Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you have an issue with the parent's female friend bathing the kids or just a male friend? Yes there is a lot dodgy about this whole case but this proves absolutely nothing.
I'm sorry but in my opinion as a parent yes, an adult male bathing a young girl compared to an adult female bathing a young girl are two completely different things.

Weren't the dad's caught saying some weird stuff about their kids? I think I saw it in the Netflix documentary

Reactions: 19
Wasn't there a statement from a lady in the group that involved finger sucking.
Do you mean the man who was talking to Gerry and asked a question and sucked his finger and I believe drew a ring about his nibble with his other finger?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you mean the man who was talking to Gerry and asked a question and sucked his finger and I believe drew a ring about his nibble with his other finger?
Yes, thats it. That statement disappeared didn't it?
Buried somewhere deep on the interwebs.

Reactions: 2
Yes, thats it. That statement disappeared didn't it?
Buried somewhere deep on the interwebs.
I can't remember as not looked into it for years, but I remember that bit and remember that apparently, it means,
does the child still latch on.

I think I will look at Richard Hall's great documentaries again.

Reactions: 3
I can't remember as not looked into it for years, but I remember that bit and remember that apparently, it means,
does the child still latch on.

I think I will look at Richard Hall's great documentaries again.
Wow! Thats grim. Makes you wonder.

Yes, thats it. I remember all this from the mumsnet threads years ago, think they had to close them.
Nothing negative about the parents was allowed.

Reactions: 4
Wow! Thats grim. Makes you wonder.

Yes, thats it. I remember all this from the mumsnet threads years ago, think they had to close them.
Nothing negative about the parents was allowed.
Found the statement

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it just me, or did there used to be a segment in the Netflix documentary about them bathing each other's kids and the creepy guy in their friend group? I rewatched the whole thing and it's disappeared...

Reactions: 4
When a few years ago, while I had quite a lot time on my hands, I read and watched just anything about the case, I saw a video clip of the gang on the airport bus. Someone of them had filmed it. In it, Gerry was asked „So Gerry, are you looking forward to our days in Portugal?“ He answered: „I’m not here for fun, I’m here for business.“ Or something along those lines. Ofc this could be him joking about maybe some tennis matches or something like that. Or the video could be a fake. But it gave me the creeps.

Reactions: 11
Do you mean this one? The Gaspar statement?

Eta: archived link in case the site linked above ever disappears https://archive.ph/B0FYg
Both GP's, both found it shocking and in bad taste and noted the uncomfortable silence, yet neither fully qualified people thought to report this as a safeguarding.

They're clearly not involved directly, but it makes you wonder what could have been done to save Madeleine if everyone had done their bit.

It also makes you wonder if Gerry and David were doing this to test the reaction and see if they could get anyone else on board with their clear disgusting depravity

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes Mark Warner offered a baby sitting service, there was no reason at all that those children should have been left alone. None. They were deliberately left alone because (I believe) that the Mccans had arranged for the children to be visited by pedophiles. The kids were all drugged to keep them asleep to allow them to be abused. Now, either Maddy was killed intentionally or accidentally but they then covered the whole thing up and had the connections to help them do so.
Do you think they’re into that themselves? I can’t fathom why any parent would arrange this if they weren’t?

Reactions: 5
I hear all the stories but I cannot accept that anyone would ever willingly and knowingly do that for their own daughter.
Maybe I am stupid.

Reactions: 6
I hear all the stories but I cannot accept that anyone would ever willingly and knowingly do that for their own daughter.
Maybe I am stupid.
Unfortunately as awful as it is, there are many parents who do willingly abuse their own children and who do facilitate the abuse of their own children by other people. It happens a lot.

Do you think they’re into that themselves? I can’t fathom why any parent would arrange this if they weren’t?
I think Gerry is a raging pedalo.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe I am stupid.
And I think that’s a large part of how the perpetrators get away with it, it’s literally beyond belief to many people and extremely hard for the victims to talk about so it stays hidden. I’ve mentioned before the doco ‘tell me who I am’ is worth watching. It’s harrowing but not exploitative if that helps.
the doco is interesting for many reasons - how privileged the family was, and that the main perpetrator was a woman, their mother. And if it weren’t for the events that took place it would never have seen the light of day.

• Sad
And I think that’s a large part of how the perpetrators get away with it, it’s literally beyond belief to many people and extremely hard for the victims to talk about so it stays hidden. I’ve mentioned before the doco ‘tell me who I am’ is worth watching. It’s harrowing but not exploitative if that helps.
the doco is interesting for many reasons - how privileged the family was, and that the main perpetrator was a woman, their mother. And if it weren’t for the events that took place it would never have seen the light of day.
That documentary was heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They wouldn’t have needed it moneywise, I guess, so there would have been other reasons behind it…
There is also some claims of the McCanns meeting Clement Freud, a local in Praya da Luz? few days after the disappearance, and him saying to Kate „I‘ve heard, you are very sexually open“ or sth like that and her grinning proudly. (Who witnessed this I can’t remember, and can’t be proved that it’s true. The whole pedalo-stuff could still only be conspiracy theories hopefully! But it’s what you find on the internet, if you search long enough.)

Reactions: 7
I've got my nephews live with me and we've got a long, quite thin garden, anyway at the end of the garden we've got decking and a little bistro set, during summer I wouldn't sit there with a vino with my wife, out of fear they'd need us, fall out of bed etc, kids are to vulnerable imo. And we used to live in that spot summer evenings prior to our lads coming.

GPs who see infants who've had falls, unexplained seizures, vomit randomly in sleep, let alone the plethora of risks that would be associated with break ins etc, nah, bleeping odd. I think that's why tbh 50% of me thinks they did have people going in to hurt madeline, leaving her was scummy behaviour. Who does that?! Not highly educated medical professionals.

Reactions: 18
They wouldn’t have needed it moneywise, I guess, so there would have been other reasons behind it…
There is also some claims of the McCanns meeting Clement Freud, a local in Praya da Luz? few days after the disappearance, and him saying to Kate „I‘ve heard, you are very sexually open“ or sth like that and her grinning proudly. (Who witnessed this I can’t remember, and can’t be proved that it’s true. The whole pedalo-stuff could still only be conspiracy theories hopefully! But it’s what you find on the internet, if you search long enough.)
Wtf
I've got my nephews live with me and we've got a long, quite thin garden, anyway at the end of the garden we've got decking and a little bistro set, during summer I wouldn't sit there with a vino with my wife, out of fear they'd need us, fall out of bed etc, kids are to vulnerable imo. And we used to live in that spot summer evenings prior to our lads coming.

GPs who see infants who've had falls, unexplained seizures, vomit randomly in sleep, let alone the plethora of risks that would be associated with break ins etc, nah, bleeping odd. I think that's why tbh 50% of me thinks they did have people going in to hurt madeline, leaving her was scummy behaviour. Who does that?! Not highly educated medical professionals.
I think even if they weren’t involved in whatever happened, they simply cared about their own feelings and having a good night more than the safety of their children. The selfishness is beyond comprehension.

Yeah, as you said, especially doctors get confronted too often with accidents and other stuff that probably is not very probable to happen, but actually, with some „bad luck“(?) DOES happen. You’re average person might feel like „come on, don’t be so uptight, don’t be so pessimistic, what do you think is going to happen, someone stealing the kids out of the apartment? Hahah that’s ridiculous.“ But doctors get confronted on a daily basis with those „bad luck“ incidents, so I guess would be more aware of things that could happen?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.