Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear to god if I don’t find this Georgian house I’ll be going on a hack in the area all day on Sunday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooohhh finally! The sitting room is small isn’t it but I guess the kitchen is more important for her career.

I just keep finding holiday homes ☠

I'm looking on my phone tho, do you think that makes a difference?

I totally give up. I didn't even want to find it online in the first place, but you all presented it as a challenge and then I became invested. I haven't been so unnecessarily frustrated in years XD

Reactions: 4
@bookish I used google images and typed in 'Period farmhouse' plus the name of the town mentioned by a previous poster and it came up
Oh my god, finally, thank you! I even downloaded the PDF for the property purely as a reward for myself to never have to google that tit again XD

HOWEVER, after having gone through like a billion houses over the past week in the same price range (or cheaper) in Cornwall, I can confirm they got royally ripped off. There are much nicer houses with better space out there XD

And I just looked at her Instagram discussing all the major changes she's doing and trying to pass off a lot of it as "not wasteful".

Girl, renovating a house for your own vanity is in itself wasteful. Just give up the bleeping sustainability facade

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, finally, thank you! I even downloaded the PDF for the property purely as a reward for myself to never have to google that tit again XD

HOWEVER, after having gone through like a billion houses over the past week in the same price range (or cheaper) in Cornwall, I can confirm they got royally ripped off. There are much nicer houses with better space out there XD

And I just looked at her Instagram discussing all the major changes she's doing and trying to pass off a lot of it as "not wasteful".

Girl, renovating a house for your own vanity is in itself wasteful. Just give up the bleeping sustainability facade
Hahah same, I’m now an expert in Cornish property 😆

Reactions: 6
I did a lame attempt to find it but the latest clues got me straight there, so thanks 😁 It’s a nice house but £500,000 for it? Really?

Even though the living room isn't that big, why on earth do you need to extend a FIVE bedroom house if there is only two of you? Do they need to do gymnastics in their lounge? God forbid they have children who will have to sit next to each other on the sofa. The whole thing really is not fitting their ethos. That ship has sailed.

Reactions: 9
Well I've been like Nancy Drew looking for that...found it in the end 🕵️‍♀️ I used to love Madeleine but recently...meh!!

Reactions: 3
I found it and while it looks lovely on the outside and the garden is really something, the inside is just a bit meh.
Also, she's got this big house she's just gonna fill with things.
I would love to be minimal and live in a tiny home 😂

Being an influencer and people finding my house online would really creep me out. I don't think any of you are doing it in a creepy way at all but who knows who is lurking. Makes the house bragging even less worth it.

It's easy to look like a minimalist when your house is bleeping huge.

But the inside, compared to other houses I saw for similar prices, is very meh and actually pretty poor.
I actually prefer the little annex house to their actual house XD

I found it using google images advice above but when I click on the ad it says no longer available so can only see one photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.