Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more shocked that she’s his physical type tbh, yeah she’s pretty but def doesn’t have the look I would expect his gf to have
thats what i personally dont get - like how can you have bbl / fake tits girls in your videos but your gf has a supermodel type body? i mean dont get me wrong it made me feel better as im built the same, but it seems proper strange

Reactions: 2
I’m more shocked that she’s his physical type tbh, yeah she’s pretty but def doesn’t have the look I would expect his gf to have
She’s very Hollywood beautiful and he’s always acted like he’s into baddies so I get u

Reactions: 3
If she was fat and ugly. She’d be a laughing stock like Becki Jones. Being a weirdo when you’re pretty and skinny isn’t something to be shamed for it’s just a quirky trait.

She’s an actual smelly freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel people like them both together because their connection is somewhat reminiscent of a fairy tale stereotypical boy/girl meet while they're famous BS. I'm still not sure though, she would be even more beautiful if she stopped pretending to be uber smart when she's ignorant af offending everybody trying to seem naive.

Oh and if she would shut up or talk at a normal pace and shower regularly. 🤦‍♀️

I wonder how the conversation went when she had to tell him she’s offended almost 4.7 million people and the majority of his fan base simply by having waaaay too much to say for herself. Yikes.

• Haha
I wish people in the replies were getting the word out about her mum and UKIP, that’s clearly where she’s heard about sundown towns and it would have been WITH context
IMG_4524.jpeg

Reactions: 4
im so happy people are now realising that her stories are so obviously made up. ive been saying this since she blew up but got so much hate from her fans. And yeah shes the epitome of skinny/pretty privilege

someone made a really good video a while ago about only pretty/skinny girls are considered quirky and cute while others are gross

with the sundown town thing, her fans are excusing her so hard with "well tbf i didnt know what that was either." yeah how to miss the bloody point. They way she could have taken that time to educate her audience as well smdh

also her "apology" was tit and so backhanded with the "hope u r ok"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hollywood beautiful 😭😭🤣🤣
Have you seen her in the wild? She’s always either hunched over or standing around like a sim, her mannerisms are ick worthy, and she has crazy eyes. Please look up that video of her with Lando Norris lmao

I can’t believe people actually fancy him 🥴 I think they look about right for each other personally 😅

Reactions: 19
I really don’t get it?! There’s no denying she’s a pretty girl and I’m not oil painting but she’s just sloppy? For a man that has females at his finger tips, I just don’t get it? I don’t believe they are in a relationship… AT ALLL! Some of the stories she’s told about pissing in period pads… Why would he?
it makes no sense.

I’m not buying this at all lol look at the state of her fingers 😷 he’s bloody fit mate.

I really don’t get it?! There’s no denying she’s a pretty girl and I’m not oil painting but she’s just sloppy? For a man that has females at his finger tips, I just don’t get it? I don’t believe they are in a relationship… AT ALLL! Some of the stories she’s told about pissing in period pads… Why would he?
it makes no sense.
I know 🤢 he seems like a clean person, always looks fresh it’s proper odd. She also said in her latest TikTok about her dog chewing her dirty knickers 😂 😭 😭

I know 🤢 he seems like a clean person, always looks fresh it’s proper odd. She also said in her latest TikTok about her dog chewing her dirty knickers 😂 😭 😭
well we dont actually know hes a clean person, but at least he doesnt advertise it to everyone if hes not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still baffled like how’s her apology ‘hope u guys r ok’ and she’s just spamming videos from her drafts now.. what a cow, genuinely dislike her

Reactions: 9
I’m still baffled like how’s her apology ‘hope u guys r ok’ and she’s just spamming videos from her drafts now.. what a cow, genuinely dislike her

She's such a f*cking sh*tbag for going "hope you are ok" route in her dumbass apology. Yeah Maddy people are totally okay after beaten, stabbed half to death and driven out of their own towns :cautious:

Insane c*nt hate filled biaaaatch

Reactions: 4