Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres alot of articles online sources have come forward about the mccans over the years, there's also videos on YouTube and the Netflix documentary is really good

This has been my theory for years. They gave her too much by accident realised what they'd done and fabricated a whole web of lies and deciete trying to cover up what they'd done. I strongly believe shes buried somewhere in Portugal hence why the cadaver dogs picked up the scent in the car.

Google what Kate mccan wrote about madeline in her book. About the part of her being potentially touched my a paedophile. Then you'll be really creeped out
Yes that part is disgusting 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if you remember the Ben Needham case his mum had no help ,she's never given up looking for her son. It's been 30 yrs now but she kept a dignified search going without the need for a PR team ..
I agree.
IMO the McCanns hired the PR team to keep the attention from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
SOMETHING has happened for all this to come out over the past 24 hours or so..I don’t know what but somethings obviously happened...long shot but maybe the suspect is terminally ill or something and they want an admission before he dies?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear about a priest in Portugal? Being devout Catholic,well KM is,they used to visit him all the time. Next thing the priest says he near wants to hear of their names again. Did they confess?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone hear about a priest in Portugal? Being devout Catholic,well KM is,they used to visit him all the time. Next thing the priest says he near wants to hear of their names again. Did they confess?
No I haven’t seen this. Is there a link to any more info?

Reactions: 4
SOMETHING has happened for all this to come out over the past 24 hours or so..I don’t know what but somethings obviously happened...long shot but maybe the suspect is terminally ill or something and they want an admission before he dies?
I think so too. I find it strange though that there was no mention of what’s happening now, whether he has been/will be questioned or not. He’s in prison already so he’s not going anywhere.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if you remember the Ben Needham case his mum had no help ,she's never given up looking for her son. It's been 30 yrs now but she kept a dignified search going without the need for a PR team ..
A man came forward to say it was him he accidentally killed him with his digger on the building site near to where he disappeared, they found his toy i think. I think in the article he buried him but couldn't remember where as he was on his death bed when confessing but I could be wrong

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I could be very wrong but I think if you confess something that puts others or has put others or yourself in danger they would be allowed to break the confidentiality rule there?

Reactions: 10
Can't do links but it comes up if you Google priest Madeline McCann 👍
Just had a read about the priest. All sounds so shady and there are too many people involved who seems to be hiding the true facts.
Please excuse my ignorance as I’m not religious , but can anyone shed any light on the fact that If someone ‘Confessed’ to a priest, then the priest was interviewed under caution, he would have to tell the truth?

Reactions: 3
It seems the German confessed to a friend in a bar,said he knew all about her.He then showed him a video of himself raping a woman:sick:
This is so insane. After all that time, if he is telling the truth, to suddenly come out and tell someone.

If this case is finally solved, 2020 is getting even wilder than it already was.

Oh, is this the person the suspect had the hour phone conversation with?
From what they've said they are considering the person on the phone as a witness rather than involved, but who knows. Personally I never thought this case would be solved so the recent updates just seem unreal after all this time.

I'm a very lapsed Catholic. I'm 40 now and I think the last time I went to confession I was probably about 14, and that was because we we forced to go in (convent) school, but to the best of my knowledge, whatever you confess to a priest he's not allowed to 'break the seal' of confession.

The conspiracy theory on Madeline McCanns disappearance that has always made sense to me ( with evidence from the documentary to back parts of it up ) that the family went out for dinner and they drugged all 3 kids to make them sleep. This is definitely true as they admitted self medicating, I then believe that Madeline got up and ended up having a fall and dying ( which makes sense in line with the sniffer dog finding traces of her blood in the apartment ) Gerry mccann then disposed of her body at sea ( more than five witnesses saw him going down to the beach carrying something which could have been a small child ) the reason for them not owning up to her fall was because then an autopsy would have been carried out and they gave her too big a dose therefore it would have implicated them. There’s a few variables of the above story which I have also considered could be true.

I don’t know if the reason I chose to believe this is not just because of evidence supporting but the thought of an awful ring of men getting hold of a sweet innocent girl is too much to think about. I think that the best outcome the parents can hope for if it wasn’t them is that she did die of an awful accident unknown to them ( better than some sick men taking her) or a family who desperately wanted a child kidnapped her but she has led a nice life...

I do hope we find out in our lifetime

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.