Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sorry I think it’s so embarrassing to have bought a house and be doing a reno when she doesn’t really have a job, so her parents basically bought the house for her. She’s like cosplaying as a real adult. At her big age. It’s cringe

Reactions: 27

UselessNonentities

Sam Thompson’s just interviewed Niall Horan 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if Niall mentioned he’s slept with his sister when they weren’t recording 😂

• Haha

sunmyvibes

I remember when she was Sam Thompson on MIC I always thought back then at the time she was only with sam to get close to Jamie, she always seemed more interested in Jamie than Sam. Then lo and behold they got together. I’ve never liked Sophie, something about her just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Haha

UselessNonentities

Maybe, Louise is a pretty girl though (or she was, before she got a shit ton of filler).

a lot of girls in that social circle are raised to be accepting, non confrontational and to not talk about their feelings. Being paired up to the “right” sort of guy is paramount. You are basically conditioned to put on a front at all costs and to turn a blind eyebto

It’s not a mindset that lends well to healthy self esteem or relationships. I can’t remember if she cheated on Andy - IIRC she said she didn’t, but that she’d slept with someone soon after their breakup. She really struggled to speak about it and even said something along the lines of it being cooler to ignore those types of things. Louise got a bad rep during that time but then Andy slept with a girl right after they broke up and spitefully gave her an item of Louise’s clothing (and then blamed her for making him do it ffs), a classic MIC bloke double standard.
I know a lot of girls who move in a similar social set and have similar types of self esteem issues.

Slightly off-topic but Lady Glenconnor wrote in her book about this (she was a lady in waiting to princess Margaret). Obvs the MIC set aren’t aristocracy, but a lot of them move in similar circles. She mentioned it was the done thing to basically have affairs and not mention it, and everyone was sleeping with everyone’s spouses. You married for the status and to make sure the elite stayed elite. I think that’s why Charles cheating on Diana came across as callous and cruel to the general population but for that social set, it was par for the course. I genuinely believe the RF thought that Diana was clued up on this unwritten code. Especially since her mother 1. Stole Earl Spencer away from Lady Goenconnor and 2. Was rumoured to have had affairs herself.
but it’s as though Diana didn’t get the memo.

but yeh, Louise and her shitty self esteem are definitely a product of her upbringing I reckon, I don’t think it’s just about looks.
---

I can’t imagine how incredibly hard it would be to lose a loved one (never mind a child) and to not be able to bury them, knowing their body is out there exposed to the elements and not laid to rest. Horrible. I don’t get the appeal of Everest at all.
Louise cheated on Andy with Niall Horan from One Direction if I remember correctly.

• Haha
I'll give Sophie the shoes and hair. She did those well, but the IMO dress is just her trying to show off her emaciated legs, as per her usual thing of irresponsibly flaunting her boney body, like it's some great achievement to be boastful of.
Why is it a bad thing to be proud of your figure. Whether you're big or thin?

Not everyone likes long dresses. I don't I hate anything but a mini. I caved in to tradition for my wedding but I wish I had just worn a mini skirt like a wanted to. Nothing about showing off my leg, it's just my style. Not everyone wants to be "elegant and classy"

• Heart
If Miles is gunning for a sexuality storyline on MIC, it's already been done by Robbie. Robbie did a 'coming out' (first boyfriend storyline really) although he was already out. The producers forced a link between that and Ollie's original storyline. They would be much more interested in his lothario role.
I think maybe he'll make this season more about going to therapy to revamp his douchey reputation before he bows out of MIC.
Remeber when Inga did the coming out story line. Went on one date with a girl, then went back to guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

doodlebug

VIP Member
Charlie is correct about Miles and Yas. I find Miles just creepy at this point. What is his deal? Loves claiming girls as his “bestie” and loves swooping in for a damsel in distress but will never commit. Yas thinks she can play it cool but you can see how crestfallen she looks in next week’s preview when Temps tells her about Canada girl. So Miles was essentially “dating” Yas whilst talking to this other girl. For what?! 😤

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
If someone told me that 'Temps' was actually Miles personal therapist or carer and that he required constant supervision then I wouldn't disbelieve it at this point. Very odd.

The programme needs a trigger warning before showing Harvey flirting on his set-up dates, because I can't watch any more of it.

James talking about getting sex and seeing 'boobs' in the club in front of Maeva (and in general) was pathetic, the more he opens his mouth the weirder he comes across. Misogyny runs very deep in these circles it would seem.

The only positive to come from the episode for me was Miles getting a taste of his own medicine in Canada, long may it continue.

Does the girl that Harvey was pretending he wasn't seeing remind anyone else of Georgia Kousoulo from Towie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
she changed her whole personality when she met him.
He was doing a PA in Glasgow and saw one of her modelling adverts and asked who she was and got in touch. She was in a 5+ year relationship, ended it, and moved to London to be with proudlock who she had known for all of 5 mins. I think that says a lot about her…
---

Because he was a much better option than her ex bf from one of the worst estates in Glasgow. She did well to get proudlock in her opinion and wouldn’t want to give up what she has now
reading between the lines, sleazy proudlock reached out to her via social media and they were chatting back and forth - presumably while she was in a relationship. And I’m assuming that Emma wanted to keep her options open.

Like so many men who are misogynists, they find a woman who they “test” to see how much they can get away with. When they’ve found a woman who has self esteem on the floor or who is shallow enough to prioritise optics, then they suddenly claim she was “the one” and they just “knew”. The implicit tone of such declarations is that there was never an issue with them, or their behaviour (read: proudlocks cheating and gaslighting) it was simply that all those other girls were just not enough.

they will then proceed to “settle down” and give said woman the optics and benefits she set out for - while publicly calling her the best mum/wife etc on earth. All happy in the knowledge they can do whatever they want.

They hold these women up as examples of motherhood and wifehood and praise them based on how they relate to them. They are wonderful women precisely because they pander and cater for their desires, not for their own sakes.

Look at proudlock recen posts “celebrating” Emma - for Mother’s Day and IWM - it’s all about how he would be lost without her. Basically, he values her for what she gives to him. He could’ve mentioned her personal attributes, her achievements. But he doesn’t. It’s always about him ultimately.

most of his posts which feature her, are also ads. She’s a convenient marketing tool for him, a chance for him to show off what a desirable and wonderful husband he is (and vice versa for Emma).

• Heart

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
Actually think the chat about Paris’ hair is nasty and uncalled for. Maybe she likes it? Ruby’s hair, Emily’s hair also often looks shite. Habbs’ Croydon facelift ponytail doesn't suit her nearly as much as she thinks it does. Liv and Maevas hairstyles are actually AWFUL (I know Liv has alopecia) but still nobody on the show looks perfect, visits the top stylists and salons in London, why does she have to??

Admittedly Issy is lucky with her hair (genes) and that salon episode didn’t help because Paris’ hair didn’t look amazing/different but this quest for her to be beautiful and perfect and nice and wonderful and kind and the voice of reason and nice to people she dislikes and this or that when literally *nobody* else on the programme is doesn’t sit well.
Okay, so what's your point? Cos 99% of us have been ripping Maeva's hair to shreds ever since its grand reveal and I dont recall seeing a post from you saying that was mean or uncalled for?

Maybe Maeva likes her hair too! That hasn't stopped us all commenting on it. The same way you think Emily's hair looks shit, I think Paris' hair looks shit. What's the difference?

I didn't say she MUST go to a top black salon, black hairdressers are everywhere but I can't envisage her trekking to use Brixton's finest, so the likes of Charlotte Mensah may be more up her street and fit in with her 'esthetic' 🙄

She can do what she wants to her hair, but as the only black cast member, being black myself, I sat up and took notice when she arrived on the show, saw her hair and thought "FFS!"

Don't get it twisted, I'm not having sleepless nights wondering if she's wearing a satin bonnet to bed, but this is a thread about MIC and its cast members, so I'm commenting on a cast member and I'm entitled to share my opinion. I've seen far worse things said about people on here! What I've said pales into bloody comparison 😄😄

I also couldn't care less who she does or doesn't speak to, she's not the first to give excessive amounts of attitude on MIC...err Maeva, anyone?! 😄 I'll assume the latter part of your post was in reference to other people's comments about her.

• Heart

Tweedledumb

Always liked Inga but my possibly controversial opinion is really like Sam P at the moment, he seems to really care about her. Hope they go they distance!

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
Oh dear…if that’s the promo… gonna be a dry boring season (but I’ll still watch ofc 😂). We need Ruby’s criminal bae on there. Least he’s entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Gareth and Ollie are giving me Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff vibes. What are they doing to their faces 🤯

Yesss I can hardly stand to look at Ollie. He's clearly so bloated and has put on so much weight which I get happens. But whatever's in his face is stretching and pulling it so much it's got that catlike look. His mouth is like pulled at each side. They're trying to tackle weight gain and aging by injecting their faces and it doesn't tackle the root problem but instead gives them a plastic/ unnatural look. Horrible

• Haha
  • Heart

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member

If he makes a quarter of a billion then good luck to him.
Says he’s found a way to get drunk without putting on weight. All the rest of the MIC lot worked that out years ago by using Cocaine 😂

• Haha

iz10101

Has anyone heard the voice note going round about Proudlock. *Allegedly* he sleeps around as him and Emma Lou are in an open relationship! He recently left his phone at a girl's flat who he slept with and then him, Emma and their baby turned up the next day to collect it. Emma told the girl it's fine as she is aware he has sex with other women! Not sure if it's true as the voice note has been forwarded many times, but there must be something to it....
wow great ☕ have to say it doesn’t surprise me. He was always same level of sleaze as Spencer/Jamie but just got the impression was better at hiding it and not letting information get out to MIC producers so gave himself the role as a “mate” rather than alpha male. But there were definitely loads of hints when he was getting with Lucy- think she said about him seeing lots of other girls at the same time as her?

how is Emma with him I’ve never got it. She’s stunning and can do so much better.

it’s always the guys who make being the perfect husband into a personality on their instagrams with heart emojis and gushing about their partner, that are the serial cheats. Adam Levine comes to mind.