Madeleine McCann #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the Gaspar's statement, which other one did you all find quite interesting? Theres so many and I have no idea where to start.

Reactions: 2
Apart from the Gaspar's statement, which other one did you all find quite interesting? Theres so many and I have no idea where to start.
Good question! Probably Jane Tanners ever changing statements about her sighting of a man carrying a child. Her and Gerry on the same street, meters apart but Gerry not seeing Jane or the man, being sure at one stage it was Murat etc.
I think that whole thing is...confusing 🤔☺

Reactions: 3
I watched the Richard Hall stuff on YouTube and made mental notes of the things I wanted to go and check. And I'm still on the fence 😂

Good question! Probably Jane Tanners ever changing statements about her sighting of a man carrying a child. Her and Gerry on the same street, meters apart but Gerry not seeing Jane or the man, being sure at one stage it was Murat etc.
I think that whole thing is...confusing 🤔☺
Oh yes! I watched the video of Jane and Gerry recreating that night where he was talking to a friend and she walked past. I found it very interesting that he said he wasn't even on the same side of the road that she was stating. He kept butting in while she was talking as well. Who was Gerry speaking to that night? Her statements will be my nighttime reading!

I watched the Richard Hall stuff on YouTube and made mental notes of the things I wanted to go and check. And I'm still on the fence 😂
I might watch the Richard Hall stuff, people mention him on this thread a lot but I've not checked him out yet!

Oh yes! I watched the video of Jane and Gerry recreating that night where he was talking to a friend and she walked past. I found it very interesting that he said he wasn't even on the same side of the road that she was stating. He kept butting in while she was talking as well. Who was Gerry speaking to that night? Her statements will be my nighttime reading!

I might watch the Richard Hall stuff, people mention him on this thread a lot but I've not checked him out yet!
Gerry was chatting to Jeremy Wilkins, husband of Bridget O’Donnell, when Jane saw him (Bridget mentions it in her article for The Guardian that I linked to earlier).

Reactions: 1
Definitely worth a look! I will warn you, he isnt the most charismatic of presenters 😄 but he has definitely done his research. Some stuff i think he reads a little too much in to, but his checking and cross referencing of statements and timelines is very good. I really liked the "when Madeline died" ones. It was just something I hadnt considered before and thought it sounded ridiculous to start with but, came away thinking it could be possible.
They're very long. Well see you in about a fortnight 😄😄

Last edited:
Gerry was chatting to Jeremy Wilkins, husband of Bridget O’Donnell, when Jane saw him (Bridget mentions it in her article for The Guardian that I linked to earlier).
Thanks! Will be comparing all three versions of events then.

Definitely worth a look! I will warn you, he isnt the most characteristic of presenters 😄 but he has definitely done his research. Some stuff i think he reads a little too much in to, but his checking and cross referencing of statements and timelines is very good. I really liked the "when Madeline died" ones. It was just something I hadnt considered before and thought it sounded ridiculous to start with but, came away thinking it could be possible.
They're very long. Well see you in about a fortnight 😄😄
Oh no, I hope he doesnt bore me to tears. I need a bit of charisma when they're discussing stuff like this :ROFLMAO: Right, I'll be back in a few weeks!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.