Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many many conspiracy theories that she was taken as part of a higher up/child trafficking ring. Worth a read
Do you have a link I could read pls? I definitely believe the powers above are in on stuff like sex trafficking and allow it to happen and help cover it up

Reactions: 6
Arenā€™t Kate and Gerry known to be friends with people in sex rings (or were friends with). Maybe they could still have something to do with it even if this German guy is involved if he has been known as a sexual predator. Obviously complete speculation and not based on fact.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really hope Kate, Gerry and the family can finally get answers. But we've been here or similar places before so I suppose we can only wait and see. I do worry that the nasty pervert will see making an admission even if false as a way to gain permanent notoriety

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Regarding the language the investigators use every time thereā€™s a suspect- thereā€™s always a focus on ā€˜someone knows more than they are letting onā€™. Maybe thatā€™s used in all media releases like this, I donā€™t know. But I always notice it and it always seems like a really specific use of language as if they know exactly who and what that is and are just waiting for them to admit it.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t understand what the bigger picture is. Every now and then we get a new lead but it ends up being nothing. Who and what are they trying to achieve?

Reactions: 10
Arenā€™t Kate and Gerry known to be friends with people in sex rings (or were friends with). Maybe they could still have something to do with it even if this German guy is involved if he has been known as a sexual predator. Obviously complete speculation and not based on fact.
Iā€™ve read that too. I think there is such a tangled web of lies and deceit, the parents know much more than they have ever let on. I think they have lied for so long they think of themselves as the third party ...they know they are involved and so do their friends but for some reason there is a ring of steel surrounding this case.

Reactions: 14
Apparently they were all swingers.

Nothing to do with the investigation (although could be a reason why non of them have come out the woodwork to speak), just wanted to throw that out there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They must have some decent information that we currently donā€™t know as it would be pretty hard to charge the guy with her murder without a body (not impossible but much harder) So Iā€™m really intrigued as to what will come out about all of this.
Maybe he's confessed ? I do hope it leads to some sort of closure .Will be interesting to see the McCanns reaction to all this ,I'd have thought they'd be ecstatic in a way.

Do you have a link I could read pls? I definitely believe the powers above are in on stuff like sex trafficking and allow it to happen and help cover it up
As I said - some wild conspiracy theories so Iā€™m not advocating these!
Search reddit, listen to podcast by Those Conspiracy Guys, I also found the Netflix documentary quite interesting.

ā€œthe Familyā€ is also a good Netflix doc on illuminati style hierarchies in the US.

Reactions: 3
I really hope one day it all comes out, for the sake of her brother and sister and for Madeleine herself. Itā€™s such a sad story and at the centre of it that poor little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Were they not into swinging parties ? I don't think it was a child sex ring .But anythings possible

Reactions: 2
I really hope one day it all comes out, for the sake of her brother and sister and for Madeleine herself. Itā€™s such a sad story and at the centre of it that poor little girl.
Itā€™s crazy that her siblings are 14 now. So heartbreaking for them

Were they not into swinging parties ? I don't think it was a child sex ring .But anythings possible
Oh was that it - I wasnā€™t too sure! So many different conspiracies I have no idea what I have read thatā€™s from a reliable source and what was just gossip!

Reactions: 6
Maybe he's confessed ? I do hope it leads to some sort of closure .Will be interesting to see the McCanns reaction to all this ,I'd have thought they'd be ecstatic in a way.
Even if hes 'confessed' he could be lying like some murderers do.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s crazy that her siblings are 14 now. So heartbreaking for them

Oh was that it - I wasnā€™t too sure! So many different conspiracies I have no idea what I have read thatā€™s from a reliable source and what was just gossip!
Yes and they are at an age where they can access pretty much all the info that we can. It must be difficult growing up with this kind of speculation surrounding their sister and knowing they were in the same room the night she went missing. It sounds so far fetched and to me thatā€™s the reason thereā€™s more to it than we will ever know.

Reactions: 11
Yes and they are at an age where they can access pretty much all the info that we can. It must be difficult growing up with this kind of speculation surrounding their sister and knowing they were in the same room the night she went missing. It sounds so far fetched and to me thatā€™s the reason thereā€™s more to it than we will ever know.
So how old were they when Maddie was taken?

Even if hes 'confessed' he could be lying like some murderers do.
It will be interesting to see what the German police say in their statement ,I'd love it to be solved one way or another .Maybe he saw the McCanns do something while he was out on his rounds ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.