Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think CC tries to buy Madz a lot more expensive things than she is prepared to accept. I’m sure he offered to get her a new car way before she accepted the Mercedes he gave her for Christmas as her old car must not have been very safe. I also reckon that part of the reason she gave up her apartment in London is that he has said she can move into his house. I’m sure he is planning to propose to her as he seems desperate to start a family, and that the ring will be enormous.

Reactions: 1
use. I’m sure he is planning to propose to her as he seems desperate to start a family, and that the ring will be enormous
Really?! I get the opposite impression. That he’s a young fuckboy who cheats on her a lot and is in no rush to be monogamous let alone settle down.

Reactions: 7
Madz posted this on her IG story this morning. I think she and CC are on holiday together at the Six Senses in Ibiza, which is where they also stayed last year. I really hope there will be some photos of them there.
IMG_0239.png

I wonder if Madeline reads Tattle and this Tik Tok asking what outfit she should wear out in Ibiza is in response to the lost property comments. She is undoubtedly a very beautiful girl, but she desperately needs a stylist - none of these outfits look good together, the skirt looks at least two sizes too big and the lime green block heels are hideous.

she dresses like 06' high school

never wears nice accentuating leggings with sweaters or cute dresses or long skirts very bizarre taste in style

u guys mads is claiming that her having social anxiety is a misconception, feel like she’s winding back all the lies she’s said to seem relatable and awkward now that she’s secure regarding where she is with her career/how much money she’s made
---
she dresses like 06' high school

never wears nice accentuating leggings with sweaters or cute dresses or long skirts very bizarre taste in style
literally nobody wears leggings with sweaters anymore that’s reminding me of the zoella tumblr era, christ
---
What in the lost property?😂😳
t
I wonder if Madeline reads Tattle and this Tik Tok asking what outfit she should wear out in Ibiza is in response to the lost property comments. She is undoubtedly a very beautiful girl, but she desperately needs a stylist - none of these outfits look good together, the skirt looks at least two sizes too big and the lime green block heels are hideous.

can’t believe she got invited to fashion week by a brand 😭 she’s smart

u guys mads is claiming that her having social anxiety is a misconception, feel like she’s winding back all the lies she’s said to seem relatable and awkward now that she’s secure regarding where she is with her career/how much money she’s made
---

literally nobody wears leggings with sweaters anymore that’s reminding me of the zoella tumblr era, christ
---

can’t believe she got invited to fashion week by a brand 😭 she’s smart
Which brand invited her to fashion week?

---

---
..& wtf are YOU on?! gym leggings with cropped or long sweaters are something I see everywhere, I don't even know what you mean by zoella tumblr era but it's definitely still around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has someone really just said no one wears sweaters anymore with leggings like Adanola isn’t literally on every girl going

That’s without even mentioning Lululemon, Sisters & Seekers and Sporty & Rich

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Madeline has been on a four day work trip to Cannes as a guest of the Amazon Influencer Programme. She has mad zero content about the trip though, which is weird as I’m sure that would be a contractual obligation. Alix Earl and Harry Joesph, who are also Unwell podcasters, are also on the trip. This video of her jumping on a yacht with Harry, which someone else posted on Tim Tok, is the only content I can find of her on the trip.

i would like to formally apologise to the leggings with sweaters community 🙏🏼 i personally do not see them around anywhere but i’m gen z?

maybe some of u are too but it’s definitely not the style i saw at uni. most of us were literally dressing like an urban outfitters mannequin like mads is but to each their own jeeesus
---
Which brand invited her to fashion week?
tory burch x
---
Has someone really just said no one wears sweaters anymore with leggings like Adanola isn’t literally on every girl going

That’s without even mentioning Lululemon, Sisters & Seekers and Sporty & Rich
love lululemon but i don’t see people pairing it with sweaters often love, sure it looks lovely on u though 😂

i would like to formally apologise to the leggings with sweaters community 🙏🏼 i personally do not see them around anywhere but i’m gen z?

maybe some of u are too but it’s definitely not the style i saw at uni. most of us were literally dressing like an urban outfitters mannequin like mads is but to each their own jeeesus
---

tory burch x
---

love lululemon but i don’t see people pairing it with sweaters often love, sure it looks lovely on u though 😂
Tory Burch for Paris FW? I can’t find anything about that.

Urban outfitters mannequins.....is that meant to be a good thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: we know what she's trying to do, the 'lewk' is literally all over tiktok and instagram, just saying she can't pull it off. And it's ugly af.

Reactions: 2
This seems entirely unfounded. I don’t think Madeline would ever date Harry Jowsey.

---
Madeline wears Lulu Lemon legging to do pilates in. But generally she wears pretty normcore clothing - tracksuits and plain black or grey cotton dresses etc. Mostly she gets away with it as she is so skinny and beautiful, especially when she wears make up. But I agree that what she was wearing in Nigeria looked like she had grabbed random items out of a lost property bin. She normally looks incredible when she is properly styled and glammed up for an event or fashion show. I think she does try to emulate the Urban Outfitters retro 90s aesthetic of thrift store, size zero, vintage grunge, and sometimes gets it wrong though.

Last edited:
Urban outfitters mannequins.....is that meant to be a good thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: we know what she's trying to do, the 'lewk' is literally all over tiktok and instagram, just saying she can't pull it off. And it's ugly af.
i’m not defending her but she’s definitely not the first nor last girl to dress that way ? that’s what the post is trying to express. dk why ur taking it as a personal jab 🤣 trying too hard

Well that’s a weird post
i was being nice like ? i’m sure u look lovely in ur sweater legging pairings, not something i see amongst my age group esp in london but it was never meant to be offensive lol

Tory Burch for Paris FW? I can’t find anything about that.
Milan, it’s on her acc! She got invited by tory burch

Attachments

i’m not defending her but she’s definitely not the first nor last girl to dress that way ? that’s what the post is trying to express. dk why ur taking it as a personal jab 🤣 trying too hard

i was being nice like ? i’m sure u look lovely in ur sweater legging pairings, not something i see amongst my age group esp in london but it was never meant to be offensive lol

Milan, it’s on her acc! She got invited by tory burch
That was ages ago during New York Fashion Week last year that she was invited as a guest of Tory Burch.

Meanwhile, here are some very cute photos of Cench and Madz from when they were in Nigeria together two weeks ago when he was filming the video for Wave, his new song with Asake. I think they look really happy together here. I guess they are still a couple.

IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg