Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lool the photo when she’s doing Rachel’s make up is sending me😭😭😭 terrible tan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video where she says she’s not fully English is still up for anyone who wants to go watch. It’s around the 6 minute mark!View attachment 378798View attachment 378799View attachment 378800
This is another one where she’ll say “show me where I said I was Persian and then we can talk” cos she doesn’t directly say she’s Persian she just says no I’m not fully English and my mums maiden name is Persian (it’s not for anyone new, someone googled it in a previous thread. It’s an English surname.) But she doesn’t say “I’m Italian” here either but claims on twitter she is?! Says in a video she speaks Italian and then tweets saying it’s rude her parents didn’t teach her a second language. THIS GIRL MAN 😩

Reactions: 14
600A4DBB-BBA6-43C0-894B-DC735D20F6E4.png

Doubt the three dumb witches will be helping to push Will’s new venture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder why she said this in her video, it seemed so weird. Now we know 😂
What’s she saying here? It won’t let me load it on my phone

This is another one where she’ll say “show me where I said I was Persian and then we can talk” cos she doesn’t directly say she’s Persian she just says no I’m not fully English and my mums maiden name is Persian (it’s not for anyone new, someone googled it in a previous thread. It’s an English surname.) But she doesn’t say “I’m Italian” here either but claims on twitter she is?! Says in a video she speaks Italian and then tweets saying it’s rude her parents didn’t teach her a second language. THIS GIRL MAN 😩
Surely she can’t get away with that she says she not from England when she clearly is😭 I have Romany blood somewhere down the line but I’m still from England like I’m still white British

Also, why is she trying to say that people misunderstood and she never tried to deceive her fans
Here's the clip of that bit of the video

She says 'Im nOt EvEn GoInG AnYwHeRe' 🙄🙄🙄

Can't even keep up with her own lies can she

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She said when you're in this industry, you're exposed to sex, drugs and money 😂 like what industry mads, you sit at home 😂
Sits at home opening her back doors for any Tom, Dick and Willy (I meant this in more ways than one)

• Haha
I really thought he was about to hold that bowl so they could shape his hair around it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s flipping us off like Baddy Maddy 😂😂 Willy stop I haven’t got the energy to deal with this😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.