Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little girl, it’s all so heart breaking. How could they leave their kids on their own like that. Hearing that Madeline was crying for 1.5 hours is bad enough tbh, that’s absolutely neglect. Horrible bastards whatever else they’ve done or not done.
1.5 hours is such a long time for a toddler to cry she must have been so distressed poor baby. I can't bear the sound of my kids crying for even a minute.
Eta she must have been used to them coming when she cried if she was crying that long. A toddler who knew that no one would come wouldn't cry for that long.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1.5 hours is such a long time for a toddler to cry she must have been so distressed poor baby. I can't bear the sound of my kids crying for even a minute.
Eta she must have been used to them coming when she cried if she was crying that long. A toddler who knew that no one would come wouldn't cry for that long.
I agree..but also can't help wonder if part of this story is part of their cover... In the sense that she was already dead 2 or 3 days prior to them 'raising the alarm' ...
So for them to be happy sharing about their poor baby daughter being left to cry alone in a foreign apartment night after night, it's because it helps them cover themselves and add traction to their story that she suddenly went missing on the 3rd

Reactions: 12
While Gerry is a cardiologist and not a cardiac surgeon, I wonder if the research and other work he does appeals to the same sort of personality. Surgeons are said to be the fifth highest on the list of professions that appeal to psychopaths. I can see the lack of empathy and the distancing, the calculation, and so on. He never seems concerned for his daughter at all; there's no emotion there. Kate is just odd.

Regarding the crying, if you knew your small daughter had been upset and crying the night before, why would you repeat the behaviour that caused it the very next night? Surely any non-neglectful parents would reconsider.

Reactions: 16
I agree..but also can't help wonder if part of this story is part of their cover... In the sense that she was already dead 2 or 3 days prior to them 'raising the alarm' ...
So for them to be happy sharing about their poor baby daughter being left to cry alone in a foreign apartment night after night, it's because it helps them cover themselves and add traction to their story that she suddenly went missing on the 3rd
Good point as it is a loooong time to cry. You'd think she would have cried herself to sleep after 20 mins or so, or made herself sick!

Reactions: 11
I haven’t looked at the details of this case for years, but am I remembering correctly that one of the Tapas lot was gone from the table for a long time and came back wearing different trousers? He claimed the child he was checking on was unwell and had vomited over him. Who leaves their child alone while they go out drinking, and then leaves them again when they’ve been vomiting? The whole bunch of them were negligent, they went out every single night.
In any crime like this, police are told to look close to home and investigate the family. Instead of that, the McCanns became some sort of celebrities. I still remember Gerry saying he wanted a role as ambassador for missing children. And laughing ‘ask the dogs’.
I believe Kate and Gerry know exactly what happened to their little girl.
The fawning over them was absolutely ridiculous, like a mass insanity. At one point I remember Kate was apparently “one of the most inspiring women of the year” according to some publication. They hired incredibly powerful PR people, no doubt paid for with the money ordinary people donated to the fund, who did deals with the Daily Mail for endless favourable publicity. I still haven’t quite understood how they managed to get £15 million from the public purse on a search for a child they knew was dead. It’s like a nightmare from beginning to end.

Reactions: 14
They were.

long ago sky news had comments under the stories (or it may have even been a forum) and there was a poster on there not long after Maddie disappeared who said the McCanns had staff from the Ocean Club physically fetch them from Chaplins one night because of complaints about Maddie's crying.

this poster, who has been holidaying there too that week, said when the truth came out about what was seen and heard by other holiday makers your jaw would drop.

off to dig….

————

aha! Vera of Essex….

When will people get it into their heads that MW’s did not and does not have a listening service in Portugal. This only applies in a few countries like Greece.
The reason for this is because The MW’s in Portugal was spread over a large area with no security walls and some of the apartments were not owned by MW’s.
What they did supply was a creche to leave children in at night so parents could go to dinner with their friends and then pick them up afterwards. It was open each night until about 11.30 or later if you made arrangements for a later pick up.
They also had a babysitting service where a person who normally worked in the creche by day stayed in the apartment and babysat the children.
Mark Warners offered this personal service to everyone, the only drawback being that it cost about £10 per hour. Maybe the McCann’s didn’t think their children were worth paying out money for.
The McCann’s went to another restaurant (Chaplin’s) the previous night which was even further away from where they were staying and they left their children alone even at that distance. Chaplin’s is 800 metres more in distance than the 200 metres it takes to get to the Tapas Bar.
MW’s staff had to go and find them and ask the McCann’s to return to their apartment as one of their children had been crying for over an hour and a half.
The next day MW’s offered them a babysitter for the night (for free) on the 3rd May and the McCann’s cancelled her services and went to the Tapas Bar which was 200 metres away not 50 yards as the McCann’s have stated).
Even after all that crying from their child the previous night, they still left their children alone again the next night. If that is not wilful neglect, what the hell is?

The reason I know this is that I was at MW’s in Praia de Luz at the same time as the McCann’s.
I was there with my daughter and granddaughter at the time Madeleine went missing.
I saw a lot of things while I was there but I can’t say what as both of us have given statements to the PJ.
We alternately went out and searched for Madeleine while her parents stayed indoors.
People on holiday and the people of Praia de Luz searched and some of the people took a week or more off to search for her.
The parents were far too busy going for a jog or playing tennis to do such a lowly thing as search for their own daughter.
When you do eventually learn of what did happen and what was seen, your jaw will drop down to the ground in complete shock.

The McCann’s were at Chaplin’s. I do know that for sure because me, my daughter and granddaughter were there at the time. I didn’t see the McCann’s being asked to return to see to their child because we left fairly early as my granddaughter was tired.

I did overhear some of the MW staff talking about this fact the next morning who were chatting amongst themselves as I was in the reception area waiting for my daughter and granddaughter to meet me there, that was the same day that Madeleine went missing.

Their opinion of the parents attitude of leaving their children alone each night wasn’t exactly flattering and according to them, that’s why MW’s offered them a babysitter for free for the night of the 3rd of May. I don’t deliberately listen to other people’s conversations but if you are standing round waiting for someone you can’t block out what you hear people talking about.

I also overheard a woman telling the police on one of the following days about a child was crying for a long time as I was standing fairly close by, but I didn’t know that she was talking about Madeleine at the time.

All the people on holiday gave statements to the police and anything that was said to the PJ has to stay known only to them until they wish it to be made known to the public or not, so I can’t tell anyone about that either.

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/seeking-vera-of-essex/
If the McCanns were in Chaplins - then they are the worst! It’s not an on-site restaurant. It’s a bar a good ten minutes brisk walk away - down in the church area by the sea not on Warner property. Reading this has made me feel sick and so sad for that poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If the McCanns were in Chaplins - then they are the worst! It’s not an on-site restaurant. It’s a bar a good ten minutes brisk walk away - down in the church area by the sea not on Warner property. Reading this has made me feel sick and so sad for that poor little girl.
I’m still so angry about this case And have spent YEARS thinking the parents will face justice.

so no one’s got any tea on Operation Grange then? I rang them once and they ASSURED me they were not going to be a whitewash and they would find out what happened to Madeleine once and for all.

I ought to ring them again and tear them off a strip, the menopause has made me quite savage.

Reactions: 13
Is it true the two youngest didn't wake up once it was discovered Maddie was missing ? And did they ever get drug tested ?
Maddie was missing from the bedroom according to Kate McCann. But instead of protecting the two remaining babies she left the holiday flat to run back to the Tapas bar...leaving the twins totally alone and asleep/unresponsive. What mother would do that?

I don't think any of them were "known paedophiles". One of the fathers was alleged to have spoken inappropriately, by another parent on a different holiday. She gave a statement to the police, but as far as I am aware there was no evidence of any predatory behaviour, by him or anyone else in the group.

P.s I wouldn't leave my children with any of them though, because I think they were neglectful.
I suggest you read some of the McCanm Files, released by the Portuguese police authorities. Some of the statements by the Tapas male friends are highly suspicious.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m still so angry about this case And have spent YEARS thinking the parents will face justice.

so no one’s got any tea on Operation Grange then? I rang them once and they ASSURED me they were not going to be a whitewash and they would find out what happened to Madeleine once and for all.

I ought to ring them again and tear them off a strip, the menopause has made me quite savage.
Gosh, good for you. It never would have occurred to me to call!

I literally can’t imagine what apparent “leads” they are following at this point. In my opinion the Portuguese police had probably solved this case in the first couple of days.

I don’t think Madeleine will ever get justice. There is no incentive for the Operation Grange lot to really solve it, just the opposite, because doing so would reveal just how corrupt the whole thing has been. I think we can probably just look forward to more irrelevant and unrelated pweirdo arrests for years to come, with the vague promise that THIS time, we’ve found him…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m just watched the dog one - I can’t get past the dog evidence at all and GM comments about “tell the dogs Sandra” … dogs can’t lie?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If they close operation grange the FOI will kick in.
I don’t think they want that and I suspect that’s why they keep it going.
They make me nauseous and so bloody angry.

Reactions: 14
The DNA episode wtf??????

If they close operation grange the FOI will kick in.
I don’t think they want that and I suspect that’s why they keep it going.
They make me nauseous and so bloody angry.
That’s a really good point

My understanding is of those dna results were in the UK rather than Portugal the parents could have been prosecuted? Did I get that right?

This is really upsetting to watch. That poor little girl. 😢😢😢

Reactions: 5
I do wonder about the twins and wonder if they will bring their own strange form of justice to the McCanns. Their lives will have been dominated by Madeleine and it will be impossible to keep them from researching the case themselves as they get older, asking questions which will become increasingly sophisticated as time goes by. Despite the brainwashing they’ll have been subjected to by K and G, I think they will know on a deep level that something is very wrong with their family dynamic. I’m glad they have each other.

My understanding is of those dna results were in the UK rather than Portugal the parents could have been prosecuted? Did I get that right?
Was that because of the number of markers required by the EU not quite being enough? I can’t quite remember the details but do recall thinking it was bang to rights that she had bled behind the sofa and had been in the boot of the hire car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I do wonder about the twins and wonder if they will bring their own strange form of justice to the McCanns. Their lives will have been dominated by Madeleine and it will be impossible to keep them from researching the case themselves as they get older, asking questions which will become increasingly sophisticated as time goes by. Despite the brainwashing they’ll have been subjected to by K and G, I think they will know on a deep level that something is very wrong with their family dynamic. I’m glad they have each other.

Was that because of the number of markers required by the EU not quite being enough? I can’t quite remember the details but do recall thinking it was bang to rights that she had bled behind the sofa and had been in the boot of the hire car.
Yes exactly that - the number of matching markers were enough for uk or US prosecution according to what I watched - I think she fell down behind that sofa too if the dogs are anything to go by.

Reactions: 6
Either way they ARE rubbish parents due to their own negligence. What stands out for me is that whilst most of Praia del Luz were scouring the town and surrounding area for Their Daughter, these two went off to have their previously booked tennis lesson! I mean WTF????????
That is beyond belief how can you play tennis when your child is missing?

Reactions: 10
Be careful with the statement analysis stuff. I watched the Hyatt ones and found them very credible but then a later video by Richard D Hall about the Manchester Arena bombing featured a student of Hyatt’s and it was ridiculous. Every single person connected with the bombing - relatives of victims etc - were lying according to her. There seemed to be no baseline in having her analyse statements known to be completely true.

Glad to see this thread is still going and that many of you now know a lot of the hidden truths I was shut down for stating!

There is so much that was never released to the public that was published in the police files yet so many people here (as in this country) are adamant the mccanns are innocent victims of child abduction.
There is no way poor Madeleine left the room alive, her blood was splashed up the wall and tiles which Kate had attempted to bleach away and hide by rearranging the room. The dogs still alerted to it and her clothes that she claimed to wear around dead bodies at work (the reason they had the scent of death on them in her words). Her surgery released a statement she was never in the role to check dead bodies and had never been around any at work.

The disgusting comment she made about madeleines perfect genitals being ripped apart makes my skin crawl. I think she said it on the possible chance madeleines body was found so they can claim a pedalo done it to her. When there’s no doubt in my mind she was being abused and there would be physical signs of that. There is no parent on this earth who would comfortably have that image in their mind and speak it out loud.

Apparently Kate was a complete psycho so it wouldn’t surprise me if she lashed out because Madeleine had disturbed her. It was true she couldn’t cope with Madeleine and wasn’t allowed to be left alone with her. Even at home relatives would have to be there if gerry wasn’t. She wanted to give up Madeleine for adoption to relatives when they got home from pdl, a statement Gerry’s family released. She clearly didn’t like her very much and it makes me sad to think she wasn’t a typical happy loved child.
As for those saying how could they have killed her and moved her as they were being watched. Ignore that myth it isn’t true. The news were on the look out for a crazed man kidnapping toddlers, they were not watching the mccanns. They gave them privacy, they were not suspects and were free to do as they please (tennis!). They went for long drives and walks and the news reporters disappeared overnight giving them plenty of time. They used distraction techniques, keys for the church for example. They had every opportunity to move Madeleine. Remember the hire car had madeleines defrosting blood in the boot AFTER she went missing. It was well planned out and they were well protected by someone. The PJ we’re onto them and that’s what ruined their plans, they never expected anyone to cotton on. The woman cancelled her grocery delivery when realising Madeleine was gone for heavens sake!
I still maintain my belief Madeleine was being rented out and the royal boat docked nearby that night still makes me shudder too. Whatever causes madeleines death, it certainly happened in that hotel room and all her so called parents cared about was saving their own arses. The drugged and clumsily climbed and fell theory seems the most plausible, but Kate’s reenactment of madeleines head being ‘clonked’ seems too much like a real memory being played out to me.

The mcanns are still suspects in Portugal and can be arrested for it if they return. They had enough evidence to put them in prison but our government for some reason stepped in and saved them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.