Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This case really breaks my heart. Poor little girl who was neglected by her parents. If this happened to one of my kids as normal working class parent, I would have been charged with neglect.

I hope they accidentally gave her too many drugs to make her sleep. And she died peacefully in her sleep. Not at the hands of some vile child molesting monster 💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
But as they have grown up they will remember the media swirl around the case and the yearly anniversary .
Yeah. It’s sad that that’s the memory they have of their sister. They don’t really know her as a person but rather as the biggest missing persons case in the country.

Reactions: 6
I wonder will we ever know what happened to madeleine it’s hard to think that it will ever be solved, I hope one day the family have answers this it ever parents worst nightmare

Reactions: 3
I remember reading about it at the time but I cant remember most of it now. I mean who leaves 2yr olds and a 4yr old alone while you go for a meal.:oops:
We always have a big villa when we go on our holidays with other members of our family. Weve not been with my 11m old due to lockdown. When we used to take my eldest we had a baby monitor with a camera sat on the table with us whilst we had food and a few drinks.

Even still everytime someone went inside for something I'd get them to check on her.
Even to this day I cant get my head around it. It was clearly something they did all the time and was comfortable with. Why didnt they just hire a big villa with their friends and kids? You can get catering companies to cook your food? Why didnt they use the baby sitting service? They had plenty of money, they would be able to afford it.

Reactions: 21
It seems the German confessed to a friend in a bar,said he knew all about her.He then showed him a video of himself raping a woman:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We always have a big villa when we go on our holidays with other members of our family. Weve not been with my 11m old due to lockdown. When we used to take my eldest we had a baby monitor with a camera sat on the table with us whilst we had food and a few drinks.

Even still everytime someone went inside for something I'd get them to check on her.
Even to this day I cant get my head around it. It was clearly something they did all the time and was comfortable with. Why didnt they just hire a big villa with their friends and kids? You can get catering companies to cook your food? Why didnt they use the baby sitting service? They had plenty of money, they would be able to afford it.
What’s strange too is that the complex offered free babysitting services. The overwhelming majority just wouldn’t leave our children and definitely not every night. They were in kids clubs all day and left alone at night, it was reported that they did this every night it wasn’t a one off. It was even written in the diary at the complex that the children were home alone. I will try and find the article from yesterday where I read this.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s so weird because the day before yesterday I was thinking about the case and how she would be and how old she would be and if she was still alive and wondered whatever happened, fast forward to yesterday news articles got released about her, I was slightly freaked out that I was thinking off it randomly the day before😩

I’ve never seen k&g as suspects. It must be torture every single day and every single minute. I generally hope they get justice. 13 years is a very long time. X

Reactions: 20
What’s strange too is that the complex offered free babysitting services. The overwhelming majority just wouldn’t leave our children and definitely not every night. They were in kids clubs all day and left alone at night, it was reported that they did this every night it wasn’t a one off. It was even written in the diary at the complex that the children were home alone. I will try and find the article from yesterday where I read this.
I've read this before. Really cant get my head around it all. WHYYYY????

Reactions: 7
It’s so weird because the day before yesterday I was thinking about the case and how she would be and how old she would be and if she was still alive and wondered whatever happened, fast forward to yesterday news articles got released about her, I was slightly freaked out that I was thinking off it randomly the day before😩

I’ve never seen k&g as suspects. It must be torture every single day and every single minute. I generally hope they get justice. 13 years is a very long time. X
Isn’t the suspect in prison for sexual offence (rape) and is known to be a peadophile if he did kidnap madeleine I doubt she would be still alive after so many years if she is alive it’s just so so sad if she’s been abused all these years☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I agree with you some one high up has been protecting these two all along the way they have acted all along has been suspicious what mother would not go out looking for their child when she first went missing I would of been out there screaming her name waking everyone up to help me. Also who goes playing tennis the day after.
Exactly this! I also don’t understand why there were so many questions she refused to answer. If that was my child, I’d answer ANYTHING, absolutely anything.

Reactions: 17
I've read this before. Really cant get my head around it all. WHYYYY????
I know. I think this is a question there will never be an answer for. Someone knows something, but for some reason are keeping it to themselves. If the friends have some kind of knowledge they are keeping quiet as there is probably some known info within that group about their behaviour too, so they have all agree to say nothing.
Im happy to corrected on this by I also have it in my head that the police in Portugal still had/have them down as suspects all these years later.

Reactions: 7
I feel like every time the government want to control the press or deflect they throw out a Madeline McCann lead/story. 😐

Reactions: 30
There's a press conference about the German suspect about to start on Sky News.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.