Madeleine McCann #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is baffling to me. Surely you would not leave the others out of your sight, let alone leave them in a child care facility the day after.
Maybe I’m just cynical but I can’t work out the logic there
I wouldn’t let them out of my sight ever again.

Reactions: 13
Regarding the fact that there was no evidence of a break in, I honestly think the door was never actually locked, I think it was just pushed to, imagine if you were doing checks on kids in a number of separate apartments, you'd need all separate keys/cards, bearing in mind they were all supposedly taking it in turn to check, I think to save having to keep swapping keys over etc they just didn't lock the doors fully so a burglar/abductor has just walked straight in and if his first intention was to burgle the apartment he was most likely wearing gloves so obviously no fingerprints.

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking has it something to do with him being up for parole .Maybe they want to pin something on him to keep him where he is ,who would want that monster roaming the streets..
Agree he does sound deranged.

But like isn’t there a less high profile case they could pin on him? Getting into tinfoil hat territory now so be warned I’m just thinking out loud, but maybe some kind of deal was made where k&g ‘let’ him take the fall so they can swan off into the abyss never to be seen again and this whole thing can finally be put to bed with them coming out unscathed?

The only good bit about that scenario would be them swanning off never to be seen again. I could get behind not seeing their smug faces again tbh.

Reactions: 3
The day after Maddie was abducted, they put the twins back in the creche if you can believe it!!! You would think that with one missing child, you would investigate everyone the child came in to contact with especially the creche service who knew the routine of the kids during the day!! Not only did they put the twins in the creche but apparently most of their friends also put their kids there too! I know looking after kids is challenging especially under stressful circumstances but two adults in the group could've looked after all 7(?) children for a day whilst the rest did police interviews/searching!
All these friends are meant to be intellectual doctors and researchers! The mind honestly boggles.
It’s almost like they’re from a completely different planet to the rest of us. I don’t know anyone who would take their kids on holiday and not spend any time with them at all bar an hour here or there. Just so bloody odd.

Reactions: 18
This is very weird! This is what that ‘suspect’ says and in the documentary the private investigator got lead to a pig farm... but couldn’t kick the door open as he wasn’t police and didn’t have access etc. Now, look at this file ‘pigs also eat human flesh’
B0DA4A30-E64E-48C2-9E98-FFC5A2C568DB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I really don’t know what to believe about all that has happened with this. Whether I believe the parents had something to do with it or not.

But it seems very ‘convenient’ that after all this time that the perpetrator is suddenly found right now, with all the crazy going on in the world, it won’t be as bigger headline news. ‘Conveniently’ it also happens to be someone already in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s “nice” to have some differently headlines in the news again though. Nice is totally the wrong word but it feels like slowly we’re getting back to some sort of normality.

This is very weird! This is what that ‘suspect’ says and in the documentary the private investigator got lead to a pig farm... but couldn’t kick the door open as he wasn’t police and didn’t have access etc. Now, look at this file ‘pigs also eat human flesh’View attachment 148683
They were following this guy btw for a couple of days and they got lead to where he lived (a pig farm) convenient

• Sad
I keep thinking has it something to do with him being up for parole .Maybe they want to pin something on him to keep him where he is ,who would want that monster roaming the streets..
That's a possibility, I forgot about him being up for parole. Ugh. He should be in there, sounds like he's right where he belongs.

Agree he does sound deranged.

But like isn’t there a less high profile case they could pin on him? Getting into tinfoil hat territory now so be warned I’m just thinking out loud, but maybe some kind of deal was made where k&g ‘let’ him take the fall so they can swan off into the abyss never to be seen again and this whole thing can finally be put to bed with them coming out unscathed?

The only good bit about that scenario would be them swanning off never to be seen again. I could get behind not seeing their smug faces again tbh.
It does sound plausible except for the fact why would the British police want to protect the McCanns ? It only serves the German's keeping him inside .it's PI's that are investigating so the Met aren't even out any man power ..

Reactions: 2
That is baffling to me. Surely you would not leave the others out of your sight, let alone leave them in a child care facility the day after.
Maybe I’m just cynical but I can’t work out the logic there
Theres a lot of descrepencies regarding the creche's register sheet with the T9 kids signing in but not out - Kate using her maiden name one day and not the next - different handwriting for the same person etc. Maddie was in the same group with their friends child Ella (who was also blonde haired and blue eyed) so to me, it makes sense one parent probably bought both girls down instead of all of them coming and signed their names for them.

There was also a nanny who worked at the creche, by the name of Cat Baker who supposedly flew in to Faro on the same flight as the Payne's I believe, and is actually from Leicestershire, the exact same village as Kate and Gerry!! People are saying they all knew each other and they were all involved somehow. But, even if they knew Cat and none of them were involved, I honestly don't know HOW they could leave those twins alone after Maddie went missing.

Reactions: 7
The day after Maddie was abducted, they put the twins back in the creche if you can believe it!!! You would think that with one missing child, you would investigate everyone the child came in to contact with especially the creche service who knew the routine of the kids during the day!! Not only did they put the twins in the creche but apparently most of their friends also put their kids there too! I know looking after kids is challenging especially under stressful circumstances but two adults in the group could've looked after all 7(?) children for a day whilst the rest did police interviews/searching!
All these friends are meant to be intellectual doctors and researchers! The mind honestly boggles.
There’s so many things that I think I wouldn’t have done that. I guess we don’t know how we’d act unless we’re in that situation but there seems to be a lot of things I think I wouldn’t have behaved in that way. I’d have held onto those children all day long. But you don’t know if they were trying to protect them from it all but why would you leave then with strangers? Surely like somebody mentioned a couple of them could have looked after the children. That makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 1
There’s so many things that I think I wouldn’t have done that. I guess we don’t know how we’d act unless we’re in that situation but there seems to be a lot of things I think I wouldn’t have behaved in that way. I’d have held onto those children all day long. But you don’t know if they were trying to protect them from it all but why would you leave then with strangers? Surely like somebody mentioned a couple of them could have looked after the children. That makes no sense to me at all.
It makes no sense to me. I would keep those children with me all day if I had too and I'm sure police/detectives etc would all completely understand this. I could maybe slightly understand them putting the twins in the creche if they went out to search but I don't think Kate ever did? I think Gerry was apart of some searches later on in the month.

Reactions: 2
The day after Maddie was abducted, they put the twins back in the creche if you can believe it!!!
Wow I didn't know about that.:oops: I bet they were very busy, I'm sure that they didn't have much time to really take care of them.. but I'd be suspicious of everyone at that point. Surely one of the other parents they were with could've taken them??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It does sound plausible except for the fact why would the British police want to protect the McCanns ? It only serves the German's keeping him inside .it's PI's that are investigating so the Met aren't even out any man power ..
I’d not really put much thought into it🤣 I don’t feel like that’s what is going on but stranger things have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Something doesn’t sit right about this. I feel like this documentary these men were lotering about, collecting money for ‘orphanages’ and this man was fixated on her little girl and then all of a sudden he was in her house, and luckily the mother of the child came downstairs and he ran! Same description as Jane Tanner had given?? Idk, I think there was something more sinister..

Wow I didn't know about that.:oops: I bet they were very busy, I'm sure that they didn't have much time to really take care of them.. but I'd be suspicious of everyone at that point. Surely one of the other parents they were with could've taken them??
It seems most of their friends also put their own kids in the creche too! I couldn't believe what I was reading! I would've created a communal babysitting service within my friendship group - two adults look after the kids while everyone does what they have to i.e searches, police statements etc.

It seems most of their friends also put their own kids in the creche too! I couldn't believe what I was reading! I would've created a communal babysitting service within my friendship group - two adults look after the kids while everyone does what they have to i.e searches, police statements etc.
that's exactly what I would've done... I would've been so wary. :oops: Guess we don't know what we'd do but there are ways to get around childcare without leaving them with strangers x

I’d have done the same with sorting out one or 2 adults to look after the kids. It just seems like the most logical solution.

I doubt I’d have put them in a crèche when there’s a potential child snatcher on the loose who for all they know could be working in the creche? Slim chance of that I know, but then again what were the chances of her being abducted in the first place? Again pretty slim I’d imagine but when you’ve already lost one child you’d not want the others out of your sight for fear of anything happening to them. All sorts would be going through my head I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my kids at that time but myself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.