Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conspiracy theory on Madeline McCanns disappearance that has always made sense to me ( with evidence from the documentary to back parts of it up ) that the family went out for dinner and they drugged all 3 kids to make them sleep. This is definitely true as they admitted self medicating, I then believe that Madeline got up and ended up having a fall and dying ( which makes sense in line with the sniffer dog finding traces of her blood in the apartment ) Gerry mccann then disposed of her body at sea ( more than five witnesses saw him going down to the beach carrying something which could have been a small child ) the reason for them not owning up to her fall was because then an autopsy would have been carried out and they gave her too big a dose therefore it would have implicated them. There’s a few variables of the above story which I have also considered could be true.

I don’t know if the reason I chose to believe this is not just because of evidence supporting but the thought of an awful ring of men getting hold of a sweet innocent girl is too much to think about. I think that the best outcome the parents can hope for if it wasn’t them is that she did die of an awful accident unknown to them ( better than some sick men taking her) or a family who desperately wanted a child kidnapped her but she has led a nice life...

I do hope we find out in our lifetime
i think this is quite plausible..especially as im sure it was reported at the time the dogs picked up her scent but it stopped at the beach.

Reactions: 1
Okay. Here’s my theories ...

theory one
i think the parents AND their friends had some involvement I reckon after reading the new stories that K&G hired this German man to take Maddie.
the phone call the man made before taking her may of been to someone that they had planned to take the body off of the German man.
They drugged her so she wouldn’t resist abduction.
killed her in the apartment (Hence why blood and death could be sniffed out ). Took her in his campervan. And took the person I mentioned above.
That’s why Kate ran back and said “they’ve taken her”.

Before this week I always believed it was the parents. Now I reckon they didn’t do it but had involvement. or they didn’t know but knew their friends had been in touch with the German man.

I think if my above theory is correct Kate does regret what she did to Maddie but always knew she was dead so that’s why they took so long to contact police
If the theory above is right that would be why the twins weren’t taken as well because K&G had arranged to take only one.
Sorry about being long.

I do hope she isn’t alive (as much as it sound horrid) as image coming home after 13 years of horror and abuse trying to get help for it and having the news covering it. All the jokes people have made.
I really hope she died in apartment. Over drugged and brver

Reactions: 4
I hope so, but I've got a nagging feeling its going to get worse before it gets better.

Come midnight on New Years Eve we'll all be so happy to see the back of it we'll party it like never before!
Socially distanced of course 🍾🥂😂

theory one
i think the parents AND their friends had some involvement I reckon after reading the new stories that K&G hired this German man to take Maddie.
the phone call the man made before taking her may of been to someone that they had planned to take the body off of the German man.
killed her in the apartment (Hence why blood and death could be sniffed out ). Took her in his campervan. And took the person I mentioned above.

Before this week I always believed it was the parents. Now I reckon they didn’t do it but had involvement. or they didn’t know but knew their friends had been in touch with the German man.

I think if my above theory is correct Kate does regret what she did to Maddie but always knew she was dead so that’s why they took so long to contact police
If the theory above is right that would be why the twins weren’t taken as well because K&G had arranged to take only one.
Sorry about being long.

I do hope she isn’t alive (as much as it sound horrid) as image coming home after 13 years of horror and abuse trying to get help for it and having the news covering it. All the jokes people have made.
Why hire a weirdo but ? It would just draw more attention don't you think?

Reactions: 1

theory one

Sorry about being long.

Why do you think they arranged someone to take her? Because she was an apparently difficult child or something more sinister?

I will always believe that her parents were something to do with it, even if by mistake.
My personal belief is they maybe gave her a wrong dose before going out to their tapas meal and she slipped/fell out of bed getting up in the night and they panicked. I think it's wrong that so much money has been put into her disappearance when many other children have gone missing since and don't get half as much coverage or investment. Sorry, but if Madeleine's parents were a council estate couple or working class, guarantee they would be dealt with differently. Have a look at the "forbidden" documentary on YouTube or Google where the lead Portuguese investigator of the case aired his views along with evidence - it all stacks up against them. If my child went missing in a country I wouldn't be playing tennis a few days later and fly back to England, I would be searching relentlessly. It all seems too weird how they gave up quickly and buggered off back home. There's definitely more than meets the eye and I may be wrong here, but Gerry has an uncomfortable feel about him. They've done this many times over the years, saying they have a suspect and it all goes tumbleweed again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Another thing that struck me as odd was when Kate went to alert the group, why did she leave the twins?

It doesn’t matter which way people dress up or dresses down this case -
The FAULT without a doubt will always start and finish with the parents!!

They put their innocent daughter and other children in this danger, it was no mistake they knew what they were doing the moment they stepped foot out of the door to meet friends, we just need to wait and see what the outcome is of how she actually disappeared from the apartment.
She probably wasn’t thinking straight when she realised Madeline was missing hence leaving the two babies alone. I have younger siblings and now have a niece and nephew and I’m sure we have all had those times where you think the child you are with has gone missing. Those few seconds are just utter panic before you find them again. I don’t think her parents had anything to do with her disappearance and I’m sure they feel the guilt of leaving her every single day. We all think “that won’t happen to us” until it does.

Reactions: 5
I mean I don't think my child will ever be kidnapped if I was to leave her in the house for 30 minutes as the chances are extremely small but that doesn't mean I'd do it.

Why do you think they arranged someone to take her? Because she was an apparently difficult child or something more sinister?
A bit of both. She was always deemed difficult and thoughts that Gerry did abuse her.
I think they thought the twins were more precious since they were twins, maybe they only wanted 2 children and since thet ended up with 3 they got rid of the difficult one.

It’s odd that the nanny didn’t go with them and as I said above about the German man and the phone call. I’m between the idea that the German man went to the beach with Maddie (possibly her dead body ) and handed it over to someone on a boat ( same person that the German guy phones 1hr before missing ) and they got rid of body

or that someone saw him with maddie downat the beach and the other guy wasn’t there so he drove off with the possible body and disposed of it somewhere in the nearby area

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s worth googling the questions the McCanns refused to answer as well. If my child was missing I would answer every question and give them as much information as I could. Why didn’t they cooperate? They were friends with Gordon Brown so yea they did have people in high places on there side

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s worth googling the questions the McCanns refused to answer as well. If my child was missing I would answer every question and give them as much information as I could. Why didn’t they cooperate? They were friends with Gordon Brown so yea they did have people in high places on there side
Let's not forget them refusing the lie detector. Even though they've known to be inaccurate, you'd do anything to prove your innocence and help your missing child. I'd be so embarrassed if my child went missing and I was under any suspicion, so would do anything to help the police like any decent parent would.

Reactions: 10
A bit of both. She was always deemed difficult and thoughts that Gerry did abuse her.
I think they thought the twins were more precious since they were twins, maybe they only wanted 2 children and since thet ended up with 3 they got rid of the difficult one.

It’s odd that the nanny didn’t go with them and as I said above about the German man and the phone call. I’m between the idea that the German man went to the beach with Maddie (possibly her dead body ) and handed it over to someone on a boat ( same person that the German guy phones 1hr before missing ) and they got rid of body

or that someone saw him with maddie downat the beach and the other guy wasn’t there so he drove off with the possible body and disposed of it somewhere in the nearby area
It makes such sad reading doesn’t it, I think any of it could be true.

Does anyone remember reading about some comments GM and one of the male tapas 7 made re Madeline. They were talking about her in a vile sexual manner :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think they gave her double the dose of whatever sedative they were using (probably phenergan) by mistake, not knowing the other parent had already given it. Then all worked together in some way to stage the kidnapping, as otherwise they would all be implicated if they were all drugging their children

Let's not forget them refusing the lie detector. Even though they've known to be inaccurate, you'd do anything to prove your innocence and help your missing child. I'd be so embarrassed if my child went missing and I was under any suspicion, so would do anything to help the police like any decent parent would.
Yes, absolutely. That doesn’t sit right with me. The general non co operating stories there are a few of them too. Doesn’t paint them in the best light, whether they are involved or not .

Does anyone remember reading about some comments GM and one of the male tapas 7 made re Madeline. They were talking about her in a vile sexual manner :(
Yes, I’ve read those too. We’re they by an old family friend that wasn’t on the holiday? Apparently GM was talking about stuff that Madeleine would do. The Gaspar statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, absolutely. That doesn’t sit right with me. The general non co operating stories there are a few of them too. Doesn’t paint them in the best light, whether they are involved or not .

Yes, I’ve read those too. We’re they by an old family friend that wasn’t on the holiday? Apparently GM was talking about stuff that Madeleine would do. The Gaspar statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
seriously if my child went missing I would be answering EVERY question and be providing as much information as I could. I'd give them a day by day of my child's whole life from birth if they needed it. Damn, I'd give my soul if they wanted it.

I'm not one to judge how other people deal with things, but it was just fishy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.