Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Central Cee isn't the most popular rapper from the UK! I think him and Madeline have very similar bone structure.

I don't know about her background (didn't strike me as particularly wealthy) but totally agree rich people do stuff that poor people get judged for. Same goes for her looks, she can so easily talk about being gross because she's clearly beautiful.

Reactions: 2
She is just grim. I mean I know you can’t help a bird shitting on you.. but she is just ick. Baffed with her and central cee lol 😂
she really is, it’s such a weird combo. I’m more inclined to think they are just very good friends 🤔 she reminds me of the girl who used to pretend to be a horse at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why is she posing like that after getting bird poop? :sick: she always posts photos we probably all take when we're feelin' ourselves, but know better than to let other people see it too lmao

her and her friend central cee look like they could be siblings

Reactions: 3
She's pretty much spilled the beans on her newest podcast as well talking about her pill and what not. Interesting she speaks so candidly about her experiences with "partners" we all know she means Central Cee lmao
What’s her podcast called? I can only find her Saving Grace feature.

idk if she grew up wealthy but judging by the social circles she ran in even before dating central cee its likely she did. i dont bother with her stuff, since most of her stories i just dont believe at all. they're a kind of weird couple tbh but i am totally fascinated by it. will be interesting to see how it turns out. also putting herself in danger by driving that fucked car just to get comments telling her to buy a new one and coming across as fake relateable is so stupid. she is very pretty though.

Reactions: 5
it's possible they're in an open relationship, she has only ever dated women and this is the first man she's ever dated. it would make sense if she doesn't mind if he shags around (he absolutely must do) and she's still open to dating women.
also she doesn't look working class at all, she has that posh english look lol

Reactions: 1
it's possible they're in an open relationship, she has only ever dated women and this is the first man she's ever dated. it would make sense if she doesn't mind if he shags around (he absolutely must do) and she's still open to dating women.
also she doesn't look working class at all, she has that posh english look lol
maybe just a relationship of convenience, she gets fame as an "influencer" and maybe he gets a weird wholesome image but then can duck around on the side anyway

From my perspective he really likes her but I get the vibe Madeline won't really commit so at times he's just like fuk it

So how tall is Madeline exactly? .. You can see by looking at her she could model for Vogue or the likes of Balenciaga, she seems rather low scale for the level of her supermodel looks?

It's very weird to me an agent hasn't approached her but I'm thinking might be due to her height which is a real shame

Reactions: 3
So how tall is Madeline exactly? .. You can see by looking at her she could model for Vogue or the likes of Balenciaga, she seems rather low scale for the level of her supermodel looks?

It's very weird to me an agent hasn't approached her but I'm thinking might be due to her height which is a real shame
I think she mentioned she is 5ft2

If she was taller she would 100% be a supermodel. She's not tall enough, it is a shame

yeah - i know this isnt a rave thread but shes so bleeping stunning

Is it just me who thinks she’s quite plain looking 🫣
not just you, I think she’s very basic looking. Let’s put it this way, my head wouldn’t turn if I saw her in a club or something. Now, Kenza who was in one of CC’s music videos is 🥵🥵

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks she’s quite plain looking 🫣

That's fine lol, to each their own. I personally think she's stunning and probably conventionally attractive for modelling standards. But when she's not wearing any makeup whatsover her face is quite plain

She's not exactly a natural beauty imo. Her features are only striking with a little makeup

I think Madeline is ridiculously beautiful. She looks like a billionaire’s wife and has clearly got Central Cee on smash.

It’s a pity she seems to have give up on her podcast though as I think she has interesting things to say. I really hope she’ll resume it after her hot girl summer. Also I thought she was going to sign an exclusive deal to put it out on Spotify.
---

Reactions: 7