Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if he was in a fake relationship with someone like Kylie Jenner or Ice Spice or some IG baddie you could argue it was for marketing or promo. But Madeline is much less famous than he is, and they’ve been together for over a year now and up until recently - in Monaco at the Grand Prix - have taken pains to keep their relationship private and not draw attention to it. I don’t think being in a relationship with the other person really does either of them any favours. But they seem to be in love, however inconvenient that might be and have probably decided that they’re not ashamed of the relationship so there is no point in hiding it any more.

Reactions: 6
wow she sounds so drastically different in her IG story about trying the Baja blast :oops: Her accent is so thick and strong she sounds nothing like that in her podcasts
---
I want to believe her and central cee are together but on another hand i do believe it could be a massive pr stunt but a well thought one. Him dating a girl like madeline argy attracts more people to them both from different back grounds. It makes you like him more because he’s going for someone like her and vise verser. If i’m wrong then i’ll be glad to be wrong hahaha

Yes eerily I've thought this too before! Major advantage due to her looks and his career. Let's hope we are wrong

Reactions: 1
If central cee dumps her arse she is gunna be super bitter, I can feel it coming.
She pretends she is a lay back boss witch, but she defo isn’t

Reactions: 6
If central cee dumps her arse she is gunna be super bitter, I can feel it coming.
She pretends she is a lay back boss witch, but she defo isn’t
I don’t think he’s going to dump Madeline anytime soon. He is obviously totally in live with her and they must have mutually decided to go public after being together for more than a year . His song “Me & You” is all about his commitment to her and also he can’t stop smiling every time he mentions her in this interview with Vogue:

Reactions: 1
Oh goodie, so a creepy obsessive and a bunny boiler in a relationship together, should be great.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he’s going to dump Madeline anytime soon. He is obviously totally in live with her and they must have mutually decided to go public after being together for more than a year . His song “Me & You” is all about his commitment to her and also he can’t stop smiling every time he mentions her in this interview with Vogue:

I think she comes across as lay back, but pretty obvious she isn’t. Can’t see them lasting more than a year

Reactions: 2
just a bit weird when you have a girlfriend
he doesn't have a girlfriend and if he does then madeline is a mug because he's never stopped being pictured with girls the entire time they've been linked together. pr!

I think that photo of the three girls who look like they are worshipping the image of him on the TV looks like it was sent to him by a fan and I imagine he probably thought it was funny.

Tbh I hope they last because I think they’re a good balance and it’s unexpected from a U.K. rapper. But for some reason I get unserious vibes from both of them. Llike I can’t imagine either of them settling down

I have absolutely no idea who central see is haha but I do know Madeline from TikTok. I find some of her (clearly made up/copied) stories funny because she is quite a good story teller. And of course, she has a face for close ups, she's very pretty IMO.
A bit worrying that most of her followers seem to believe she's some poor girl living in her run down car/home, while inexplicably having gone to boarding schools. In a recent (-ish) video she was in a posh hotel talking about rich people, and when people pointed out that she's rich too, others immediately screamed "She's POOR! She got this hotel stay GIFTED!!" Yes. And who in this world gets gifted luxury things? Exactly, rich people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no idea who central see is haha but I do know Madeline from TikTok. I find some of her (clearly made up/copied) stories funny because she is quite a good story teller. And of course, she has a face for close ups, she's very pretty IMO.
A bit worrying that most of her followers seem to believe she's some poor girl living in her run down car/home, while inexplicably having gone to boarding schools. In a recent (-ish) video she was in a posh hotel talking about rich people, and when people pointed out that she's rich too, others immediately screamed "She's POOR! She got this hotel stay GIFTED!!" Yes. And who in this world gets gifted luxury things? Exactly, rich people.
If she’s rich why does she drive that 20 year old car,as a poor person all my life I don’t understand why rich people do this. If you got money enjoy it it’s not fun being poor so why pretend

If she’s rich why does she drive that 20 year old car,as a poor person all my life I don’t understand why rich people do this. If you got money enjoy it it’s not fun being poor so why pretend
Because she knows that rich people get away with stuff that poor people get judged for. There are countless things on social media that rich kids do because they can, not because they have to, like living in a car, living on a pound per day, buying only second hand clothing, rummaging through supermarket waste etc.
Also, how much does Madeline need that car for getting around? Realistically?

Reactions: 5
WOW her followers sound dumb af! She's clearly masquerading around in a dumpy car to bring herself down to a level where she can feel relatable to others

She also looks like she stinks in her photos always posing nude in her bed or wearing some dirty unwashed panties

She's obviously not poor anymore lol she gets paid for doing social media as her full time job and is dating the most popular rapper (ever) to come out of the UK. But i have no idea if she once was

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WOW her followers sound dumb af! She's clearly masquerading around in a dumpy car to bring herself down to a level where she can feel relatable to others

She also looks like she stinks in her photos always posing nude in her bed or wearing some dirty unwashed panties
I’ve always thought this about her 😂 she looks like she reeks, proper grubby and she seems like she’s really jarring.