Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 2007 I was 22 and had my first baby.

Even I knew it was not okay to leave children alone.

This pair are doctors! Not exactly lacking intelligence. The ‘unexplainable’ things make them look awful, IMO. They should have been charged with neglect.

Reactions: 26
Kate has said that she bitterly regrets the decision. I understood that social services did look into the family and found no cause for concern.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In 2007 I was 22 and had my first baby.

Even I knew it was not okay to leave children alone.

This pair are doctors! Not exactly lacking intelligence. The ‘unexplainable’ things make them look awful, IMO. They should have been charged with neglect.
My first born is very very close in age to Madeleine, and I was away with two kids at the time it happened, I took two pushchairs away so they could sleep while out if needed, a lay flat one and a McLaren Volo. Older kid had the volo in the daytime and the lay flat at night, and the younger in a sling to sleep. Leaving them never crossed my mind, and honestly if I met a family who thought that was okay I don’t think I’d have held my tongue. Another holiday I had to put the mattress on the floor so if they rolled out of bed, it was less than six inches to the tiled floor which I put a few towels on to soften the impact. I might be very cautious as a parent but nearly every head in the world knows you don’t just leave your kids miles away in a room with a tiled floor, it’s asking for a tragedy.
However, I’m not even convinced they did leave all the kids, but… they say they did so should have been charged with neglect.
---
Kate has said that she bitterly regrets the decision. I understood that social services did look into the family and found no cause for concern.
I’d say having a child vanish was a huge concern!!

Reactions: 19
Ooh what do you think?
Not my theory but one person allegedly was missing from dinner every night, so it could be that they watched all the kids. Who knows though. They had drugs with them they probably sedated Madeleine with. There’s a lot of very weird stuff. Drugs, weird books, their behaviour. Who washes curtains in a holiday apartment? Or bleaches floors.

Reactions: 9
I remember reading somewhere that the parents took turns in bathing all the children which I thought a strange arrangement. Can't remember where though.

Reactions: 7
I remember reading somewhere that the parents took turns in bathing all the children which I thought a strange arrangement. Can't remember where though.
I think it was just the dads. The Gaspar statement is shocking and puts that in a really bad light.

I think it was a previous holiday where they all stayed in one villa that they took it in turns bathing the kids.

I don’t know why they didn’t do that again. They could all just sit outside drinking while the kids were in bed.

Reactions: 6
Not my theory but one person allegedly was missing from dinner every night, so it could be that they watched all the kids. Who knows though. They had drugs with them they probably sedated Madeleine with. There’s a lot of very weird stuff. Drugs, weird books, their behaviour. Who washes curtains in a holiday apartment? Or bleaches floors.
If you read the Rotatory Statements, there was a stomach bug that went through the group, and for the others in the group there was hardly a night when one of the adults wasn’t back in their apartment either being sick themselves or looking after a sick child.

Or indeed replaces fridges?

Reactions: 12
I remember reading somewhere that after all the memory cards were found buried under the body of Christian B's dead dog in the abandoned factory, the police had evidence that Maddie was dead and told the McCann's that. Just what that evidence was has never been reported, as far as I know.

Reactions: 6
Why cant it just be clear evidence that CB did it😩
Hope they have more than a note. It would solve this mysterium and Maddie would get justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Having now watched the james bogart videos and seen how the timeline has been manipulated by the mccanns im with the portugese police theory that the smith siting is accurate

Having now watched the james bogart videos and seen how the timeline has been manipulated by the mccanns im with the portugese police theory that the smith siting is accurate
But wasn’t there that guy, who was identified being the father from the Smith sighting carrying his sleeping daughter?

Reactions: 1
The smith siting is the irish family who saw a man carrying what they thought was a sleeping child. When they saw pictures on the news of gerry mccann carrying shaun down the steps of a plane they rang the police and identified the man as gerry. The mccanns tried to supress this evidence

• Wow
Reactions: 8