Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Match made in Manchester x
Hahahahahahahaha stop itttttt, reminds me of back in year 7 when we all had collages with our best mates with little quotes on them as our display pictures 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahahaha stop itttttt, reminds me of back in year 7 when we all had collages with our best mates with little quotes on them as our display pictures 😭😭😭😭
Hope that’s his next story xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Willy wanks, I repeat, if you are here with us please poke your tongue out on your next story

if you are being held captive and instructed not to by a certain baddie maddie, wiggle your eyebrows and blink twice really fast (your secret is safe with us)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have you SEEN a vainer man? Does he have foundation on? His haircut still looks tit BCW
My brother just saw this over my shoulder (I can’t type πŸ˜‚) and he said it looks like a 2 year old cut the front part of his hair and that no wonder he looks like a clown with that hair cut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Respect to Willy for the banter but I think this thread has given him the most exposure possible for his skateboard brand so really he should be saying thank u x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Respect to Willy for the banter but I think this thread has given him the most exposure possible for his skateboard brand so really he should be saying thank u x
Skateboard brand made me choke on my drink 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay I’ve had some wine and I’m actually howling at BCW who knew he was so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys! This thread tonight is giving me life after a stressful week, thanks mamis πŸ₯Ίβ€ And thank you Willy wanks πŸ‘πŸ½

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am SCREAMING at willy’s story πŸ˜‚ but also feel a bit ill the end with the bits of hair in the bowl 🀒 hope he cleans it out before his porridge in the morning x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.