Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to come on to say if you’re an ‘influencer’ please stop posting pictures of yourself in the bath 🤢 It’s as bad as the shovelling food into your mouth videos. Just no, no, no! Some things should be private.

Can you imagine being naked in the bath and asking your husband to take a photo so you can put it on instagram?! 😂 Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Some pictures I didn't post from my birthday" i. e. I'm gonna milk my camera roll for all it's worth because I have duck else to show people.

Reactions: 4
The smug look when your wife pays for everything...he's a bloody wet-wipe
View attachment 1922632
Is she taking make up tips from Jesy Nelson?!
She's gone so heavy with the lip liner and eyes... So different from the natural girl I used to watch!
Alex seems to have gone in the opposite direction and has somehow become even more of a scruffy man child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got a flash back from an old video of them walking down the street in Brighton, in charity shop jumpers, off to buy food on a budget. Both cheery and full of life.
I miss that version of them.

Reactions: 15
Does her forehead move? (Genuine question as it looks frozen in pictures but I don’t watch her videos).
No shade to anyone getting Botox, it would just be yet another sign of how vastly different she is these days. And we all change and grow as we get older, you can change your stance on things but it is different when you have espoused your views to build an income/following/huge wealth and then it’s papered over.

Ageing is challenging, especially for women. You are shamed for ageing, you are shamed for doing something about it (if you can afford to). It’s another reason why social media careers are dangerous for self image for some people, it can’t be good to be that focussed on your looks if you are a dissatisfied person by default (as I think Maddie is - always wanting next/more/now).

Reactions: 12
It annoys me that she has the laptop sitting on show during her cooking videos, it just looks unprofessional.

Reactions: 2
The house is an English Farmhouse again. First video of Maddie's that I've attempted this year but the editing didn't make sense to me. At one point she says she's going to show the sleepers at the other side of the garden, then it cuts back to her reading questions in the living room. Drink every time she says 'granite'.

Reactions: 1
The house is an English Farmhouse again. First video of Maddie's that I've attempted this year but the editing didn't make sense to me. At one point she says she's going to show the sleepers at the other side of the garden, then it cuts back to her reading questions in the living room. Drink every time she says 'granite'.
And the house's gray gutters "ruin the vibe!" Cover them in plastic!

Uh oh over at the Jack Monroe thread they're recommending her newest food shop vid. Shall we tell them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, the editing to this one was really weird to me too. I normally don't really notice that kind of stuff but this one felt so disjointed. It started out like it was a documentary or something but then it just was all over the place

Didn't make it through the declutter video so I don't know if she actually got rid of anything, there seemed to be a lot of tidying and putting things back. Why has she started drumming her nails on everything!? Apparently Maddie's trying not to buy physical books she reads.... but she buys books for aesthetic purposes that she has no intention of ever reading.

Reactions: 3
Double post, but I've just noticed she uploaded a declutter video in January as well. So she's decluttered the entire house twice within two months!?

Double post, but I've just noticed she uploaded a declutter video in January as well. So she's decluttered the entire house twice within two months!?
Decluttering tends to be rather futile if you continuously fill up your house with crap 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Experiencing deja vu with poor Maddie's decluttering videos. She's back in the kitchen moving things around, discovering how much excess food and supplements she has, and incessant chatting about what she needs to buy to organize all this stuff. Alex is being sent to the shops to purchase baskets or boxes whatever. Holy manic consumerism and hoarding!

Reactions: 7
Oh god there's a part 2. The amount of stuff in that kitchen is gross. All the unopened things that she doesn't have a need for, or is having to make herself eat.... just donate it! Or give it to someone, anyone!

The way she's rambling on and on and on about BUYING MORE. And buying things without looking in the cupboards properly, what a sustainable queen! It never ceases to amaze me how these people turn such trivial things into big issues to overthink and obsess about. Hiding cables behind a stack of chopping boards.... stopping a declutter to show a load of new nail products halfway through, you couldn't make it up! Then paying £44 for a bunch of second hand baskets.

You own too much stuff. Stop buying more. Store the things you use on your shelves where you can see them instead of displaying tat from the antique shop. Donate or sell what you don't need. Read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying and calm down.

Reactions: 12