Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the art and tv that really dates it. Agree it needed some modern touches injected. She always misses the mark in her pursuit to portray this perfect Instagram and curated life.
Agree about the art and also the awful wall lights

Reactions: 1
I think I must be outnumbered but I really liked the living room, apart from the TV, it really bothers me that you'd leave your telly on all day, burning electricity just for aesthetics. I think the style suits the room. I think she'll probably go more modern in the conversion.

However, it really annoyed me that it was yet another 40 minutes of mainly recycled vlogs, I think it was only the last 10 minutes or so that was new footage. Is YouTube pushing for longer vids now? Or is Maddie just grabbing at the adsense money?

Reactions: 5
I think I must be outnumbered but I really liked the living room, apart from the TV, it really bothers me that you'd leave your telly on all day, burning electricity just for aesthetics. I think the style suits the room. I think she'll probably go more modern in the conversion.

However, it really annoyed me that it was yet another 40 minutes of mainly recycled vlogs, I think it was only the last 10 minutes or so that was new footage. Is YouTube pushing for longer vids now? Or is Maddie just grabbing at the adsense money?
I agree, I think the room is cozy. The chairs look better than I expected. However the curtain print is very grandma. I also can't get over buying books you'll never touch just to have something in the shelves. That and the excessive piles of pillows on the couch and chairs - nothing minimal left about her.

I agree, I think the room is cozy. The chairs look better than I expected. However the curtain print is very grandma. I also can't get over buying books you'll never touch just to have something in the shelves. That and the excessive piles of pillows on the couch and chairs - nothing minimal left about her.
Yes, I don't get the books either! However, I'm OK with your living space not being minimal, as long as you are planning on keeping those items for a long time. I don't think the influencer lifestyle supports that though and I imagine she'll be changing it up, giving the excuse that she is passing the old items on. Which is definitely not minimal or sustainable. She has moved so far away from those principles but I suppose the rising numbers on your bank statements are far too alluring to pass up for some

Reactions: 4
Alex is so whipped, I bet he has zero input. My boyfriend would refuse to have that living room.
Bahahaha you're right, him and Maddie merged into one a long time ago, I don't think he's capable of having an opinion anymore (unless Maddie approves).

But that's his choice, he chose the easy life of working for his g/f for big money, so he'll have to put up with the retirement home chic and pretend he likes it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Madeline Olivia #3 Commercial: How to exploit your followers and buy everything you want

Reactions: 6
I've never known someone to moan as much as maddie does!
I think she's got competition in Lily 'moany' Pebbles, but yeah, Maddie moans a lot! I wonder if she'll say what was wrong with the hotel? I'm sure it was them, not her.

Reactions: 8
I quite like the look of it and it suits the house, but it doesn't look very comfy for watching TV. Serious crook neck!

Seems like a real compromise with the house - unless they are planning to extend.

Reactions: 3
Madeleine Olivia #3 suggestions:

Filling the void with stuff, but it never feels like enough

Moaning Madeleine: Mo Money, Mo Problems

Living the good life never looked so miserable

Reactions: 4
Sooo apparently maddie is a highly sensitive person who needs to tune out the war in ukraine and focus on eating more food in brighton on her instagram stories in order to save her sensitive soul. What a stupid cow ( no regrets about swearing, she is so despicable in her woe is me act)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sooo apparently maddie is a highly sensitive person who needs to tune out the war in ukraine and focus on eating more food in brighton on her instagram stories in order to save her sensitive soul. What a stupid cow ( no regrets about swearing, she is so despicable in her woe is me act)
Yeah just had a look and it did feel in very bad taste.
Only Maddie could take a war where people are dying and having their lives destroyed and actually make HERSELF into the victim!
You have a huge following and could actually educate people, or if you're seriously not interested then fine, don't post about it. It's the fake concern and making it me me me that feels so cold.

"Right... now let's get back to showing off how much disposable income we have to spend on overpriced vegan restaurant food."

Reactions: 12
The Livat hammersmith 'mall' she is advertising is owned by the Ingka group which is owned by IKEA. It's basically just a base for an IKEA anchor-store. (Just in case anyone is unsure of my previous comment re: IKEA)

1646214268153.png

Looks like it belongs to someone's granny :oops: in a bad way - I usually like cute cottagey old fashioned aesthetics!

You can almost smell cat pee, dust, and cigarettes from looking at this photo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.