Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you can take it and then donate it!
Oh but haven't you heard, food banks are super strict about what they take... which I think is utter crap and I'm pretty sure it's just an excuse. The big ones maybe, but there must be local independend ones I'm sure. And if they don't take it, put it on freecycle or facebook marketplace.

Reactions: 5
"using up the random ingredients in my cupboard" seems like the kind of series that would do well on TikTok

Reactions: 11
As I can no longer edit my post to remove the offending paragraph, I will just say this as an explanation. When commenting on ingredients that Maddie used in her video, I was careful to clarify that I was referring to my particular area in regard to expensive ingredients. A large cauliflower costs around four dollars and I can get several meals from it. A small bag of cashews is going to run around ten dollars (and that's for the cheaper broken pieces). I might get one meal from the cashews. A lot of people with health conditions can't eat fatty foods like nuts and might appreciate seeing that cauliflower makes a good substitute. The trick to making a good sauce with cauliflower is to use the vegetable for the bulk of the sauce and don't add a lot of liquid. It's light and creamy and is a wonderful lower-fat option. And as to the nutritional yeast, I did say that everyone has different tastes. I mentioned that I like a lesser amount because I've noticed on many vegan forums that so many people have an aversion to the stuff and usually when they cut back the amount used in recipes they like it more. Again, it's just a little thing that someone might read and want to experiment with.

I always try to be careful in the wording of my posts. Maybe I could have worded my last post better. It is never my intention to cause any sort of drama or discontent. Maddie did a video about budget vegan meals. I'm a vegan who loves food and loves to talk about food. I am also a poor vegan who feeds family members with health issues. I offered a couple of suggestions based on the food in her video that I thought might be helpful. I apologize to anyone who was bothered by my post.
Thank you for that. I wasn't sure quite how to use a cauli to make sauce so I appreciate the time you dpent here x
---
Is she taking make up tips from Jesy Nelson?!
She's gone so heavy with the lip liner and eyes... So different from the natural girl I used to watch!
Alex seems to have gone in the opposite direction and has somehow become even more of a scruffy man child 🤣
OMG Alex is definitely embracing the unmade med look.

Reactions: 1
I am literally begging her to stop making decluttering videos and get a real job.

Reactions: 7
She’s still going on about her cupboards. It’s such an easy fix, could even make a nice diy project if she wanted to get stuck into learning a new skill. I stead she just complains over and over

Reactions: 8
Oxo do 'meat free' beef and chicken stock cubes :) How many hours of decluttering does she think people want to see!?
Oh for real?? I had no idea, I thought she just outed herself as a non-vegan 😂😂😂😂 I would never have thought about vegan beef and chicken stock

How many decluttering videos is she planning on doing? We're on part 3 and it is FIFTY minutes long! Is anybody actually watching these videos? Boring!

• Wow
The vegan beef oxo cubes are the bomb and make amazing gravy when used with vegetable gravy granules. Anyway, yes, you can get the vegan beef and chicken oxo cubes in Tesco so it’s more than likely them.

For me Mad's declutter video just confirms hard greed. She talks about giving stuff away and then a few minutes later on in the vid she tells us she's changed her mind and will keep such & such after all. She talks about sustainability yet seems to contradict herself at every turn. I believe the only reason she has second hand/antique furniture etc is because she happens to like the aesthetic. Where she wants new (such as curtains) she buts new. I don't bang on about sustainability but I sourced my curtains from ebay and remade them to fit my windows. As for those cupboard doors. Yup, I'd be annoyed if my cupboard doors warped but then again I'd have made sure they were made out of decent wood in the first place. Her house renos always seem to be aesthetic first and quality second.

Reactions: 9
For me Mad's declutter video just confirms hard greed. She talks about giving stuff away and then a few minutes later on in the vid she tells us she's changed her mind and will keep such & such after all. She talks about sustainability yet seems to contradict herself at every turn. I believe the only reason she has second hand/antique furniture etc is because she happens to like the aesthetic. Where she wants new (such as curtains) she buts new. I don't bang on about sustainability but I sourced my curtains from ebay and remade them to fit my windows. As for those cupboard doors. Yup, I'd be annoyed if my cupboard doors warped but then again I'd have made sure they were made out of decent wood in the first place. Her house renos always seem to be aesthetic first and quality second.
Agreed, the doors warped because they are way too thin for how big they are. I guess we can't know though if they just went as cheap as possible or if the carpenter mislead/took advantage.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, the doors warped because they are way too thin for how big they are. I guess we can't know though if they just went as cheap as possible or if the carpenter mislead/took advantage.
She keeps an espresso maker inside the cupboard and uses it in there, generating moisture. That's at least one reason the doors warped. She's ridiculous

Latter I would say. Hiring a carpenter to make bespoke furniture would be super expensive and at the time she was throwing money around like crazy!
The guy must of thought 'two dopey kids with too much money... keerrr- chiinngg!'
---
She keeps an espresso maker inside the cupboard and uses it in there, generating moisture. That's at least one reason the doors warped. She's ridiculous
And a microwave was wedged in there too! Which would drip with water if the grills get blocked

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, has she decluttered anything? From the limited clips I've seen she's just organising her obscene amount of belongings and has been talking about buying more.

Edit: watched some of the latest video and she's spent £60 ON MORE SPICES since the last video. Wtf?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh now I don’t know what’s worse. Naked bath pictures or sorting out your knicker drawer on you tube 😂