Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to post to say am I the only one who doesn’t think the parents did anything?! I think they made mistakes but I don’t think they should be prosecuted or held accountable to anything. It is probably the only big story like this where I disagree with the majority. I just don’t see what other people see and I have watched/read so much on it.

Whatever happened to that little girl I just hope her suffering was short lived and that she rests in peace. Awful awful to think what she could have been through. But I really don’t think the parents did anything to her Or her body before or after that night...

I know you will all hate this post now 😬
No, I agree. It’s an unpopular opinion but I’ve never once believed they killed her or did anything with her body or had any involvement in her disappearance, other than leaving her and the siblings alone in the first place.

Reactions: 13
I was about to post to say am I the only one who doesn’t think the parents did anything?! I think they made mistakes but I don’t think they should be prosecuted or held accountable to anything. It is probably the only big story like this where I disagree with the majority. I just don’t see what other people see and I have watched/read so much on it.

Whatever happened to that little girl I just hope her suffering was short lived and that she rests in peace. Awful awful to think what she could have been through. But I really don’t think the parents did anything to her Or her body before or after that night...

I know you will all hate this post now 😬
i don’t think they were involved either.

looks highly likely this German guy was involved. Hopefully they get answers soon.

Reactions: 6
2020 has certainly been a very strange year. Its been a non stop roller coster of huge events right from the beginning with all the trouble in Iran, the bush fires in Australia, the Harry and Meghan stuff, Covid, the racial problems in the USA and now this. Im quite worried about what its going to throw up next.

Reactions: 16
Theres alot of articles online sources have come forward about the mccans over the years, there's also videos on YouTube and the Netflix documentary is really good

This has been my theory for years. They gave her too much by accident realised what they'd done and fabricated a whole web of lies and deciete trying to cover up what they'd done. I strongly believe shes buried somewhere in Portugal hence why the cadaver dogs picked up the scent in the car.

Google what Kate mccan wrote about madeline in her book. About the part of her being potentially touched my a paedophile. Then you'll be really creeped out
Google Gasper statements!

and google Eddie and Keela
Dogs Don’t Lie!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
2020 has certainly been a very strange year. Its been a non stop roller coster of huge events right from the beginning with all the trouble in Iran, the bush fires in Australia, the Harry and Meghan stuff, Covid, the racial problems in the USA and now this. Im quite worried about what its going to throw up next.
" Hold on tight,you're in for a bumpy ride " has never been truer than this year !

Reactions: 3
Kate did a book and i red a little bit. Kate described that she had difficulty in conceiving and i always thought was it Gods way in protecting the children.

I hope they find closure for the angel ❤madeline mccan❤
I think they used ivf didn’t they?

Makes the fact they repeatedly left them all in an unlocked room in a foreign country even more weird to me. They tried so hard to have children and then they take such a silly risk in an unfamiliar place, not just once but night after night. Most parents, trouble conceiving or not would never be so careless.

Then they (or someone connected to them possibly) had the cheek to say it was the same as having dinner in your garden. It absolutely is not the same. That’s one thing that’s always got to me with that couple, they’ve never come out and acknowledged that leaving the kids was a bad idea. Of course if she was taken who ever took them should be found and punished, but it would never have happened if they weren’t alone in the first place. Gerry has a little tantrum when ever they get close to being called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I went down a rabbit hole with this story some months ago. I watched numerous YouTube docs and read up lots on the events leading up to the disappearance.
Whether the parents were involved or not (I personally think they were). There were some serious holes in their story. The main thing that got me were the sniffer dogs who had something like a 99% success rate on other cases. Also Kates reaction when she first thought she was missing was to assume someone had taken her. Surely your first reaction would be to assume she had gone wondering. Especially as the door was open!! Then to run down to the bar and leave your 2 other children alone when you think your daughter has been abducted!?
Also my grandma lives in the algarve so I have spent most of summers there since 4 years old and it is completely normal to bring your children out for dinner with you there. There is absolutely no excuse to leave your children in the evenings. The Portuguese are extremely family oriented.
Anyway as a mother of a 3 year old daughter, there is absolutely no way I would leave her unattended in an open apartment. That’s not just a parental mistake, that is neglect. I really hope Madeleine is at peace wherever she is and didn’t suffer as it breaks my heart thinking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope it's just a blip in time and we can fast forward out of it ASAP 😑
I hope so, but I've got a nagging feeling its going to get worse before it gets better.

Come midnight on New Years Eve we'll all be so happy to see the back of it we'll party it like never before!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ooops, didn't realise there was another thread. I thought the other one was just to do with the netflix documentary.. should have checked. @admin feel free to amalgamate if you need to.

I think they used ivf didn’t they?

Makes the fact they repeatedly left them all in an unlocked room in a foreign country even more weird to me. They tried so hard to have children and then they take such a silly risk in an unfamiliar place, not just once but night after night. Most parents, trouble conceiving or not would never be so careless.

Then they (or someone connected to them possibly) had the cheek to say it was the same as having dinner in your garden. It absolutely is not the same. That’s one thing that’s always got to me with that couple, they’ve never come out and acknowledged that leaving the kids was a bad idea. Of course if she was taken who ever took them should be found and punished, but it would never have happened if they weren’t alone in the first place. Gerry has a little tantrum when ever they get close to being called out on it.
It BAFFLES me that they did that.

I get anxiety even being in a different room to my kids as I worry they'll get up to something and get hurt! Only takes 2 seconds for something to happen. The fact they weren't worried about them even waking up & wandering fully makes me believe they'd given them something to sleep and/or they were just completely negligent.

Reactions: 8
I hope so, but I've got a nagging feeling its going to get worse before it gets better.

Come midnight on New Years Eve we'll all be so happy to see the back of it we'll party it like never before!
Unless we are in lockdown and no party 🥳. I’ll get my coat

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.