Madeleine McCann #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know, I never really studied the makeup photo too much. I think with the controversy around it, I just find it hard to look at. It doesnt look like a happy child that's been having fun in mummy's makeup.
But two poster mentioned what looks a bruise and tear mark's. I can really see what you mean. I checked other pictures of it, to see if it was maybe just the light or something and, even in the lighest of filters, you can see the mark, that looks like a bruise. Could be smudged blue eyeshadow although, considering how carefully it looks to have been applied, it's odd it would be smudged on her cheek.

Wheres the bright pink clown blusher, eyeshadow all over the place, crazy lipstick?? I know that's what my daughter looks like when she has let loose in the makeup!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
thats quite a creepy picture..not smiling , wierd angle..odd.
I always find the video clip of her in tje Snow White dress that often gets shown weird too..it looks like shes swearing (F£$k) and theres no sound.
In that photo she also looks like she is wearing eyeliner

Reactions: 1
I think she's just got really dark eyelashes , Gerry's eye's are like that aswell..

Amaral has branded the German a scapegoat..

Reactions: 3
I think she's just got really dark eyelashes , Gerry's eye's are like that aswell..

Amaral has branded the German a scapegoat..
Hes not the only one!

True about the eyelashes. Hers do seem dark in other pics too. Although maybe not quite that dark? The lower lashes especially. (Cant believe I'm sat at midnight studying Madeline Mccanns eyelashes 😄)

Did anyone watch Sonia Poulton today? She said when the press conference was called the journalists we're kinda kidding around with each other saying "they're not gonna bring up the german weirdo suspect again are they"....and then they did. And people were all over it.

Reactions: 4
Very true. And with kate having been an anethesatist, you'd presume she wouldnt get that wrong. Then again, theres always a risk to anyone under anesthetic.
Unless, it was more a case of, she woke up groggy and fell, hit her head on the tiles. Or something along those lines 🤔 (obvs, purely speculating there!)
They did mention a lot, themselves, about how they were worried the abductor had drugged the kids, due to Sean and Amelie being so soundly asleep. It did raise a lot of eyebrows from those that were with them.
So many questions!!
There are so many questions. And many of the things you raise I agree seem odd. However, I still believe, stupid as they were, they are innocent. I can see it in their eyes.

Reactions: 7
That make up photo of Madeleine makes me SO uncomfortable. The first time I saw it my stomach did a flip, there is just something so odd about that picture in particular and she does not look like a happy child at all. Definitely a weird choice of pic to release out of all the ones they could possibly have of her. I hope it’s something of nothing but I dread to think.

Reactions: 10
She's a beautiful little girl. I don't think she's wearing eyeliner. I'm white and pale but my daughter has those same almond shaped eyes and she
doesn't need eyeliner. Cleopatra eyes. Don't wish to argue though, I think whatever theory we have on here I know we all want the best for Madeline X

Reactions: 9
Hes not the only one!

True about the eyelashes. Hers do seem dark in other pics too. Although maybe not quite that dark? The lower lashes especially. (Cant believe I'm sat at midnight studying Madeline Mccanns eyelashes 😄)

Did anyone watch Sonia Poulton today? She said when the press conference was called the journalists we're kinda kidding around with each other saying "they're not gonna bring up the german weirdo suspect again are they"....and then they did. And people were all over it.
There's a wee girl lives near me her eyelashes are like that everyone thinks it's eyeliner but it's just how they are ..Yes tattle drives you to look and listen to some strange stuff we were sat listening to an influencer letting rip on her stories last week on another thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The make up photo did give me chills when I saw it the first time. She does not look the least bit happy. My little sister (4) at the time would always come and try on my make up and attempt to copy me - You can only imagine how that went, with lipstick ending up on her nose and mascara and eyeshadow everywhere but her eyes. However she did sometimes want it applied for her so Maddie could have asked her mum to have make up on "like mummy" and then in between had a tantrum or meltdown hence the smudges. She was a "spirited" child after all and was probably over it 10 minutes in. Another way to look at it?

I do think the German is becoming a scapegoat but it seems the McCanns arent open to hearing about a potential case involving him anyway. And I find Amaral very, very unprofessional. He is doing everything in his power to shift the blame on the McCanns, any time anyone mentions anything to do with Portugal having a potential suspect for kidnap, pedophile rings etc. He immediately shuts it down but the house Christian B was staying in was never even searched even though the Portugal police were tipped off it was where Christian kept all his "treasures" from burglaries and with a known sexual assault past with adults and children, one would think that would be top priority. But even still, they haven't checked the wells? Amaral is saving his own back, because he knows they've handled the case tit (McCanns being uncooperative aside). I think they also know if this Christian is convicted, it will be HUGE and will therefore be a massive blow to PDL tourist economy.

Reactions: 13
There are so many questions. And many of the things you raise I agree seem odd. However, I still believe, stupid as they were, they are innocent. I can see it in their eyes.
God yeah, Kate especially just looked absolutely broken.
Did you guys see the bruises on her arms the day following it all? She said it was from banging the walls, lashing out (although, obviously, some think Gerry did it)
I still believe they were involved. But I believe it to have been an accident and I believe it has absolutely tormented Kate every day since. (Gerry too I'm sure, but he doesnt display it the way Kate does).

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'll tell you what's weird to me about the makeup photo... Blue eyeshadow. Who the hell owns blue eyeshadow? It just doesn't look messy enough for a child. It reminds of when you see girls at gymnastic competitions they always have this blue eyeshadow on... But no one actually has any in their makeup bag do they?
Absolutely no way is this maddie messing in her mums makeup.

Did you guys see the bruises on her arms the day following it all? She said it was from banging the walls, lashing out (although, obviously, some think Gerry did it)
I still believe they were involved. But I believe it to have been an accident and I believe it has absolutely tormented Kate every day since. (Gerry too I'm sure, but he doesnt display it the way Kate does).
Always get controlling vibes from Gerry. Kate looks awful now, she looks haunted and tormented. As much as she was a dick leaving her kids alone, if this is an abduction my heart really does go out to her.

Reactions: 29
Does Kate even wear makeup I don't think I've ever saw her with any on ...

Reactions: 8
I think so too. I don't think Gerry did it, every account from every person near Kate that night said she was out of control. Completely heartbroken and anguished about Maddie. Could be they were aware and friends with pedophiles who they thought weren't pedophiles? You know giving everyone the benefit of the doubt type of people?
If we go back to the Gaspers statement again, WHY would David Payne be comfortable making such comments about Madeleine? And how could Gerry be okay with it? What were the scenarios they would be discussing for David to imitate Maddie sucking her fingers and circling her nipple?! I could only imagine it would be in regards to pedophiles and how they might like that tit, as awful as it sounds. I feel sick even thinking that.

Gaspar said their was an awkward silence and then everyone resumed talking again as if it nothing had occurred. Makes it sound like Gerry wasn't encouraging him and didn't know what to say, but also wasn't discouraging him by smashing his face in.

Reactions: 6
I think so too. I don't think Gerry did it, every account from every person near Kate that night said she was out of control. Completely heartbroken and anguished about Maddie. Could be they were aware and friends with pedophiles who they thought weren't pedophiles? You know giving everyone the benefit of the doubt type of people?
If we go back to the Gaspers statement again, WHY would David Payne be comfortable making such comments about Madeleine? And how could Gerry be okay with it? What were the scenarios they would be discussing for David to imitate Maddie sucking her fingers and circling her nipple?! I could only imagine it would be in regards to pedophiles and how they might like that tit, as awful as it sounds. I feel sick even thinking that.

Gaspar said their was an awkward silence and then everyone resumed talking again as if it nothing had occurred. Makes it sound like Gerry wasn't encouraging him and didn't know what to say, but also wasn't discouraging him by smashing his face in.
Exactly this! Wouldn't you punch him in the face for making comments, scoop up your baby, pack your bags and go home.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she has eyeliner on at all and the makeup is applied badly, and is smudged down her cheeks. I don’t know if they are involved or not. I can’t decide, but that makeup was applied by a child for sure.

Reactions: 8
And I find Amaral very, very unprofessional. He is doing everything in his power to shift the blame on the McCanns, any time anyone mentions anything to do with Portugal having a potential suspect for kidnap, pedophile rings etc. He immediately shuts it down but the house Christian B was staying in was never even searched even though the Portugal police were tipped off it was where Christian kept all his "treasures" from burglaries and with a known sexual assault past with adults and children, one would think that would be top priority. But even still, they haven't checked the wells? Amaral is saving his own back, because he knows they've handled the case tit (McCanns being uncooperative aside). I think they also know if this Christian is convicted, it will be HUGE and will therefore be a massive blow to PDL tourist economy.
He is very unprofessional. For him, it has to be the McCanns or his whole reputation/ career is tarnished. He can’t be open to the abduction explanation because to do so, would be to admit how badly they messed it up.

i wish I could say Amaral was an anomaly in law enforcement but he isnt. While I can’t speak for Portuguese law encofrcement, in the U.K. at least, certain police in charge of divisions guard their little corner verociously like a little fiefdom.

It makes it incredibly difficult to work collaboratively at a national level because so much (usually Male) ego is involved.

Amaral’s whole demeanour reminds me of a man with a fragile ego, who has been in charge of his territory and zealously guards this (probably making it a nightmare when British police went over to Portugal). His priority was to be right and to be vindicated in the eyes of the world. I don’t even hold it against him, the majority of police forces would look at the parents as suspects, the likelihood of abduction being so slim. It’s his inability to admit he was too close minded, too soon. Every reasonable line of enquiry must be followed in a criminal investigation; he failed to do this.

His book would be shocking to anyone who has worked in law enforcement. Not only is it the very height of unprofessionalism, but it could potentially impede investigations into the case.

for him I don’t think it was ever about finding Maddie, it was about his own ego.

interestingly, in a court statement released following appeals of his book;

"It should not be said that the appellants were cleared via the ruling announcing the archiving of the criminal case.

"In truth, that ruling was not made in virtue of Portugal's Public Prosecution Service having acquired the conviction that the appellants hadn't committed a crime.

"The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn't managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.

"There is therefore a significant, and not merely a semantic difference, between the legally admissible foundations of the archive ruling.

"It doesn't therefore seem acceptable that the ruling, based on the insufficiency of evidence, should be equated to proof of innocence."

Reactions: 12
The angle of the photo looks as though someone's taking it from below her looking up. So she's there and they're kneeling with the camera pointing up. I think. It's so odd.

I also think her pupils look really funny in that photo too. She looks... dazed. Sleepy looking.
That poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hes not the only one!

Yes I watched it. Thanks for recommending!

Reactions: 3
I don't think this German guy has done it. The German police are talking to the media too much. It feels to me like an orchestrated set up to distract people from whats going on with c19, to keep Madeline relevant for more money into the fund or to pin in on this German guy so that it can be put to bed and the parents can be left alone and the world will owe them an apology. If they had anything on this German guy related to Madeline, he would be charged. They wouldn't be jeopardising the case by running to the media every 5 seconds with the EvIDeNCe. In my opinion its all a farce.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.