Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit I’ve not watched it yet but you know I’m damn well about to if she’s “acknowledged” it

she said blackfishing is due to buying all her makeup online and 'not finding the right shade' i am scREAMING HAHAHAHAHHH
Timestamp puuuurleeeaze xx

Reactions: 5
I found it so ignorant for her to say “that is not what I was doing”. I mean personally I’m white myself, but I don’t think it’s her place (or anyone white persons) to say wether or not it was black fishing. If people (especially POC) perceive it to be that way, then accept it for what it is and own up to it and grow from it.

Also dark foundation clearly isn’t the only issue? She lied about her heritage, and had changed her hair to resemble a texture which is not natural to her own (that picture of her in the green dress is the perfect example), not to mention the baby hairs.

Reactions: 22
Omg I hate that she said “I’m sorry if I offended anyone”. To me, that is the least genuine way to apologise because you’re not even apologising for your actions, just the way people responded to your actions. Take some accountability girl.

Reactions: 18
buying foundation online? Ffs hahaha didn’t realise feel unique also sold fake ethnicity’s which really is the main issue surely? She clearly wanted to look ambiguous it’s deeper than just buying the wrong foundation shade we’ve all done that but surely she could just buy a new shade she’s hardly skint is she? She intentionally uses dark foundation, lays her edges, the lip filler, the calling herself a spicy white and the fact she said she’s Italian and Persian

Reactions: 21
I hate when people say “sorry if I offended anyone”. No, that doesn’t mean you’re sorry for your actions only that people called you out and made comments that harm your image

Reactions: 14
Can someone please put me out of my misery and give me a timestamp I’m not funding that witches corona fuelled parties xx

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve made it pretty obvious but I just want confirm that I absolutely can not stand this girl. The lyinggggg, the voice, I can’t even go on cause she just makes me rage

Reactions: 11
“I read a couple of comments about me blackfishing”, erm no you didn’tT, you saw it here, can’t even apologise without lying, total bellend

Reactions: 20
Ok I’m watching her new video(it’s a struggle) and her desperation to come across as *^~•*relatable*•~^* is making me gag

Reactions: 9
As a person of colour I really have no problem with white people fake tanning that really is not the issue. Everyone loves looking like they have a nice healthy sun tan glow. The issue here is everything else combined with the tanning... the faking ethnicities the way she talks, the way she keeps pulling her bleeping eyes, etc etc.

Also she’s such a boring copycat... Han has a new background so what has Mads got today? A new background.

Reactions: 27
Why is she making out like the whole blackfishing is a joke with her laughing and tit? How disgusting. Someone give her head a wobble pls

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s people in the comments like “people love to hate on you for anything” Karen get out of her bleeping arse and realise that she is in the wrong

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.