Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. They are boring and half-hearted. I would be surprised if her Unwell contract gets extended as she seems to put so little effort into the podcasts.

Madeline is posting obvious thirst traps on IG and CC is countering with videos of him in Monaco with hoes.

yeah has to be over surely?

Reactions: 2
I reckon either she broke up with him as she wanted to end the relationship prior to moving to LA. Or he got fed up/cheated on her and it ended because of that, but they’ve agreed not to talk about it. I think it serves her more than him to retain the ambiguity of are they/aren’t they? in regard to their relationship as he is much more famous and successful than her.

But also I wouldn’t be surprised to see them together again in a few weeks because they’re mutually obsessed with each other and can’t seem to leave each other alone.

Yeah they are constantly on and off it seems. Doubt this will be the end for long.

Reactions: 1
It’s a pity she won’t talk about it on her podcast though. Her toxic/secret/public/on/off relationship with a very famous and rich rapper is much more interesting subject to podcast about than her playing Roblox and making online friends through fandoms when she was younger.

Reactions: 3
He gives me the ick ngl, but she clearly loves the clout and the tacky van cleef bracelets :LOL:

people have put some stuff up on the olivia neill thread if you have a look, theres a tiktok trending of someone saying they think olivia has 'replaced' madeline for lack of better wording

people have put some stuff up on the olivia neill thread if you have a look, theres a tiktok trending of someone saying they think olivia has 'replaced' madeline for lack of better wording
I think someone has put 2 and 2 together and made 5. The evidence seems pretty flimsy. I can’t see CC cheating with Olivia Neill. To be honest I think he’d have better options. She looks like she is druggy and her friends Millie, Edie and Ruby who defrauded people on Depop, are really ratchet. I do think Olivia is jealous of Madeline, probably because she makes so little effort socially and professionally but still bagged an A list boyfriend and an podcast deal with Alex Cooper’s Unwell network, and is maybe trying to wind her up. If anything of this nature that is being alluded to on Tik Tok did go down I hope Madz will use her podcast to put those responsible on blast though.

Reactions: 4
I think someone has put 2 and 2 together and made 5. The evidence seems pretty flimsy. I can’t see CC cheating with Olivia Neill. To be honest I think he’d have better options. She looks like she is druggy and her friends Millie, Edie and Ruby who defrauded people on Depop, are really ratchet. I do think Olivia is jealous of Madeline, probably because she makes so little effort socially and professionally but still bagged an A list boyfriend and an podcast deal with Alex Cooper’s Unwell network, and is maybe trying to wind her up. If anything of this nature that is being alluded to on Tik Tok did go down I hope Madz will use her podcast to put those responsible on blast though.
A list ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be frank I just don't think her podcast and lifestyle make her a very interesting person IRL, I don't know what she gets up to all day but even though CC made her 'unwell' jewellery I imagine she could be quite dull in person. No offense to her I like her but her goals just seem shallow I don't know how to describe it but those are just the vibes I get. She's also a very 'pick me' girl in my eyes.

I know the women CC is seen with probably aren't much better but I fail to see how these two can make it long-term. Just my opinion.

In terms of the UK music scene for the younger demographic teens-20s he is absolutely one of the most famous artists right now. Let’s not deny that lol it’s not really up for debate

He’s 8 times Brit nominated and topped the charts on several occasions

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Doja was a huge song. Sprinter, which he did with Santan Dave, was the biggest selling UK rap song of all time. Also he did a really big evening set at Glastonbury.

I also think Band 4 Band with Lil Baby will be a big song. Lots of the kids are using it on Tik Tok.
---
His songs play on the radio all the way here in NZ so by that assessment I'd say yeah he is pretty famous.
I saw a video of Central Cee playing at a festival in New Zealand and the crowd was lit. They all knew every single lyric. The opposite of his US crowds which are dead.

• Haha
he'll have a lot more money than most 'actual' A listers too lol, his record deal alone was 25mil usd..

• Wow
he'll have a lot more money than most 'actual' A listers too lol, his record deal alone was 25mil usd..
And that’s in addition to all the money he will have made touring and on the festival circuit + his clothing line Suns + brand collaborations etc. Financially he has been very successful. In one interview from about a year ago he said he bought his mother a £3 million house.

Hahahaha don’t we all sound like a Central Cee fan club now

But yeah the guy’s reach is quite undeniable, whether I listen to him or not. Even this stupid Band 4 Band song is stuck in my head

I absolutely hated Doja but wow you literally could not escape that song, and I didn’t even have Tiktok at that point