Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could also be gifts from the bank accounts of mummy & daddy.

Items bought then returned lol. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I imagine she has "investments". I think her boyfriend just seems really pissed off all the time. Maybe he'll leave Maddie's business and get a job.

Reactions: 7
Like others have said, I don’t know what all this ‘work’ is she’s always harping on about. In the latest vid she says she didn’t get much gardening done in the good weather as she just wants to ‘sit and enjoy the sun’, but also doesn't want to garden in the rain.
Also is it new information that its her sister who works with them?

Reactions: 9
I’m proper narky about this. I bought her Minimalism book stupidly thinking she was some kind of minimalist but she’s a full-on consumerist since they bought this house. Don’t I feel the twit now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I feel like she has the wrong name... it should be 'Karen-Olivia' instead of Madeleine Olivia because she's such a moany control freak😆.
OMG the bedside tables are too orange...it's the end of the world!! She doesn't seem to have many friends other than family and I am wondering if that is because she's so controlling that people can't relax around her. The way she speaks to Alex sometimes (and he's pretty annoying) is just so bossy and rude and condescending. I guess this is what happens when you have never really lived or worked in the real world outside of a sheltered bubble surrounded by people who constantly try to appease you in order to avoid the temper tantrums when something doesn't go the way you want it to.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even those of us who are interested in home stuff don't care that much about someone else's house!

Reactions: 13
I think her boyfriend just seems really pissed off all the time. Maybe he'll leave Maddie's business and get a job.
He should, because they're in this weird insular bubble, but he won't because life is cushy. I suspect he resents how dependent he is on her.

I'm getting cabin fever vibes from them.

Reactions: 10
He should, because they're in this weird insular bubble, but he won't because life is cushy. I suspect he resents how dependent he is on her.

I'm getting cabin fever vibes from them.
He seems to have a miserable temperament.

He seems to have a miserable temperament.
Yep, and I think he "acts out" at Maddie in those bizarre "brotherly" ways because it's the only power he has, e.g. spraying her with the hose and other immature tit.

Reactions: 8
Like others have said, I don’t know what all this ‘work’ is she’s always harping on about. In the latest vid she says she didn’t get much gardening done in the good weather as she just wants to ‘sit and enjoy the sun’, but also doesn't want to garden in the rain.
Also is it new information that its her sister who works with them?
I think she's only mentioned someone by name before, not that it's her sister.

What are 3 of them doing in that office? She seems to do a vlog every week or two, one structured video a week and an e book every couple of years.

ETA after a year of working at home in the same room as my partner I can't think of anything worse than having a sibling thrown in there as well! Hats off to anyone who can actually work with their partner because I definitely prefer keeping my personal and work life separate 😆

• Heart
I really can’t stand the way Maddie goes ‘mmm’ whenever she eats, and describes it as heavenly or divine 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really can’t stand the way Maddie goes ‘mmm’ whenever she eats, and describes it as heavenly or divine 😶
Haha I was watching that video and I quite enjoyed it overall. I agree though, glad it's not just me who finds it annoying. Maybe she's trying to be Nigella.

I also didn't understand the 'I have ten minutes to leave the house so I'm heating up a pan to fry some bacon while I chop up an avocado'. Ten minutes to leave the house in my world means brushing your teeth and grabbing a cereal bar to go.

Reactions: 11
I can't watch her food videos for this exact reason! It's bad enough in the vlogs let alone a whole video of her eating what she's made. ARGH!

Reactions: 4
Lord yes the way she says delicious makes me cringe so much

I also hate when she says ‘look’ in videos, when she’s demanding the audience look at what she’s showing if that makes sense? We’re watching the video we’re already looking

it’s also very clear that she doesn’t like gardening, is just doing it because she feels like she has to because she has the raised beds already. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually getting the gardener that she’s stopped mentioning to do that veg

it’s also very clear that she doesn’t like gardening, is just doing it because she feels like she has to because she has the raised beds already. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually getting the gardener that she’s stopped mentioning to do that veg
I thought so too, tbh I don't think she's even that into sustainability or minimalism or is much of the nature-lover she tries to portray herself as. I think she just saw an opportunity to tap into the sustainability niche on youtube a few years back and took it because it gave her more chances of being a successful youtuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought so too, tbh I don't think she's even that into sustainability or minimalism or is much of the nature-lover she tries to portray herself as. I think she just saw an opportunity to tap into the sustainability niche on youtube a few years back and took it because it gave her more chances of being a successful youtuber.
Nail on head there I reckon.

I did like some of her vegan shopping on a budget and vegan meal plan videos, but all of the other crap about being a minimalist etc when she's bought a big house filled with crap is nauseating. I wonder who is watching her now, I doubt her original audience, but then I can't imagine the content being interesting enough for those into renovation etc?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.