Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool he doesn’t seem the type to follow lockdown rules to me! I know that was less than a month ago and she’s already hoped onto another D. Respectful mami

His companies address is registered to his house and um... that boy def can’t afford a Dior coat on a respectable form of income that’s all I’m saying 👀

After further sleuthing I have found out his real full name is Michael Oshodi
That first pic is wild, someone needs to come collect their uncle 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How attention seeking lmaoooo
so because you have a man you can no longer do your job lmao, this wasn’t the case with Patrick tho was it madison? see how different things are when you don’t want to use your man for clout and views😴

Reactions: 12
There's a screenshot of Rachels thread of her commenting on a tiktok the other day saying Madison is her bubble, granted they haven't publicly been together since NYE but why would Rach be saying that Madison is her bubble if Mads is booed with her new man or is this another case of Madison forgetting she hates mates again so she can be with her boyfriend

good thinking @Itsjustwhatithink! but I don’t think that nico is anyone relevant cos I’m guessing this is a pic of them ..

It’s all so confusing her love life 😂
You're telling me that isn't bobby norris

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she’s bubbled with half of Manchester, you’re better off just asking who she’s not bleeping bubbled with

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do we think our mads will reference her mansss in her new what i eat in a day video? I’m thinking something about ~hot sauce~ Or she’ll be like my boo recently got me onto this meal ✨ or my boo made this for me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do we think our mads will reference her mansss in her new what i eat in a day video? I’m thinking something about ~hot sauce~ Or she’ll be like my boo recently got me onto this meal ✨ or my boo made this for me 🤪
or do a rach “ i accidentally ate a boys ass” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh hiya! The best part for me is she makes out she wants a rich sugar daddieee but this boyfriend of hers lives in a rough area in Manchester (is that where the nickname Manny comes from lol) in a council estate house. I’m not slating council estates either btw, jusy funny because Mads is trying to sell us that he’s buying her Dior for the lols

Reactions: 16
He could be living in a council estate but still have moneyyyy and that’s what Baddie likes

Reactions: 7
Our domesticated cooking qweeeen wifey for lifey is uploading a what I eat in a day tonight 😂😂 probably sponsored by Deliveroo or ubereats

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.