Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Tik Tok sleuth has posted a video about Madeline and Central Cee going to a zoo together two weeks ago and that she has lots of new Van Cleef & Arpells jewelry that he presumably bought her.

Reactions: 2
Insane how people even spot that stuff

The reality is they’re always going to be very on/off toxic and the nature of their relationship is that they’re in different countries a lot and barely post when they do acc spend time together anyways

Reactions: 10
Their dynamic makes me ill. Clearly very toxic. I feel like there’s definitely cheating involved and making each other jealous, then they make up and he plies her with expensive gifts. Then they break up again. Something so icky about it. I lowkey feel she loves the quiet clout he gives her, otherwise shouldn’t be that arsed to keep going back there.

Reactions: 6
I think they make a cute couple but they're a tease to their fans and probably to each other.

Reactions: 1
Even though I think Madeline has tried to break up with CC multiple times as she knows that the relationship is toxic, I think it really triggers her and she becomes extremely territorial and protective when other girls (e.g. possibly Olivia Neill who she has some kind of mean girls beef with) try to come on to him.

Reactions: 4
Ok I guess I live under a rock because I know him as madeleines bf😂 I’m too old to know any more
Same. All these “undeniably” popular songs being named and i haven’t heard of a single one of them 🤣
---
I just think he looks malnourished, unwashed, and probably infectious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
i think last time people were speculating they broke up she suddenly had a really expensive car. wouldnt be surprised if break up = gifts

There are Reddit threads suggesting that CC slid into the DMs of Tana Mongeau who hosts the Cancelled podcast with Madeline’s friend Brooke Schofield

And also that it is suspicious that he reposted IG Australian model Leah Hartley singing along to his new song Band 4 Band, which was filmed inside his car

But then today his IG account for his clothing brand Syna used put up an old image of Madz’ dog Bugs chewing on a diamond Syna necklace. Which would be a weird and quite provocative thing to do if they have broken up.

Attachments

Still no sightings…
It’s weird that she’s still wearing all the Van Cleef jewelry he gave her and also the diamond Pretty Lonesome rings if they have broken up though. Before, when they would argue and break up she would always remove her CC necklace. But then again she didn’t acknowledge his birthday.

She also has made multiple references to “yacht girl summer”. I can’t see her going on anyone’s yacht unless it’s one he has rented though as she doesn’t seem to have rich friends. Unless it’s Alex Cooper’s yacht as a promo for Unwell or she has been invited by a fashion brand.

Reactions: 1
So I guess it’s not over after all. Madeline is in Lagos with CC today where he is filming a music video with a Nigerian artist called Asake. There is video of her on a boat and also on a quad bike with him
IMG_0201.png
IMG_0198.jpeg
IMG_0199.jpeg

• Wow
So I guess it’s not over after all. Madeline is in Lagos with CC today where he is filming a music video with a Nigerian artist called Asake. There is video of her on a boat and also on a quad bike with him View attachment 2980826View attachment 2980827View attachment 2980829
I don't get the appeal of him but he's her first boyfriend (girlfriends before) maybe she is just willing to put up with more from him, coupled with the fact he is rich, spoils her and being with him gives her clout

Olivia doesn't seem to be the kind of girl guys stay with long term (her personality appears to drive them away despite the influencer perks) She also seems to go through friends quickly too (but always makes new ones!) olivia is probably jealous of madeline as she sees her taking jobs that she would like herself and has a 'cool' relationship where she is spoilt with jewellery and cars

I wonder if part of the reason that CC is still with Madeline is because she is the opposite of a clout chasing influencer. She is totally dressed down and looks like she is wearing glasses and no makeup in Nigeria. But when she is dressed up and has her hair and makeup done for fashion shows and brand events she is absolutely stunning. She’s also been with him on and off for three years - for the majority of which their relationship was kept secret - and since before he was really successful, famous or rich, so he must really trust her. I think she is his emotional safe space.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if part of the reason that CC is still with Madeline is because she is the opposite of a clout chasing influencer. She is totally dressed down and looks like she is wearing glasses and no makeup in Nigeria. But when she is dressed up and has her hair and makeup done for fashion shows and brand events she is absolutely stunning. She’s also been with him on and off for three years - for the majority of which their relationship was kept secret - and since before he was really successful, famous or rich, so he must really trust her. I think she is his emotional safe space.
I’d say they are actually quite similar style and presentation wise. At first glance it may seem like she isn’t appearance focused on an everyday basis but I don’t think that’s actually the case.

Yes, she’s wearing casual clothes but that seems to be her everyday style, almost like a female version of his - loungewear but accessorised with super expensive jewellery. It looks like she’s wearing sunglasses in these pics not glasses but I could be wrong. There have been a few videos where she doesn’t seem to be wearing makeup (more so recently) but the majority of the time she has a full face of makeup and long acrylic nails.

If I were Ms Argy I’d be posting Cench left right and centre and letting these witches know I’m his girlfriend just to be petty. Come on, Madz! Put your foot down 😂

• Haha
If I were Ms Argy I’d be posting Cench left right and centre and letting these witches know I’m his girlfriend just to be petty. Come on, Madz! Put your foot down 😂
It’s probably part of the reason why he likes her - the fact she’s not like that.

Horrible overhead lighting paired with an extreme close up and she still looks good...

Screenshot_20240606-093113_TikTok.jpg

He should post her (if she's OK with being posted) it wouldn't make any difference if everyone knew they were together - married even - unless he himself wants to be faithful. Lets hope he does and she gets even more jewellery, really nice stuff not just recognisable brands but beautiful bespoke pieces!