Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretty much spilled the beans on her newest podcast as well talking about her pill and what not. Interesting she speaks so candidly about her experiences with "partners" we all know she means Central Cee lmao

Reactions: 2
I think the car she has is her run around, she films it. I get the impression he gets posh cars to pick her up etc
yeah true tbf you're probably right, i suppose regardless of how rich he is they've not really been together long enough to drop 30 40k on a car for her

Reactions: 3
yeah true tbf you're probably right, i suppose regardless of how rich he is they've not really been together long enough to drop 30 40k on a car for her
Yeh maybe plus i think it’s her ‘relatable’ car she is soo poor and down to earth 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think she has a sentimental attachment to her car and feels like it got her through some tough times. That’s what she has said in her podcasts. Also I’m sure Central Cee has tried to buy her a new car as he must be loaded and they’ve been together for over a year. Maybe she doesn’t want him to buy her something so expensive though. She’s been very covert about the relationship until recently when they seemed to agree to do a hard launch of it when they were in Monaco for the Grand Prix.

I think she has a sentimental attachment to her car and feels like it got her through some tough times. That’s what she has said in her podcasts. Also I’m sure Central Cee has tried to buy her a new car as he must be loaded and they’ve been together for over a year. Maybe she doesn’t want him to buy her something so expensive though. She’s been very covert about the relationship until recently when they seemed to agree to do a hard launch of it when they were in Monaco for the Grand Prix.

Yeah but even so she's already out of uni now?? She's still fairly young tho so maybe she wants to keep a car like that for now. Perhaps she's also a woman who doesn't want material things from her man?? Hard to know unless she speaks about it in her podcasts

• Haha
what do they have in common exactly? they don't appear as to really compliment each other in any way, maybe an opposites attract kind of thing ?

Reactions: 5
Central Cee is much more articulate and intelligent than people might think a drill rapper is. And he said his mother, who is English, came from a rich family and went to boarding school so their backgrounds are not actually that dissimilar. Madeline seems to be travelling with him for most of the shows so far this summer. Whatever they do talk about he can’t stop grinning whenever he is with her.

Reactions: 9
Central Cee is much more articulate and intelligent than people might think a drill rapper is. And he said his mother, who is English, came from a rich family and went to boarding school so their backgrounds are not actually that dissimilar. Madeline seems to be travelling with him for most of the shows so far this summer. Whatever they do talk about he can’t stop grinning whenever he is with her.
He went to state school and sold drugs for a period of time. A lot of rappers have good vocabularies. He is quite obviously smitten by Madeline. As people said opposites attract or they might be similar on morals, views outlooks who knows. I think it’s just funny because it’s totally different from the image he portrays.

Reactions: 3
She has a f*ck ton of followers but I'm also wondering if she got them through her modelling or most found out about her after her relationship??

Reactions: 1
was she dating central cee before and then broke up? I'm not on tiktok and not too familiar with Madeline apart from her podcasts, but the recent events are giving me deja vu lol does it mean they're back together or?

She has a f*ck ton of followers but I'm also wondering if she got them through her modelling or most found out about her after her relationship??
Before people first found out about them she already had 1.2 or 1.4 million followers on TikTok from memory.

I want to believe her and central cee are together but on another hand i do believe it could be a massive pr stunt but a well thought one. Him dating a girl like madeline argy attracts more people to them both from different back grounds. It makes you like him more because he’s going for someone like her and vise verser. If i’m wrong then i’ll be glad to be wrong hahaha

I want to believe her and central cee are together but on another hand i do believe it could be a massive pr stunt but a well thought one. Him dating a girl like madeline argy attracts more people to them both from different back grounds. It makes you like him more because he’s going for someone like her and vise verser. If i’m wrong then i’ll be glad to be wrong hahaha
I think this is a reach

Reactions: 4