Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh forgot to say, did anyone notice her picture caption the other day something along the lines of “back in the car park” 🤣 wuUuUzZ GuUuUd Mads x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1EAD6EB0-8285-4FDB-9D9B-35BF900364B8.png

My question is why on earth does it still have the plastic loop from the tag on? Does the girl not own a pair of scissors?! Clearly too desperate to post a picture of it to care 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My boyfriend said I need to stop spending time on these threads because I’ve just had a bowl of pasta and started pissing myself laughing cos I said “it’s the sexiest bowl of pasta I’ve ever had and I’m Italian likeEE” 😂 honestly Madison is slipping into my every day conversations

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My boyfriend said I need to stop spending time on these threads because I’ve just had a bowl of pasta and started pissing myself laughing cos I said “it’s the sexiest bowl of pasta I’ve ever had and I’m Italian likeEE” 😂 honestly Madison is slipping into my every day conversations
I. Am. Dead. 😂😂😂
I’m honestly addicted to the banter on this thread, my boyfriend thinks I’m cheating I’m on here that often balling at you guys. I wish we could all be best mates irl ❤

Thank you Miss Plant for uniting us because of our hatred towards you,

Xoxo,

Bitter witches xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I. Am. Dead. 😂😂😂
I’m honestly addicted to the banter on this thread, my boyfriend thinks I’m cheating I’m on here that often balling at you guys. I wish we could all be best mates irl ❤

Thank you Miss Plant for uniting us because of our hatred towards you,

Xoxo,

Bitter witches xxx
Men! They’ll just never understand our connection! 😂😂 we’ve got too many inside jokes to quit now

love you moms 🥺❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 418637
My question is why on earth does it still have the plastic loop from the tag on? Does the girl not own a pair of scissors?! Clearly too desperate to post a picture of it to care 🤦🏻‍♀️
the plastic loop is making me think its fake...look at unboxing videos on youtube...nice designer bags dont come with cheap looking tags attached to them?

Reactions: 20
the plastic loop is making me think its fake...look at unboxing videos on youtube...nice designer bags dont come with cheap looking tags attached to them?
Penny pinching badison - tbf I don’t blame her for buying fakes cos she does only seem to buy stuff to use for one photo 😂

Reactions: 5
Very true.. admittedly I do I have a couple of pairs of the triple s which did come with tags on but I’m pretty sure their bags don’t.. they just place the tag inside the bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if it is real.. classic Madison to buy the cheapest possible item from them.. can’t afford it without some blue tick buying it for her 😏

• Haha
my friend just informed me that she addressed the black fishing in her video but wasnt very emphatic

• Sad
she said blackfishing is due to buying all her makeup online and 'not finding the right shade' i am scREAMING HAHAHAHAHHH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
she said blackfishing is due to buying all her makeup online and 'not finding the right shade' i am scREAMING HAHAHAHAHHH
i was literally so annoyed at this and those who were offended the most 100% did not deserve to hear that pathetic excuse, just not ok

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.