Madeleine McCann #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the twins will do when they reach adulthood. Will they speak out? Will they campaign alongside mum and dad? Will they write books?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully the twins have been put in some sort of therapy - I know the McCanns stated in an interview a few years ago that the twins are kept updated on all the cases proceedings but they're 15 now so will have social media and it is BRUTAL online when it comes to this case. So many conspiracies theories and so many angry people asking why this still has so much priority compared to other cases.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie I am kinda curious about the twins’ thoughts on it all. But at the same time that makes me feel kind of morbid and wrong. Knowing how brutal people can be when discussing this case, I actually hope they stay out of the whole thing for their own sanity. They don’t need to say anything to anyone, this isn’t their fight.

Reactions: 16
Hopefully the twins have been put in some sort of therapy - I know the McCanns stated in an interview a few years ago that the twins are kept updated on all the cases proceedings but they're 15 now so will have social media and it is BRUTAL online when it comes to this case. So many conspiracies theories and so many angry people asking why this still has so much priority compared to other cases.
At 15 I'm sure they're curious. They must get asked about it at school. I'm sure if they haven't already googled, they will eventually.
I'm impressed they've been kept so private. I have to commend the parents for that.... have we even SEEN the twins since Maddie went missing? Knowing what british press can be like I'm really impressed by that. No clue how they managed it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
it is impressive isn’t it? Friends in high places will do that for you I guess.

Maybe they got Clarence to ask the press nicely to leave them alone.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what their friends parents make of it all , would they let their kid have a sleepover at the McCanns😬

it is impressive isn’t it? Friends in high places will do that for you I guess.

Maybe they got Clarence to ask the press nicely to leave them alone.
Clarence is looking a little worse for wear atm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At 15 I'm sure they're curious. They must get asked about it at school. I'm sure if they haven't already googled, they will eventually.
I'm impressed they've been kept so private. I have to commend the parents for that.... have we even SEEN the twins since Maddie went missing? Knowing what british press can be like I'm really impressed by that. No clue how they managed it.
I presume there are legal orders in place.
Some celebrities can ask for a blank out of their children's faces. I would think that given the McCann's aren't 'celebrities' it would have been fairly easy to secure this under a protection of minors order. The same as siblings of other high profile murder cases. Holly and Jessica, Sarah Payne etc.

Reactions: 12
We've only seen them when they were in Portugal for those months after Maddie went missing but never once in UK so imagine they got some sort of child protective law in place to protect their identity so they wouldn't be recognised now. Ive heard of some kids allowed to go to high school with different surnames so people don't know who they are if high profile and could affect them detrimentally but again, would McCanns do this and could the kids keep it a secret from peers?

Reactions: 10
Some celebrities can ask for a blank out of their children's faces. I would think that given the McCann's aren't 'celebrities' it would have been fairly easy to secure this under a protection of minors order. The same as siblings of other high profile murder cases. Holly and Jessica, Sarah Payne etc.
There are some photos of them when they were younger 5/6 maybe but the face is blanked out.

Reactions: 4
You really need to take all of what is said in mainstream media with a pinch of salt. Actually, a shovel. Please remember the person feeding them the headlines is a pro political media expert, supported by lawyers with media connections to certain multinational media groups. You will only get the side of the story that has been the go to narrative from day one.

They have supposedly had investigators looking for her, please look into the type of people they have had 'searching' for their daughter whom they are convinced is missing and alive. After less than a week they were setting up a fund for legal fees, now why would you do that if you were convinced your daughter could be found alive and potentially could have been at that point?

The case they used to try and discredit the dogs, the guy ended up confessing the dogs were in fact right and he had murdered his wife 20 odd years prior. So after that didnt work they tried to blame the handler, no wait ut was because kate was in contact with dead bodies before she went on holiday... but wait she took her daughters comforter in her bag when she visited all of these dead bodies 🙄 gerry had to go home to get a sample of maddie's dna because there was not enough trace of her in the flat. There is no accurate account of what happened on the day she went missing. Grown adult professionals can't remember why they did this, when..... but David payne remembers the last time he saw all three kids they looked so well cared for, so happy and mostly in white.... really?

I am not surprised so many believe the abduction narrative, if you only read mainstream media and watch the netflix doc you are bound to. Even the despatches program on ch 4 a couple of years after was so telling but there is much more if you care to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would think the twins would need some help to deal with the situation. Survivor guilt is common... I hope they do not have any guilt as nothing at all can be construed as their fault but it must be so hard living in a house where one sibling is missing and life concentrates on finding her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree he does sound deranged.

But like isn’t there a less high profile case they could pin on him? Getting into tinfoil hat territory now so be warned I’m just thinking out loud, but maybe some kind of deal was made where k&g ‘let’ him take the fall so they can swan off into the abyss never to be seen again and this whole thing can finally be put to bed with them coming out unscathed?

The only good bit about that scenario would be them swanning off never to be seen again. I could get behind not seeing their smug faces again tbh.
Well if the parents did kill her, they are not going to feel guilty about such a horrible man taking the blame for it as he deserves to rot in jail regardless.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure with kids you have to confirm that they're allowed to be pictured by means of selling rights. When a member of one direction had his baby, at the time there was a huge conspiracy theory about the baby not actually being his and that the baby was actually a stunt by the managment. One of the reasons for that was that the press pictures showed the baby's face which meant someone sold the rights to picture being allowed essentially. The same tabloid picture where the baby's face is shown, the member of 1D's younger siblings were in it (about 3yo at the time) and their faces were blurred.

(yes the 1D fans are wild okay... just let us have it :ROFLMAO:)

You really need to take all of what is said in mainstream media with a pinch of salt. Actually, a shovel. Please remember the person feeding them the headlines is a pro political media expert, supported by lawyers with media connections to certain multinational media groups. You will only get the side of the story that has been the go to narrative from day one.

They have supposedly had investigators looking for her, please look into the type of people they have had 'searching' for their daughter whom they are convinced is missing and alive. After less than a week they were setting up a fund for legal fees, now why would you do that if you were convinced your daughter could be found alive and potentially could have been at that point?

The case they used to try and discredit the dogs, the guy ended up confessing the dogs were in fact right and he had murdered his wife 20 odd years prior. So after that didnt work they tried to blame the handler, no wait ut was because kate was in contact with dead bodies before she went on holiday... but wait she took her daughters comforter in her bag when she visited all of these dead bodies 🙄 gerry had to go home to get a sample of maddie's dna because there was not enough trace of her in the flat. There is no accurate account of what happened on the day she went missing. Grown adult professionals can't remember why they did this, when..... but David payne remembers the last time he saw all three kids they looked so well cared for, so happy and mostly in white.... really?

I am not surprised so many believe the abduction narrative, if you only read mainstream media and watch the netflix doc you are bound to. Even the despatches program on ch 4 a couple of years after was so telling but there is much more if you care to look.
That I never understood. How was there no DNA of her in the flat??? What about her bed she'd slept on for days? Her suitcase? a hairbrush? I just don't understand it. Especially when you think that child sexual abuse cases that happen within the family home are hard to prove because there's DNA of the victim and the perpetrator from just living there.

I also don't get the dog thing. Those dogs are specially trained, and people are like yes but they use pigs blood to do that. Well if that was the case then they'd never find any human blood ever would they but they did. No one has ever questioned sniffer dogs before the McCann's came around and decided that it couldn't be right all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just posted this in Conspiracy Theories as I didn't see this thread. Not sure if this has been mentioned but I remember seeing this police statement by a former Dr friend of the McCann's a few years ago. Very interesting. Could be far fetched but creepy nonetheless.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I used to think she was abducted. Now after watching the documentary and things I have read I'm almost sure her parents killed her. Probably accidental. I'm split between sedating the children or one of them lashing out and hitting her. I think its so odd she was checking the twins breathing all night. Why an earth if one of your children was supposedly abducted would you even think to be checking the breathing of your other kids if you hadnt given them anything. The dogs hit on the back of the sofa? Alot of sofas are hollow at the bottom. A lot of people say well where could they have hidden her body that was never found in a place they didn't know. I think the most obvious place would be the sea. Body's don't always wash up. And they decompose alot quicker in warmer water. There's way too many coincidences and weird things for it not to be her parents

Reactions: 14
My partners dealt the dad and the twins at his work. He was buying a brand new expensive German car whilst his twins were at a swimming event.

We are just under an hour away from Leicestershire.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.