Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What/who is Patsy?
What does Patsy mean in slang?
Slang. a person who is easily swindled, deceived, coerced, persuaded, etc.; sucker. a person upon whom the blame for something falls; scapegoat; fall guy. a person who is the object of a joke, ridicule, or the like.

Reactions: 3
Someone said further up that she could have been kidnapped to order which makes a lot of sense if you think about it (sinister as f** mind but not out of the realms of possibility).

She was in the kids club all day so if one of the staff of the kids club was working as part of a child trafficking ring they would know the movements of the McCanns and all the other families, and it would be easy to get pictures of the kids to choose which one they wanted as it's a kids club so taking pictures of them doing activites would be pretty innocuous. Maybe she was chosen and that's why she was taken. Apparently a lot of kids went missing in that area around that time. It doesn't actually seem that far fetched when you think about it, especially in light of the Jeffery Epstein scandal. This tit does go on.
It could be possible but in my opinion is highly unlikely. It's still very risky especially if a member of the activity club went up there as they knew it was a busy holiday area and could have been spotted carrying Madeleine away. Madeline could still have kicked up a fuss if the activity kidnapper took her out of the apartment knowing her parents aren't there and she should be sleeping like her siblings. It sounds too risky imo. My personal theory is she was sedated as the twins were and she maybe got up looking for K and G hurting herself in the process and by the time they got upstairs panicked. If the McCann's are so innocent why have they lied so much, not bothered to look or care for her shortly after her disappearance and why did the dog sniff out blood? The way the parents behaved throughout the whole thing is like they knew what happened and come to an acceptance.

As for another poster above, many people who are suspects of crime like to play the doting family member or friend who's so heartbroken about their disappearance and the ones who usually play up to the media (think Tia Sharp, Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott).

Grinds my gears when judgey mums start on about kids clubs, my kids adore kids clubs, they beg to go back daily!! It’s not parents dumping their kids to sunbathe when the kids actually love it

Reactions: 14
Grinds my gears when judgey mums start on about kids clubs, my kids adore kids clubs, they beg to go back daily!! It’s not parents dumping their kids to sunbathe when the kids actually love it
That's fair enough in that case. But unfortunately, it's not always the case.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but Kate and Gerry have always raised my suspicions.

Kate replied with “no comment” to most, if not all of the questions when asked by the police after the disappearance.
Kate and Gerry went for a run the next morning of Madeline’s disappearance, like surely you should be doing other things instead of exercising?
Kate wrote about Madeline’s “perfect genitals” in her book which is just really bizarre and creepy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Let’s put it in context through, kids love kids clubs and for many the Parents choose a Hotel based on decent club when selecting their holiday, but this is a bit different from kids having a few hours in there. These were children that were in there day in day out, all day, every day. Thats very different to how many families use them.

Reactions: 10
It could be possible but in my opinion is highly unlikely. It's still very risky especially if a member of the activity club went up there as they knew it was a busy holiday area and could have been spotted carrying Madeleine away. Madeline could still have kicked up a fuss if the activity kidnapper took her out of the apartment knowing her parents aren't there and she should be sleeping like her siblings. It sounds too risky imo. My personal theory is she was sedated as the twins were and she maybe got up looking for K and G hurting herself in the process and by the time they got upstairs panicked. If the McCann's are so innocent why have they lied so much, not bothered to look or care for her shortly after her disappearance and why did the dog sniff out blood? The way the parents behaved throughout the whole thing is like they knew what happened and come to an acceptance.

As for another poster above, many people who are suspects of crime like to play the doting family member or friend who's so heartbroken about their disappearance and the ones who usually play up to the media (think Tia Sharp, Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott).
I think they very well could have done it. It could have been a mixture of everything. If she was drugged by her parents she wouldn't have kicked up a fuss being kidnapped and it was dark. People claimed they saw someone carrying a child away from the scene.

Imo everyone is lying. There's too many people with lots of different motives for keeping quiet, the parents, the police, and it's all over shadowed the fact that this child is missing. I find it bizarre that the parents refused to answer questions. If your child was missing you'd do whatever it took!! and there's just so many questions! Why did they play tennis the next day? Why was her blood in the boot? Is Gerry part of the free masons and has friends in higher places who can keep things hush? why did kate shout "they've taken her" upon finding her child missing. Surely "she's gone" would make more sense?

There's just too many variables for one straight theory imo

Reactions: 7
Looks like there’s a chance he could be out on parole soon for the sex attack he was jailed for on the American tourist... that’s probably why they’re making a big deal out of it now, if he’s out on parole I guess he could just disappear never to be seen again 🤬 I’ve just read the most vile dreadful thing in the news about what he said in a chat room..I won’t even repeat it.. I never feel sick reading the news but what he said...🤮🤮🤮 I feel genuinely queasy
Can you post a link?

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but Kate and Gerry have always raised my suspicions.

Kate replied with “no comment” to most, if not all of the questions when asked by the police after the disappearance.
Kate and Gerry went for a run the next morning of Madeline’s disappearance, like surely you should be doing other things instead of exercising?
Kate wrote about Madeline’s “perfect genitals” in her book which is just really bizarre and creepy.
The genitals comment is bleeping weird... Why would you even think of your child in that way??? even if it was in the context of a child molestor?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think they very well could have done it. It could have been a mixture of everything. If she was drugged by her parents she wouldn't have kicked up a fuss being kidnapped and it was dark. People claimed they saw someone carrying a child away from the scene.

Imo everyone is lying. There's too many people with lots of different motives for keeping quiet, the parents, the police, and it's all over shadowed the fact that this child is missing. I find it bizarre that the parents refused to answer questions. If your child was missing you'd do whatever it took!! and there's just so many questions! Why did they play tennis the next day? Why was her blood in the boot? Is Gerry part of the free masons and has friends in higher places who can keep things hush? why did kate shout "they've taken her" upon finding her child missing. Surely "she's gone" would make more sense?

There's just too many variables for one straight theory imo
With all of this ‘evidence’ how on earth have they not been re questioned.

Reactions: 2
If anyone gets a Scottish holiday when things open I can thoroughly recommend the Crieff Hydro. 6 hours a day in blocks of 3 hours of the fabulous kids club per child included in your room rate.

Exactly, it’s disturbing
The thing that's even weirder about that it ties in quite weirdly with the Gasper report.
That comment that David Payne made according to the report is weird but what was weirder for me was that each night one of the men would bath all the kids????

I'm sorry but that's weird.

Reactions: 13
Let’s put it in context through, kids love kids clubs and for many the Parents choose a Hotel based on decent club when selecting their holiday, but this is a bit different from kids having a few hours in there. These were children that were in there day in day out, all day, every day. Thats very different to how many families use them.
That’s such strange behaviour whatever happened. If they killed her, accidentally or otherwise or if she was kidnapped it’s just bizarre that they were out running. Would have to be very cold blooded to despose of her and then just go out for a run.

For me it would take hard evidence for me to ever think they weren’t t involved. I think they know exactly what happened to her

That’s such strange behaviour whatever happened. If they killed her, accidentally or otherwise or if she was kidnapped it’s just bizarre that they were out running. Would have to be very cold blooded to despose of her and then just go out for a run.

For me it would take hard evidence for me to ever think they weren’t t involved. I think they know exactly what happened to her

There is a lot of me that believes that some of the men they were on holiday with were child molesters and they are involved in covering it up after something sinister happened.

There are plenty of families that have covered up or excused their child's abusers and decided not to report or keep it hushed for the sake of reputation etc. Happens in religious families a lot. It's also not out of realms of possibility.

Reactions: 9

I think they definitely know something. Maybe not who took her, but knowledge in the fact that they knew they would be in trouble if it were proven that they had sedated her to make them sleep. Especially with their jobs, it would‘t look great would it.

Reactions: 1
There is a lot of me that believes that some of the men they were on holiday with were child molsters and they are involved in covering it up after something sinister happened.

There are plenty of families that have covered up or excused their child's abusers and decided not to report or keep it hushed for the sake of reputation etc. Happens in religious families a lot. It's also not out of realms of possibility.
Definitely. Far more plausible than the kidnapping theory.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.