Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their podcast is just one big red flag. I don't know how stupid one man can be, but how does Jamie not see that she can't stand him?

Reactions: 14
Harvey was always obsessed with Habbs. I remember thinking that years ago
I don’t think he was obsessed, I think it just looked that way because she appeared to be moving on while he was struggling a bit.

with harvy putting it into context it’s easy to see why he came across as obsessed - because for all intents and purpose she was still his gf pretending to date someone for the screen time.

Habbs seems like a majorly unpleasant person, really hope she never comes back on MIC.

Reactions: 16
Their podcast is just one big red flag. I don't know how stupid one man can be, but how does Jamie not see that she can't stand him?
I only started listening recently because I saw some clips on TikTok and it did make me laugh, but listening to them all I genuinely don't know why she is marrying him. She talks like he is such a burden and she's so repulsed by him. I also started listening to Private Parts podcast with Jamie and Alex Mytton which I admit is quite funny but he ALWAYS talks about how he's 'had the biggest fight ever' with Habbs, she sounds hard to deal with tbh.

I always took it as binky would probably go on mental nights out and take a tit done of drugs, then be on a massive low the next day, depressed etc. Hence why JP would always be encouraging her to improve herself etc because he probs had to deal with it. She says something in the LA episodes like “she’s finally changed and has been doing so good” and I don’t suppose it was about alcohol as they all go out drinking and drink on the show. He always used to say Louise was a bad influence and we all know she loved to party back in the day. Purely speculative though and just what I assumed was meant.
Just replying to this from ages ago lol but I agree. Binky seems like a dark horse of sorts, not as innocent as she comes across! I reckon she used to go hard with the coke/drinking and he hated it (rightly so IMO) and she just wasn't ready to give up the party life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know if to laugh or cry. I had a dream last night that James Taylor was a top f1 driver and that I was dating him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but the old reunion specials were so good. Why did Rick Edwards stop doing them?

Reactions: 14
All i can describe her as the annoying one who clung to verity

Found a gif 😆
Omfg she was the WORST, and so forgettable. She came on trying to be like Bridget Jones poor single girl but I remember thinking how mortified she must be at how her time on the show ended up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic from the current series, but haven’t watched MIC in so long. Pretty certain the last season I watched was when Digby and Liv had just broken up and he was trying to prove what a great time he was having on social media. I fear that was quite a few seasons ago.

I may have to take a stroll down memory lane and go back to S1. ♥ I was pretty much the same age as Cags and Millie when it aired. I love the Xmas special when Ollie slips on the decking of a log cabin or bar. And Gabriella turned into a bit of psycho. Those were the days.

Reactions: 13
Omfg she was the WORST, and so forgettable. She came on trying to be like Bridget Jones poor single girl but I remember thinking how mortified she must be at how her time on the show ended up.
I think she slept with Miles.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t get Whitney’s problem? Considerate??? Just when I thought Whitney had redeemed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.