Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this still about the flat. I have suspicious on Amelia. She is currently looking for a place to live and she mentioned short term rent from friends. So she is the sort of person that would take a short term rent.
Pretty sure she smokes too, I’ve seen pics of her smoking on her stories before on a night out

Reactions: 6
All i can describe her as the annoying one who clung to verity

Found a gif 😆
Haha perfect gif…. aaaah I remember her now. I’d have remember if her surname had been used, her surname sticks in my head for some reason! Slightly odd girl! Quite well could be her actually 🤔🤔 but her family seem v wealthy and probably have several properties in London. Her family already have properties in places like Sandbanks etc.

Reactions: 5
Makes more sense why she was upset about Emily obviously was still seeing him longer than we thought and had feelings, not that it justifies her being upset

Reactions: 21
It was definitely Sam, they had a big row about it in one of the holiday series they had. She was constantly texting and calling her ex (watered down version meaning she was sleeping with him also). The ex we now know to be crazy teeth Harvey. He still loves Habbs, he never stops going on about her. Habbs on the other hand will do whatever she deems necessary, the girl is a ruthless social climber. I hope she doesn’t come back on the show, she’s bad vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s made me sad to listen to. Poor Harvey. And Sophie is a social-climbing witch. Sam didn’t deserve that either. Louise was right to call her out as a social climber who uses people as a leg up!

Reactions: 14
Have you seen the clips from Habbs and Jamie’s podcast? She genuinely seems repulsed by him in every clip that comes up on TikTok/Insta

Reactions: 24
Have you seen the clips from Habbs and Jamie’s podcast? She genuinely seems repulsed by him in every clip that comes up on TikTok/Insta
She's definitely not with him because of his millions. Nope, definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.