Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn't know Sarah was not vegan anymore? I used to follow her years ago but she started getting on my nerves so I unfollowed 😂
Yeah, it was about 2 or 3 years ago she stopped being vegan, she's now vegetarian. She's very like Maddie in that she had a minimalist phase but I think she was only interested in the aesthetic and not the environmental benefits.

Reactions: 1
Pretty low on YouTube too. She has 540k subs, but averages around 30-50k views. So half a million of her subs are not watching her videos?! That seems a huge amount, makes me wonder if she bought subscribers at some point?

I think it was a big mistake taking such a huge break from doing cooking videos. Most viewers probably subbed because of these videos, not to hear her moan about taps!
Yeah, that small watch count is really not great. Her vegan cooking / food haul videos from a year ago often have 100k views, the older ones even more, especially the budget stuff. Seems like it's steadily tapering off. And she hasn't done a proper cooking video in months now. Pancakes 3 ways? Sorry but that's just filler.

Reactions: 1
FC662E3C-87D2-48A2-AC09-D198D2C582A8.png

hmm interesting to be able to put a rough estimate on how much it takes to get Maddie to abandon her morals

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Her new video is titled "What I eat When I Have No Time *Lazy*"

How does she have no time? Her job is instagramming free products she gets sent...?

Reactions: 10
So clickbait-y. And sponsored by Huel but it’s not been made clear in the thumbnail image or video title.

What a shallow, miserable existence. No wonder she struggles with her mental health. I imagine she hates her life but it’s such easy money she can’t stop.

Or maybe I’m giving her too much credit and she has zero conscience and sees no problem in how she lives.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
My gf reckons she’s had a miscarriage for some reason.

Anyone else on board with that theory?

She also joked that Huel would probably cause that. She really doesn’t like Huel.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her poor excuse of a vlog. Just another ad. The so called food she made could be done by any 11 year old.
She needs to give herself a boot up the backside. Her content is poor and boring.

My gf reckons she’s had a miscarriage for some reason.

Anyone else on board with that theory?

She also joked that Huel would probably cause that. She really doesn’t like Huel.
Nah, at this point I hate to say it, but I reckon she'd use it for content to get views and sympathy. 'My miscarriage tragedy' or 'some really sad news'. Or she'd write something on insta like 'its been a very bad week, I can't tell you why', then proceed to tell everyone. I dunno, she stoops so low now, there's nothing that would shock me.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Huel has plastic packaging, a plastic drinking vessel and plastic bottles of individual servings. Surely she should not have ethically touched that? She used to go to weighing shops to cut down on plastic. Crazy.

Also, I cannot stand her eating and "mmmming" at the camera. Why does she feel a need to do that?

Reactions: 7
Also, I cannot stand her eating and "mmmming" at the camera. Why does she feel a need to do that?
The horrible munching and talking with her mouth open is the reason I do not miss her food videos. Also, I tried one of her recipes (pasta with some weird sauce) many moons ago and it didn't work at all.

Reactions: 4
Her new video is titled "What I eat When I Have No Time *Lazy*"

How does she have no time? Her job is instagramming free products she gets sent...?
Saw the video in my recommendations and thought the same.

I really don't get how she can be so privileged but unhappy at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Saw the video in my recommendations and thought the same.

I really don't get how she can be so privileged but unhappy at the same time.
Right? She seems perpetually miserable for someone with the means and freedom to be doing whatever she wants

Reactions: 6
Firstly, there should have been an AD in that thumbnail or title. Secondly, 'I don't even want to think about where my chia seeds are' might be the most middle class first world problem I've ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eww that powder stuff looks 🤢

Lazy or not, frying almost every meal (on top of eating out) is so unnecessary (I've never heard of frying wraps?!) Buy a steamer Maddie- your arteries will thank you!
Did she even eat one piece of fresh fruit in that whole week?

No wonder she's sluggish. That diet would make anyone feel miserable (and constipated!)

Reactions: 5
Huel has plastic packaging, a plastic drinking vessel and plastic bottles of individual servings. Surely she should not have ethically touched that? She used to go to weighing shops to cut down on plastic. Crazy.

The mmm mmm mmm m mmmm? I know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so fed up with her complaining about not being able to use her kitchen, she has another one in her office and an electric hob! She is so privileged and unaware of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So clickbait-y. And sponsored by Huel but it’s not been made clear in the thumbnail image or video title.

What a shallow, miserable existence. No wonder she struggles with her mental health. I imagine she hates her life but it’s such easy money she can’t stop.

Or maybe I’m giving her too much credit and she has zero conscience and sees no problem in how she lives.
Guys I’ve made a complaint to the ASA makes me feel petty but I’m also so sick for influencers and there stealth ads. Like treat us with respect and declare

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't think Maddie did "what I eat in a week" videos because it's triggering for people who have or are recovering from an ED? she also said "I know this isn't everything I ate this week"! why not include everything? that's surely the point of videos like this to show people what you eat especially if it's to encourage people not to care about how much they're eating.

if she hates huel why is she accepting money from them???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.