Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gerry McCann was and is a Catholic. Freemasonry does not admit Catholics.
There’s Catholic lodges, Pope JP II was a Freemason, its the Catholic Church ban it not the actual lodges.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Freemasons are busy people. Covering this up, making the Constance Marten trial collapse, covering for Phillip Schofield. Is it just cases of child neglect/exploitation they get involved in?
Ooh maybe it’s them who own tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Freemasons are busy people. Covering this up, making the Constance Marten trial collapse, covering for Phillip Schofield. Is it just cases of child neglect/exploitation they get involved in?
you might be interested in Bernt Stellander book in how he sent a coded email to Gerry McCann then documents in his book what happens next,
---
Yes Gerry was friendly with John Brown - Gordon’s brother - who was a powerful person in the world of PR…
Gordon Brown also has another brother called Andrew Brown
---
There’s Catholic lodges, Pope JP II was a Freemason, its the Catholic Church ban it not the actual lodges.
and lets not forget that evil disgusting Jimmy Saville was one and a catholic

Reactions: 1
There are no catholics in the Orange Order, which is what my post referred to - I never mentioned the masons.
apologies my post related to the one Monga posted
---
What is the Bernt Stellander book like? How did you manage to get an English version? Thanks
At the moment you can only purchase The Sudden Impulse by Bernt Stellander direct from Portugal from the following sites Wook and Bertrand the publisher is Modocromia, you can purchase the English edition, by clicking a certain box the websites are in Portuguese so had to use google translate to make sure I was ordering it right, my copy came yesterday, Bernt Stellander theory includes analysing the Mccann's and the Tapas statements made to the Police along with the Nannies and other witness statements, from this analyse he came to his conclusion as the Portuguese Police re the wee girl, although the events happened on the 2nd on May 2007,
statement analyse plays a crucial element in his finding's and from studying it and Kates alleged dream along with other actions said and done by them his theory potentially has found where the little girl is potentially buried, he goes further by seemingly setting up wildlife camera's and has seemingly got footage of certain people and not in running gear! and friends (not any of the Tapas) he say's the captures weren't one off events either and took him around 7 years seemingly he has set up websites ready to post what these wild life camera's captured but first of all he is hoping that certain people will do the right thing and unburden themselves to the authorities............. its interesting to note the has been NADA written about this new book in the British Press we have ask ourselves WHY It seems the British Media are only printing favourable McCann articles

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
apologies my post related to the one Monga posted
---

At the moment you can only purchase The Sudden Impulse by Bernt Stellander direct from Portugal from the following sites Wook and Bertrand the publisher is Modocromia, you can purchase the English edition, by clicking a certain box the websites are in Portuguese so had to use google translate to make sure I was ordering it right, my copy came yesterday, Bernt Stellander theory includes analysing the Mccann's and the Tapas statements made to the Police along with the Nannies and other witness statements, from this analyse he came to his conclusion as the Portuguese Police re the wee girl, although the events happened on the 2nd on May 2007,
statement analyse plays a crucial element in his finding's and from studying it and Kates alleged dream along with other actions said and done by them his theory potentially has found where the little girl is potentially buried, he goes further by seemingly setting up wildlife camera's and has seemingly got footage of certain people and not in running gear! and friends (not any of the Tapas) he say's the captures weren't one off events either and took him around 7 years seemingly he has set up websites ready to post what these wild life camera's captured but first of all he is hoping that certain people will do the right thing and unburden themselves to the authorities............. its interesting to note the has been NADA written about this new book in the British Press we have ask ourselves WHY It seems the British Media are only printing favourable McCann articles
Is there not an ebook? I’d never get the time or energy to lug around a huge tome like that. Someone chopped it into three sections for easier reading.

Is there not an ebook? I’d never get the time or energy to lug around a huge tome like that. Someone chopped it into three sections for easier reading.
hi don't think there is at present, although maybe one in the future The Brick as it is being called, by the author he wants certain people to feel the weight of it in their hands, its maybe a tactical move re how it has to be ordered at the moment,

Sad that it has to come down to religion really! Says it all really about the society we live in…
The McCann's played on religion, it was conveniently used to make them look devout and saintly like, we have to ask ourselves why the Vatican removed all traces of the McCann's campaign from their website around a few days before they were taking in for re-questioning and constituted Arguido's. it wasn't just the Vatican that removed stuff, an instruction was sent out to all diocese's My relation worked for a diocese at the time and I can remember getting told the day it happened and discussing it with another relation later in the week,

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm in the process of reading Bernt Stellander's book and just want to say I believe its really good, the first half of the book is his detailed analyse of the case files released by the Portuguese Police, especially his analysing of the statements made by the McCann's and their friends, his attention to detail is astounding, especially given that English isn't Bernt's first language, I have to say I'm in awe!
The second part of the book actually gave me goose bumps, and to me it cements his theory of what really happened to the wee girl, I don't want to say to much the now as I know a lot of people are still in the process of reading it and absorbing it, he firmly believe's that he is certain where the wee girl can be found, using his experience of being in the military police, he went on what I'd call a solo mission staking out a certain area, this took him over 7 years of investigation, while on stake out he witnessed things which made him deploy field camera's, the field camera's he believe's caught certain people and also some "new friends" acting extremely strangely - sometime's coincidences can be more than just coincidences! this led him to narrow down his certain search area! he describes these new friends in his book in away that if they were to read his book they could identify themselves he refers to them as Mr and Mrs Nugget, as in Golden nuggets! he doesn't name the Nuggets in the book and I can understand the reason why, at this time, they are his insurance policy just incase he is subjected to legal threats possible personal threats etc. I believe Berndt Stellander is an extremely brave man, he is hoping someone will do the right thing, however if not he plans to release many photographs and video evidence he captured on his website
In conclusion I personally think there is a huge possibility we will know of at least one of the Golden Nuggets! Meanwhile there is a definite eerie silence from the British Media.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm in the process of reading Bernt Stellander's book and just want to say I believe its really good, the first half of the book is his detailed analyse of the case files released by the Portuguese Police, especially his analysing of the statements made by the McCann's and their friends, his attention to detail is astounding, especially given that English isn't Bernt's first language, I have to say I'm in awe!
The second part of the book actually gave me goose bumps, and to me it cements his theory of what really happened to the wee girl, I don't want to say to much the now as I know a lot of people are still in the process of reading it and absorbing it, he firmly believe's that he is certain where the wee girl can be found, using his experience of being in the military police, he went on what I'd call a solo mission staking out a certain area, this took him over 7 years of investigation, while on stake out he witnessed things which made him deploy field camera's, the field camera's he believe's caught certain people and also some "new friends" acting extremely strangely - sometime's coincidences can be more than just coincidences! this led him to narrow down his certain search area! he describes these new friends in his book in away that if they were to read his book they could identify themselves he refers to them as Mr and Mrs Nugget, as in Golden nuggets! he doesn't name the Nuggets in the book and I can understand the reason why, at this time, they are his insurance policy just incase he is subjected to legal threats possible personal threats etc. I believe Berndt Stellander is an extremely brave man, he is hoping someone will do the right thing, however if not he plans to release many photographs and video evidence he captured on his website
In conclusion I personally think there is a huge possibility we will know of at least one of the Golden Nuggets! Meanwhile there is a definite eerie silence from the British Media.
If he's certain where to find her then why doesn't he just get on with it then instead of this cloak and dagger nonsense you seem to be referring to?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If he's certain where to find her then why doesn't he just get on with it then instead of this cloak and dagger nonsense you seem to be referring to?
why don't you ask him yourself? you'll find his details on google!
---
Apologies if this has been covered, but where can we buy the book?
there are a couple of site's they are in Portugal one is called Bertrand the other is Wook, if you intend to purchase look for the English title, click on the box ( I used another device to translate while going through the process ) if your in the UK make sure Reino Unido is chosen in the drop down box, also when it asks for a NIF code just enter some 0000, My copy took just over two weeks to arrive but well worth with the wait!
---
There was a recent thread on mumsnet and it’s gone…the new book was mentioned and thread has been pulled…
I deffo believe this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3