Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I’d noticed a friend of theirs was one of the first to comment on a few of their pictures, if that wasn’t their brand I would find it odd how a lad was commenting “😍😍” on a picture of a fkin wall with lights projecting into it but hey if that’s what you’re into 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and I’d noticed a friend of theirs was one of the first to comment on a few of their pictures, if that wasn’t their brand I would find it odd how a lad was commenting “😍😍” on a picture of a fkin wall with lights projecting into it but hey if that’s what you’re into 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s bad enough girls commenting that let alone lads *shiver* 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ALSO, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. CAN WE LET IT BE KNOWN, THAT, MADISON PLANT, LITERALLY NEVER WEARS FAKE TAN BTW. LITERALLY NEVER.

(apart from like, five months ago but that obviously doesn’t count right?????¿) 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but I am appalled she’s promoting going on sunbeds to her young audience

She said she’d stopped going on them but now is claiming that’s “all” she uses to get that colour.

As someone who has been diagnosed with melanoma when I don’t even go out in the sun and have never been on a sun bed in a life, I think it’s disgusting for her to encourage her followers to go on them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is
Is that his hair cut like he pays someone to look like that or does he just have a really odd shaped head?
I think it’s a mix of his head shape, his trim, his editing his face to make it really smooth so it makes his head/hair stick out more?

Reactions: 8
I’ve come to the conclusion mads is using these boys to shag her way to the top x

omg I just fat fingered one of the guys photos and liked it and I have never unliked a photo and come off Instagram so quickly in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I gotta get the black fishing all in one place so we can properly show it.
How she really looks and her natural skin colour...

Vs how she tries to look with proof she wears fake tan to make herself look darker!

She lies and tries to make herself a different race than she is! She’s not naturally dark skinned and it’s so offensive she tries to make out she’s naturally this colour off 2 holidays and sun beds that have been closed for months!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Vs how she tries to look with proof she wears fake tan to make herself look darker!

She lies and tries to make herself a different race than she is! She’s not naturally dark skinned and it’s so offensive she tries to make out she’s naturally this colour off 2 holidays and sun beds that have been closed for months!
Not that she’s not pretty anymore but she’s naturally stunning man and I think she’s done all this cos she feels like she has to not because she wants to she’s so insecure. She can’t delete comments when actual poc are calling her out for it and saying what’s she’s doing is offensive, she can’t support BLM but then when it comes down to accepting your own problematic behaviour pretend it doesn’t exist and lie your way out of it

does anyone have the video where she said she isn’t white because she’s Persian? She deleted the video I think

Reactions: 10

The passport photo is sending me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video where she says she’s not fully English is still up for anyone who wants to go watch. It’s around the 6 minute mark!
5ECBC9A5-6312-481D-87F2-85A237406CFD.jpeg
3E3B3C6B-B298-4B27-AE9B-B6784F49F0F1.jpeg
B8E15FD2-EAFA-4811-84C0-DD3C325F832D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I did wonder why she said this in her video, it seemed so weird. Now we know 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.