Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but when they first moved in and done a tour I swear they showed the back bit with the utility and bathroom. I remember her saying about that part being really old?
yes, and they were talking about making an extension and everything ✨

Can someone clear something up for me? I'd love to know the period that her house was built in. 😂

Seriously, she needs to knock it off.

P.S. My house has two living rooms. But it isn't Georgian, so I'd never take off on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Self care obviously means different things to different people but for most of us it's carrying out basic tasks, like having a wash, making healthy meals even when we're tired, taking our medication, having an early night, taking a ten minute break from work, being on a year long waiting list for mental health services if we need it...

Influencers seem to like filming a 'self care day' which is completely unrelatable for most people and also a bit boring. I skipped through on double speed but watching rich people preach about self care while they have privilege and access to things most people don't is just getting boring now. We'd all LOVE to have regular therapy but that isn't possible for everyone and I don't need to be 'reminded by someone on YouTube that therapy is a great tool. WE KNOW.

'Selling you protein under the guise of self care in my Georgian Home'
this THIS THIIIIISS!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It kills me that with some basic googling you can find out her house was built in the very late 1890s maybe as early as 1900 so not Georgian at all. And she seems to have replaced the word house with “Georgian house”... it’s so cringe I’m not sure what she’s trying achieve. No one really cares

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone please give me a better hint at where the house is 😂😂😂been on zoopla and no luck I bloody live in Cornwall and it’s killing me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone please give me a better hint at where the house is 😂😂😂been on zoopla and no luck I bloody live in Cornwall and it’s killing me 😂😂
I would love to know too as I recognise so many of the places she visits. My guess is that it's somewhere between Helston and Penzance, but you've probably figured that out as well !

Reactions: 1
It’s 500,000. It’s still on rightmove, it’s a house name that also has a holiday let. I don’t want to get in trouble by putting private information. I have the link, wish we could message xx

I think people who have the link can still see it, but it's not available to view for those who don't.

But on a random note, after looking through homes in Cornwall within that price range, there are even nicer ones on there for that cost, and some much bigger! It must be the area she bought in that's bumped up the price rather than the home itself because there are niiiiiiice ones on there haha.

Reactions: 4
I think people who have the link can still see it, but it's not available to view for those who don't.

But on a random note, after looking through homes in Cornwall within that price range, there are even nicer ones on there for that cost, and some much bigger! It must be the area she bought in that's bumped up the price rather than the home itself because there are niiiiiiice ones on there haha.
This is what I said before! The area is NOOOOT nice for Cornwall. If you live in cornwall you just wouldn’t buy there NO WAY. she Could of got so so so much more for her money in a nicer area. It’s not even close to the beach, the “town” is a DUMP.

I found it too. Just went to properties for sale on a website that lists properties and begins with an R. Put Cornwall down and ticked the sold prices box too and filtered by the price.

Last edited:
Omg if I’ve found the right one it is probably the worst area in Cornwall to live! The neighbouring town is a tit hole, surely it’s not the right one???

Reactions: 1
Omg if I’ve found the right one it is probably the worst area in Cornwall to live! The neighbouring town is a tit hole, surely it’s not the right one???
yep, if the town closest is a shithole and the actual she’s in isn’t much better. And you drive out about 10 mins and your in another shithole yes. Yes youhave found it.

• Haha
the house I’ve found doesn’t seem to be the right layout to be hers... honestly never been so stressed finding someone’s house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the house I’ve found doesn’t seem to be the right layout to be hers... honestly never been so stressed finding someone’s house
I can't find it either. Set all the correct filters, and there's no Georgian houses like it appearing. Most annoying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.