Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, it could be both.

They could have sedated all of the children, which is why they wouldn’t allow the twins to be tested, and Maddie could have been taken.

Reactions: 9
taken as in passed away?
No sorry I meant the reason they wouldn’t have the twins tested may have been because all three were sedated, and separate to that M could have been abducted.

(I still feel it’s the parents. If it were CB why is he not charged!)

Reactions: 7
There was a woman that left her 4 boys home alone whilst she went to do a food shop. The house burnt down and kids died. She was charged.
There was a woman who left her baby and went on holiday (!!!) The baby died. The woman was charged. Currently in prison.
A woman left her baby alone for 2 hours, his temperature soared and he died. She was charged. Served 2 years.
Wtf were these two not only not charged but the whole media went on stupid giving them a reprise for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
There was a woman that left her 4 boys home alone whilst she went to do a food shop. The house burnt down and kids died. She was charged.
There was a woman who left her baby and went on holiday (!!!) The baby died. The woman was charged. Currently in prison.
A woman left her baby alone for 2 hours, his temperature soared and he died. She was charged. Served 2 years.
Wtf were these two not only not charged but the whole media went on stupid giving them a reprise for it.
I think the general consensus was distaste for them tbh and most people i spoke to at the time thought they were involved. It’s been a massive cover up bigger than the McCann’s I’m guessing!

Reactions: 8
I think the general consensus was distaste for them tbh and most people i spoke to at the time thought they were involved. It’s been a massive cover up bigger than the McCann’s I’m guessing!
Yeah moat people were the same as us, no thank you we don't leave our kids alone but even now the media stands up for them. If you listen to podcasts or anything no one blames the parents for leaving her alone. Any news stories these days don't even mention she was alone they totally gloss over it. Infuriates me.

Reactions: 10
No sorry I meant the reason they wouldn’t have the twins tested may have been because all three were sedated, and separate to that M could have been abducted.

(I still feel it’s the parents. If it were CB why is he not charged!)
IMO CB is a disgusting person despicable person but I don't believe he murdered the wee girl either, the email story from the other day was a misinterpretation the journalists reporting it took what was said in court out of context, it seems that some quarters are trying to nail him as the patsy, I also share the same feeling as you re the Parents

Reactions: 10
Were any of those people Cardiologists or GP's?

Reactions: 4
Of course, it could be both.

They could have sedated all of the children, which is why they wouldn’t allow the twins to be tested, and Maddie could have been taken.
.... and it also could be neither.
There is absolutely no evidence anyone was sedated or that MM was taken, she may have just walked out of the apartment and met the wrong person.

Reactions: 1
If she did walk out of the apartment and met the wrong person why did the parents not look for her and why in interviews/written material was Kate McCann able to have a full nights sleep within a matter of days?

Reactions: 7
If she did walk out of the apartment and met the wrong person why did the parents not look for her and why in interviews/written material was Kate McCann able to have a full nights sleep within a matter of days?
Who knows 🤷‍♀️. But it is not evidence of anything - I get that people hate the parents cos they're neglectful and arrogant, me too - but sleeping and not searching, even if this is true, is not evidence of anything.

Reactions: 2
what's being a cardiologist or a GP got to do with it?
It has everything to do with it.

The way the Madeline Mc Cann case was dealt with was blatant classism.
Do you think if the Mc Canns were from a council house, or working as a builder and a hairdresser that they would be treated in the same way by the media?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It has everything to do with it.

The way the Madeline Mc Cann case was dealt with was blatant classism.
Do you think if the Mc Canns were from a council house, or working as a builder and a hairdresser that they would be treated in the same way by the media?
personally I don't think them being a cardiologist and a GP is at the heart of how the media treats them, I believe there are other powerful factors behind it all which has made the media treat them the way they do,

Reactions: 3
personally I don't think them being a cardiologist and a GP is at the heart of how the media treats them, I believe there are other powerful factors behind it all which has made the media treat them the way they do,
Agree - and the public perception of them is dire!

.... and it also could be neither.
There is absolutely no evidence anyone was sedated or that MM was taken, she may have just walked out of the apartment and met the wrong person.
There is absolutely no evidence that she may have just walked out of the apartment and met the wrong person either.

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely no evidence that she may have just walked out of the apartment and met the wrong person either.
And if she had have she probably would have taken her cuddle cat or something else with her…

Reactions: 2
The point is that people use the parents actions as evidence of their guilt/involvement/concealing evidence

Why are you so desperate for the parents to be the ones behind this? You've got an actual proven rapist/utter scum of the earth type character proven to be hanging around the area at the time yet in your mind he's some sort of innocent cherub being framed.
How bizarre. What’s it got to do with me?

I’m interested in the evidence. That’s it. In my opinion the evidence points to the McCanns. I couldn’t care less about this horrendous guy.

“Hanging around the area” is only circumstantial evidence. So is being “an actual proven rapist/utter scum of the earth type”. It’s not enough to charge and convict. That’s trial by Daily Mail and it sounds like that’s enough for you.

For me and many others though, that isn’t justice for Madeleine. If they have enough evidence to charge and convict CB, great. It just strikes me as more than a little bit odd that after 17 years, millions of ££ and police investigations in numerous different countries, and more recently 4 years’ worth of news about how CB is definitely the guy, the only shred of evidence found has amounted to an email.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It is also "odd" that the police had enough to charge them at least with neglect, child abandonment and also hindering the investigation as they refused to take part in a reconstruction and give witness statements yet none of this happened. Why?

Reactions: 6