, but then some people love that look anyway and deliberately get a higher profile shape of implant that gets you that tupperware titties look

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% she was wearing lace unsupportive bralettes pretty much right after, you're supposed to wear support bras and be easy on yourself for quite a few months afterwards.. it depends on the doctor I guess but usually the bigger you get them, the longer you wear the bra for! and yeah definitely wasnt supposed to be going to the gym so soon as @Glitter&G1n said !! also, I think when people immediately get them, they cover them up and dont wear such low plunging tops until they've settled and look more natural

Reactions: 10
She definitely wasn’t supporting her new boobs jumping around like a tit at her lockdown parties

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting them pierced immediately too 🥴 I’m amazed she had no complications after her surgery because she was in the gym a week later, out on the lash four days after her surgery, didn’t wear the bra and lathering them in fake tan.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Getting them pierced immediately too 🥴 I’m amazed she had no complications after her surgery because she was in the gym a week later, out on the lash four days after her surgery, didn’t wear the bra and lathering them in fake tan.
omfg I forgot about the piercings....

Sorry she struggles to match her foundation? How? I understand it’s hard to buy online but there’s sites to check this she purposely goes for the wrong shade and then had the nerve to say it’s too light 🤣 girl it wasn’t the description of that colour foundation is literally medium deep for olive undertones? You are not olive so why pick that shade? You’ve never had this problem before? Your foundation always matched so why now do you find it so difficult. Look at the nars site for her shade!
and it wasn’t just your foundation people called you out for black fishing it’s the pretending to be Persian Italian and laying your edges you idiot. The fact she picked this foundation off the site and claimed it’s too light baffles me
3B41757B-06B5-48D1-ADE1-EAFCA8BF75A1.jpeg
3B41757B-06B5-48D1-ADE1-EAFCA8BF75A1.jpeg
99A91BD3-AAEE-433C-81F7-AC506F671B1C.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry she struggles to match her foundation? How? I understand it’s hard to buy online but there’s sites to check this she purposely goes for the wrong shade and then had the nerve to say it’s too light 🤣 girl it wasn’t the description of that colour foundation is literally medium deep for olive undertones? You are not olive so why pick that shade? You’ve never had this problem before? Your foundation always matched so why now do you find it so difficult. Look at the nars site for her shade!
and it wasn’t just your foundation people called you out for black fishing it’s the pretending to be Persian Italian and laying your edges you idiot. The fact she picked this foundation off the site and claimed it’s too light baffles meView attachment 421096View attachment 421096View attachment 421097
Didn’t you know she’s Persian/Italian so she’s naturally olive skinned (yes, all of these have been said by her in the past)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all just a major cowinkydink that someone messaged her the screenshot of someone “pretending” to be her in the smallest time window possible..... if that gal who showed her the screenshot showed her that specific message why wasn’t she a true loyal bad witch and showed her the other messages about her too? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

It doesn’t make sense

• Haha
She’s literally mads beggy clone !! Like it was only two days ago mads uploaded this bag and this beka girls already onit like a car bonnet
C9F0FE79-8751-4E2D-B77E-91ED11354B03.png
C58F36CC-5824-47D7-898B-AE93F615D3A2.png
BF6409A4-D7E9-4BA6-80FF-CA3A6EE128F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Had to swiftly crop out my insta account ffs nearly did a Badison plant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon this was Beka’s plan to get close to Madison and be like “omg babe it wasn’t me I love u, trolls are so nastiiiie, tattle haters !! Xoxox”
I actually think you’re right tbh lol. I know I’ve said it a million times but she’s never mentioned anything said about her previously, only now when “someone” has apparently made an account of her tit talking Madison and we all know she’s dying to be like her for whatever reason and that comment was in here for all of 20 mins beforeher story went up. Keep in mind that she hadn’t uploaded any stories on Instagram as I checked, her last one was 3 hours prior to the screenshot & it was near enough 12 at night 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.