Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see this thread is still going and that many of you now know a lot of the hidden truths I was shut down for stating!

There is so much that was never released to the public that was published in the police files yet so many people here (as in this country) are adamant the mccanns are innocent victims of child abduction.
There is no way poor Madeleine left the room alive, her blood was splashed up the wall and tiles which Kate had attempted to bleach away and hide by rearranging the room. The dogs still alerted to it and her clothes that she claimed to wear around dead bodies at work (the reason they had the scent of death on them in her words). Her surgery released a statement she was never in the role to check dead bodies and had never been around any at work.

The disgusting comment she made about madeleines perfect genitals being ripped apart makes my skin crawl. I think she said it on the possible chance madeleines body was found so they can claim a pedalo done it to her. When there’s no doubt in my mind she was being abused and there would be physical signs of that. There is no parent on this earth who would comfortably have that image in their mind and speak it out loud.

Apparently Kate was a complete psycho so it wouldn’t surprise me if she lashed out because Madeleine had disturbed her. It was true she couldn’t cope with Madeleine and wasn’t allowed to be left alone with her. Even at home relatives would have to be there if gerry wasn’t. She wanted to give up Madeleine for adoption to relatives when they got home from pdl, a statement Gerry’s family released. She clearly didn’t like her very much and it makes me sad to think she wasn’t a typical happy loved child.
As for those saying how could they have killed her and moved her as they were being watched. Ignore that myth it isn’t true. The news were on the look out for a crazed man kidnapping toddlers, they were not watching the mccanns. They gave them privacy, they were not suspects and were free to do as they please (tennis!). They went for long drives and walks and the news reporters disappeared overnight giving them plenty of time. They used distraction techniques, keys for the church for example. They had every opportunity to move Madeleine. Remember the hire car had madeleines defrosting blood in the boot AFTER she went missing. It was well planned out and they were well protected by someone. The PJ we’re onto them and that’s what ruined their plans, they never expected anyone to cotton on. The woman cancelled her grocery delivery when realising Madeleine was gone for heavens sake!
I still maintain my belief Madeleine was being rented out and the royal boat docked nearby that night still makes me shudder too. Whatever causes madeleines death, it certainly happened in that hotel room and all her so called parents cared about was saving their own arses. The drugged and clumsily climbed and fell theory seems the most plausible, but Kate’s reenactment of madeleines head being ‘clonked’ seems too much like a real memory being played out to me.

The mcanns are still suspects in Portugal and can be arrested for it if they return. They had enough evidence to put them in prison but our government for some reason stepped in and saved them.
EXACTLY.

Reactions: 8
I only recently found this thread. I’m pleased to have a forum to discuss the case. I’m still watching the Bogart videos (on number 12). I know Luz (it’s a beautiful part of Portugal) and a lot of their story never made sense to me. Certainly the locals have opinions that place it all at the McCann’s door. A lot of the details I’m now finding out are blowing my mind. I’ve read Amaral’s book and had a look over the PJ files recently and it’s dawning on me that the British public just don’t know the facts. I wish there was more reporting on it but I’m guessing there might be reluctance given their litigious nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I only recently found this thread. I’m pleased to have a forum to discuss the case. I’m still watching the Bogart videos (on number 12). I know Luz (it’s a beautiful part of Portugal) and a lot of their story never made sense to me. Certainly the locals have opinions that place it all at the McCann’s door. A lot of the details I’m now finding out are blowing my mind. I’ve read Amaral’s book and had a look over the PJ files recently and it’s dawning on me that the British public just don’t know the facts. I wish there was more reporting on it but I’m guessing there might be reluctance given their litigious nature.
There’s so much more to this case than the death of a child. The fact that this entire case has been so heavily financed and yet so heavily covered up by the British police force and government is the real story. Ask yourself why.

Reactions: 15
I must say I always found the case a bit suspicious but didn’t really know many details. This thread has shocked me. How is it that nobody is acting on all that evidence which appears to be verifiable?

I must say I always found the case a bit suspicious but didn’t really know many details. This thread has shocked me. How is it that nobody is acting on all that evidence which appears to be verifiable?
Because it’s a massive cover up because high profile individuals are involved in what is CLEARLY a peadophile ring.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A social worker recognised one of the weirdos on holiday with the mccanns, David Payne. He was known to her because of a case she worked on and she expressed her concerns about him being around children. Gerry has an empty CATS file. They’re only opened when serious abuse has taken place. Who emptied it and why? The social worker was hinting at pweirdo activity, just like the gaspars.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
A social worker recognised one of the weirdos on holiday with the mccanns, David Payne. He was known to her because of a case she worked on and she expressed her concerns about him being around children. Gerry has an empty CATS file. They’re only opened when serious abuse has taken place. Who emptied it and why? The social worker was hinting at pweirdo activity, just like the gaspars.
Wasn't he the one that the other two doctors had expressed concern about on a previous holiday?

Reactions: 5
Yes he’s the one who made the sucking/nipple comment and wanted to bath all the kids, he also spent a lot of time ‘checking up’ on Kate on that holiday according to the lady who lived above their apartment. Affair? pweirdo visit? As they say, birds of a feather flock together

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the twins will ever speak of their childhood as they get older. I hope they rebel. How old are they now?

• Sad
There’s so much more to this case than the death of a child. The fact that this entire case has been so heavily financed and yet so heavily covered up by the British police force and government is the real story. Ask yourself why.
There appears to be a very sinister underbelly to all of this - what have they got on the ptb?

Reactions: 6
Glad to see this thread is still going and that many of you now know a lot of the hidden truths I was shut down for stating!

There is so much that was never released to the public that was published in the police files yet so many people here (as in this country) are adamant the mccanns are innocent victims of child abduction.
There is no way poor Madeleine left the room alive, her blood was splashed up the wall and tiles which Kate had attempted to bleach away and hide by rearranging the room. The dogs still alerted to it and her clothes that she claimed to wear around dead bodies at work (the reason they had the scent of death on them in her words).

Her surgery released a statement she was never in the role to check dead bodies and had never been around any at work.
the two bits in bold….

by giving us a reason for the dogs alerts the McCanns inadvertently CONFIRM the dogs were right.…..

I’ve followed this very closely and I’ve never seen or heard of the statement from her surgery saying she didn’t certify dead bodies. Don’t suppose you have a link for that?

you are right though, whatever happened it happened with Kate. She’s got a furious temper kicking the leg off a bed etc And I remember talk of Maddie living with an aunt for a while when the twins were born

I spoke to the wife of a policeman once who was interested in the case and her husband had told her because of the nature of Maddie disappearing a CATS file would be routinely opened but maybe nothing had been added. Don’t know if that’s true.

Reactions: 7

Apologies if this has already been posted, discussion with police whistleblower Jon Wedger. 1 hour 51:30 in they mention the McCanns.

Reactions: 4
It feels like an interesting moment right now - mainly the combination of Brueckner not being charged and the McCanns losing the libel case about what the Portuguese detective wrote.
If I were the McCanns I’d be rather worried.

The crime is unlikely to be pinned on anyone else now, surely - if it was anyone it would have been Brueckner and I think a lot of the official updates to do with Brueckner were attempts to flush out evidence or a key witness to pin it on him or someone in his circle. That all feels like it’s run out of road now.

And yes the McCanns have an intimidating reputation for being litigious but they took it too far and showed there are limitations. Not right away but perhaps in time it will embolden others.

With those two factors combined, plus as more time passes it becomes increasingly clear how many stark oddities there are around the McCanns, their holiday friends and what happened that day and in the subsequent days - I do think more questions will be asked. However it seems unlikely there’s ever going to be a smoking gun so I don’t think anything will ever truly come if it. It’s awful for the twins as it’s going to follow them around forever.

Interesting interview above, thank you @Clemmy Fandango. Heartbreaking that in throwing doubt on the credibility of the sniffer dogs, the McCanns scuppered the Jersey abuse case because it was the same dogs. Where is the justice for those poor children.

Reactions: 11
the two bits in bold….

by giving us a reason for the dogs alerts the McCanns inadvertently CONFIRM the dogs were right.…..

I’ve followed this very closely and I’ve never seen or heard of the statement from her surgery saying she didn’t certify dead bodies. Don’t suppose you have a link for that?

you are right though, whatever happened it happened with Kate. She’s got a furious temper kicking the leg off a bed etc And I remember talk of Maddie living with an aunt for a while when the twins were born

I spoke to the wife of a policeman once who was interested in the case and her husband had told her because of the nature of Maddie disappearing a CATS file would be routinely opened but maybe nothing had been added. Don’t know if that’s true.
i haven’t to hand but I’ll try and find it. I read many things in the early days that all traces were later wiped of, because anyone who dared question them would be sued so everything was removed. Including Gerry posting to his blog he replaced the hotel fridge with his own money. Conveniently at the same time defrosting blood was found in theirhire car. But of course all traces of that are now gone because he incriminated himself! A good place to look for old information is the jillhavern forum if it’s still around.
The CATs file was opened years beforehand so it was something prior to the holiday, as much as I wish it was innocent it was a ‘full file’ but someone wiped it for unknown reasons.

There is another forum called "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann" they might have archives of it or know of it.

The actual evidence in my opinion points to Madeleine’s accidental death and cover up by the parents, which is what the Portuguese police and the detective originally leading the case theorised back in 2007/8.

£15 million of public funding later, plus the donations from ordinary people to the Madeleine fund set up by the McCanns, and with the McCanns having being backed for 15 years by the British police, successive U.K. governments, Prime Ministers, and the MSM, it is not in any of their interests to admit that the Portuguese got it right and that the whole thing was a complete farce (and utterly corrupt).
And yes the McCanns have an intimidating reputation for being litigious but they took it too far and showed there are limitations. Not right away but perhaps in time it will embolden others.

With those two factors combined, plus as more time passes it becomes increasingly clear how many stark oddities there are around the McCanns, their holiday friends and what happened that day and in the subsequent days - I do think more questions will be asked.

What questions though, and by whom?

I agree that fewer people are buying the bullshit, but this case is now so deeply woven into the fabric of British memory, culture and politics that it would be career-ending for anyone in the mainstream who tried to go back to that original evidence, sift through it as painstakingly as James Bogart has done and package it in a way the public would understand. I really can’t ever see it happening.

I agree @Lady_H
They the Mccanns creative the narrative from day 1 and I think unless one of the gruesome twosome actually made some form of confession at some point we will never find out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.