Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and the old dear are just back from a holiday in Blackpool (no sniggering - she's 87 and loves it)

I was in the toilet in the cabaret lounge when this child appears - please wait for me - hold the door for me.imike Where's your mum.- she's at home - who are you with - my daddy - Where's your daddy - over there.

The daddy wasnt there. Where a family group celebrating the grans birthday. There was only the grandad at the table - didn't seem the slightest bit concerned that this wee lassie was wandering around on her own.

And I know this is judgemental, but the ladies toilets were down a corridor with a door that closed behind you, right next to the gents toilets and a staff room.

Plus it's a hotel in Blackpool, anybody could wander in.

Was the same last year where a great gran was in charge of a wee girl. The wee girl would be sitting in the lounge and the Great Gran would be in the dining room or her hotel room

People were giving this kid money - she told me about the toys she's bought with it.

Very strange behaviour all round.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i just saw a TikTok saying it was revealed in court 2 days ago that the German FBI have found hard evidence linking CB to 2 email addresses which link him to the murder of Madeleine. Apparently they have proof that he killed her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i just saw a TikTok saying it was revealed in court 2 days ago that the German FBI have found hard evidence linking CB to 2 email addresses which link him to the murder of Madeleine. Apparently they have proof that he killed her
Yes of course they do. He will be charged I’d say. They are just getting their ducks in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can only assume that must mean there is a confession in the email otherwise that’s not going to pass the boundary of being strong evidence.

I can only assume that must mean there is a confession in the email otherwise that’s not going to pass the boundary of being strong evidence.
I just don’t buy it, CB seems a very convenient guy to pin the blame on and without concrete evidence they haven’t charged him…

Reactions: 14
Yes I’ve got the impression it is correspondence where he talks about it and you could make assumptions he therefore has involvement (maybe he says something about a location etc) but there’s no smoking gun which would pass the threshold to actually charge him as no physical evidence and an email can easily be dismissed as not true

Maybe this is why he hasn’t been charged yet.

I just don’t buy it, CB seems a very convenient guy to pin the blame on and without concrete evidence they haven’t charged him…

Nothing has said they’re his email addresses, or that he sent the emails.

Being linked could mean a huge range of things, such as he sent one email to that account about something else!
---
Yes I’ve got the impression it is correspondence where he talks about it and you could make assumptions he therefore has involvement (maybe he says something about a location etc) but there’s no smoking gun which would pass the threshold to actually charge him as no physical evidence and an email can easily be dismissed as not true
Difficult to prove he sent it too, with everything being web based and accessible by anyone.

Reactions: 5
Maybe this is why he hasn’t been charged yet.

Nothing has said they’re his email addresses, or that he sent the emails.

Being linked could mean a huge range of things, such as he sent one email to that account about something else!
---

Difficult to prove he sent it too, with everything being web based and accessible by anyone.
Could also be a photo attached to an email (even of something completely innocent) that has the metadata showing him in PDL at the time of the disappearance.
My gut feeling is it is another nothing burger. They would have charged him.

Reactions: 7
Could also be a photo attached to an email (even of something completely innocent) that has the metadata showing him in PDL at the time of the disappearance.
My gut feeling is it is another nothing burger. They would have charged him.
Yes.

I feel it’s a very loose link between him and Madeline. A link to email addresses that link to Madeline is not sounding like firm evidence that he even saw her.

sorry can't do links, although this is was posted in the Jill Halven Forum. (sorry can't do links)
I believe its from German media regarding these so called emails

Braunsweiger Zeitung
A BKA official entrusted with both investigation complexes was heard as a witness on day 23. A British reporter over-edited a subordinate clause in his statement to the headline, which also attracted attention in Germany. In his article, the wrong impression was created that the investigators had newsroom Christian B's mail account and a hard drive from him, which would directly associate him with the murder of "Maddie."

In fact the policeman had only explained that mails and hard disk had been evaluated with regards to both investigation complexes - but he would not provide any information on ongoing investigations in the "homicide".

• Wow
Reactions: 3
mmmm I wonder why the final report differed, in hindsight the Portuguese Police were naive to entrust the British lab with the samples, in my opinion Its of no coincidence that the Portuguese Police were unaware off the Gasper Statements made to the British Police in May 2007, they were not sent to Portugal until October 2007 after the Maccann's made there way back to Blighty! it stinks of corruption and a cover up by the British government and all it entails

Before I had kids I felt sorry for Kate and Gerry and just assumed leaving kids to go and have dinner was what parents do! Now I have my own kids it seems beyond belief that they would leave such young children alone - there is all manner of harm they could come to of their own doing (unless they were sedated I guess!!) Just the thought of my 6 yo daughter waking up in a weird place crying for me is intolerable, let alone leaving her to be abducted! I wouldn't even like to leave them with a babysitter abroad, obviously it's better than leaving them alone though!

My sister lost her 4 year old son in Disneyland Paris about 14 years back, he just disappered - the police were on scene immediately and were insisting another man had come into the country with her and my Mum and would not hear otherwise! Thankfully they found my nephew an hour later curled up under a shelf in the shop they'd lost him in, asleep but it's interesting that the police were so fixated on an untruth during such a vital time! I'm not sure I'd ever recover from that scary experience, my Mum did say that her and my sister were deathly calm for the whole hour he was missing and looking back she doesn't know how! Perhaps they refused to let themself think that the worst had happened and wanted to keep it together to improve their chances of getting him back!

I honestly don't know how Maddie's parents live with any of it. I do think they possibly sedated the kids and tried to cover up things that would make them look bad. I also think they were the sort of people who had kids because that's what people do but didn't want them to impinge on their lives.

I wonder if when the twins have their own kids they will realise how sad it was that their parents didn't want a family holiday they could all enjoy together.
I agree and this important insight has been discussed before on this thread. My opinion about the McCanns changed after I had my son. The terror and fear i experienced when just losing him for an hour after school one day made the McCanns’ behaviour utterly inexplicable to me. You have to watch their very early interviews again to understand clearly that these are not 2 people in a state of panic about the terrible things that might have befallen their daughter due to THEIR neglect. Perhaps they were mourning or in shock, that is quite possible, but it is very clear from those interviews that they had CLOSURE, and that is a very different state of being to that open-ended state of tearing anxiety that is surely with you every minute of every day when your child is missing, possibly abducted. “At least we didn’t lose all 3 kids” and “after the first few days we started sleeping through the night” and “out of this bad deed good things have come”, my arse. No parent who believes that their defenceless little child is somewhere out there somewhere alone, hurt, frightened, calling for them, would say such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree and this important insight has been discussed before on this thread. My opinion about the McCanns changed after I had my son. The terror and fear i experienced when just losing him for an hour after school one day made the McCanns’ behaviour utterly inexplicable to me. You have to watch their very early interviews again to understand clearly that these are not 2 people in a state of panic about the terrible things that might have befallen their daughter due to THEIR neglect. Perhaps they were mourning or in shock, that is quite possible, but it is very clear from those interviews that they had CLOSURE, and that is a very different state of being to that open-ended state of tearing anxiety that is surely with you every minute of every day when your child is missing, possibly abducted. “At least we didn’t lose all 3 kids” and “after the first few days we started sleeping through the night” and “out of this bad deed good things have come”, my arse. No parent who believes that their defenceless little child is somewhere out there somewhere alone, hurt, frightened, calling for them, would say such things.
I don’t think normal parents would say those things at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with this! They know what happened her…

They’ve been definitely, completely, absolutely sure they’ve got proof that he killed her for 4 years now. They’re constantly on the brink of being about to charge him and solve the “abduction” once and for all. 4 long years of international police investigations and they’ve managed to track down an email that doesn’t actually link him to MM. Yup, he’s definitely the right guy!

Reactions: 13
They’ve been definitely, completely, absolutely sure they’ve got proof that he killed her for 4 years now. They’re constantly on the brink of being about to charge him and solve the “abduction” once and for all. 4 long years of international police investigations and they’ve managed to track down an email that doesn’t actually link him to MM. Yup, he’s definitely the right guy!
Why are you so desperate for the parents to be the ones behind this? You've got an actual proven rapist/utter scum of the earth type character proven to be hanging around the area at the time yet in your mind he's some sort of innocent cherub being framed.

Reactions: 4